Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(27-10-2019 10:07 )hairbald Wrote:  Trying and failing to work out the logic of 912 being in quarters. Apart from a very occasional caller who was unaware of 923 and 924 I cant think of anything. My only assumption is they cut producer and camera numbers because the web shows now seem entirely static camera. Probably feel they can't get away with a static camera on TV but can on cam.

Otherwise its brainless (which being S66 you obviously cant rule out).

It's not brainless and as has been explained already , it's all about moving there viewers onto the website and away from tv as they feel they can make more money from the people once they are logged into the website,
Will it work I don't know but I do understand why they are trying it, there are less and less people who only watch on TV these days so if they can get more of them onto the web then I would guess they will drop a sky channel and have a huge savings in money outlays, they hope with out a drop in revenue thanks to the work they are doing now, guess work by me but would make sense,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2019 12:49 by winsaw.)
27-10-2019 12:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes businesses survive on the size of their profit not their turnover. Everything 66 has done over the last 18 months or so can clearly be seen to be positioning themselves as a more streamlined slimmed down largely web-based operation in the future.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-10-2019 15:51
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Using a channel as a shop window is interesting because it sacrifices the one thing that separates S66 from the likes of MFC.
27-10-2019 17:57
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2019 15:51 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yes businesses survive on the size of their profit not their turnover. Everything 66 has done over the last 18 months or so can clearly be seen to be positioning themselves as a more streamlined slimmed down largely web-based operation in the future.
Would I be right in thinking that they have to raise funds?
Jamie sold his shares to somebody in the Company, down from 250 to 70 wasn't it? So that's so many millions to be found to pay him off.
So they find more girls to take more calls, go on the web because it's cheaper than channels, get the girls to cam from home so they can end the lease on PR.
(And flog a dead horse to sell all those copies of the mag)
27-10-2019 19:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Don't think we can say that for definite. McCann has been been transferring his shares over for reasons unknown and mechanisms unknown for the last 3 years IIRC. We can not know how much to read into that.

Other things do make you wonder though... We can mull over as well the possible reasons behind the OF saga last year - a radical change needed so badly that I'm told if it didn't happen it was indeed a threat to the company*; as well as listen to the first hand accounts of the changes in the way a lot of babes are being paid; consider the nature of the proliferation of shows away from TV, etc.; think on the reports of big name babes dropping out of TV work with them entirely - either to do cam only or to retire from the biz -compared to the sort of babes regularly incoming (read the reduction in the basic wage bill); and the hints we get that further changes to the shows are in the works (the arrival of vibratoy and tip goals among them)... These, little things in isolation, add up to a consolidation for a quite different future at 66.

Oh and we can think what we like of the mag's viability and the reasons for its creation but we need to dismiss any comment on its affect on 66's coffers I think. Reliable word says it was a private venture set up by McCann and his mates with their own money. It is supposed to be no drain on 66 at all.

* One old guard babe I was told was, only shortly before then, surprised to learn that 66 were no longer pursuing the replacement of their former 4th TV channel - an idea that now seems quite quaint in retrospect.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2019 22:39 by ShandyHand.)
27-10-2019 22:34
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Tip goals I am not concerned by, it's gimmicky (which I really don't like) but seems to make very good money for BS so it's inevitable it will be brought in, but the vibratoy I really can't stand, just from an aesthetic viewpoint it doesn't look attractive at all and is quite off putting, at least to me anyway. I would definitely prefer they use dildos and vibrators instead of vibratoys, but again that's just me, I could be in the minority

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
28-10-2019 00:33
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2019 00:33 )Stemmw Wrote:  Tip goals I am not concerned by, it's gimmicky (which I really don't like) but seems to make very good money for BS so it's inevitable it will be brought in, but the vibratoy I really can't stand, just from an aesthetic viewpoint it doesn't look attractive at all and is quite off putting, at least to me anyway. I would definitely prefer they use dildos and vibrators instead of vibratoys, but again that's just me, I could be in the minority

You're likely not in the minority on that one. I think most think the lush toys or vibratoys are unsightly. You either have a 4 inch antenna sticking out the girl's pussy or a weird bulge in their undies. Although there's no doubt that they're visually unappealing, I don't mind them too much on other camsites really. But that's moreso because it gets guys tipping and the pricing is more reasonable than paying a fiver for a half second buzz on the lowest setting (if you trust that it's even turned on, or inserted) as it is on the babeshows.

Lovense makes a different tip-activated toy similar to the hitachi wand that camgirls use. It's called Domi*. Imo, it would work better than the vibratoys, plus the various tip prices they have on S66 fits more along the lines of how camgirls I've seen on cb or mfc charge for it. The vibratoys, you could tip around 60 times for most girls on those sites at the same cost that the babeshows charge you for 1 tip. *Then again, amazon reviews say the batteries run out on Domi pretty quick (wish I read those before I ordered mine Huh ). I guess what's it matter though? They're probably gonna scam the shit out of this stuff no matter what toys they use Sad

I can see why they make use of lush toys along with the tip goals though. Babestation was doing tip goals for a while without the toys - very rarely would they ever be reached. Guys will tip for the vibratoys however. Even if the girls' reactions are ridiculously over the top fake, guys still feel like they got something immediate and tangible for the money they spent. At least that's the impression I get.

Even though I can see loads of possible downsides with these things, they'll result in more tips. Hopefully that can have some positive effect on the shows.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2019 01:06 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
28-10-2019 01:05
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

2 girls on TV. They have three channels. One has the Spit 4-way screen. - Ok, Fair enough.

But, the other two channels are showing the same girl...The same girl on two channels. So One girl can only be seen on the Spit 4-way screen.

I mean seriously.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2019 01:38 by CrueLLove.)
28-10-2019 01:37
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^^ agree about the vibratoys.

Think we are seeing an inevitable coalescence with the likes of MFC and CB. Pity, because the end of the Shows as we know it is now clearly on the horizon.
28-10-2019 06:30
icy12 Offline
Banned

If Sideview-66 are going to have babes off-site and trying to reduce costs, then at least have a decent picture and sound quality to go with it!

Currently, it's not working and the producers need to get it sorted asap.

PS Hannah Elle was atrocious last night
28-10-2019 10:27