babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
(21-08-2019 13:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The main, producer led, webshow (when they have one) has time limits because they're rotating the girls with tv.
The web-only girls pretty much have their room for the night and make their own show. The only time limit is when their shift ends.

thats the point i was making the girls who are only booked to do the webshow from the studio are put on the bedroom sets, here they are left to produce there own show, they control there own camera, set there own tip goals, put the show into blur or private mode, the producers have almost nothing to do with the girls at all,
thats why Zara had to leave the set to go looking for a Mr P as he would not be watching her show and would not have any idea what was going on,
i think quite often the stream keeps showing even though have gone on a break, it just will not connect as the girl has turned it off, probably needs a producer to notice and remove it from the menu screen,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2019 14:58 by winsaw.)
21-08-2019 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Right that makes a lot more sense. I still think that the goals are far too high credit wise although if someone like Caty Cole does it you know you are gong to get a hell of a show, and last night was no exception. It depends on the girl and as I've said before the popularity but also the timing of how many chatters are around; more during night up to 1am than say mid afternoon. Weekends seem to be less which is odd but if you put on a hot 2-4-1 you will get people coming on, as long as their signal lasts out of course. Weather plays a factor as well, as the nights draw in and it gets colder more people will be around(we assume) staying in so more likely to contribute to the goals.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-08-2019 17:38
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

If they think this pink thing was a good idea they have got something wrong with them you get more fun out of Snookered playing with his coloured balls and GMach playing with his gear stick.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
27-08-2019 12:40
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Mind you being serious tho every channel has their own gimmick.

S66 has tape on their tits
Storm went it was around had tape on their pussies
the Cougars and Xpanded team up most of the time and Xpanded always have the same sets i don't know if you would count that as a gimmick

BS just thought they would join in the party by having that Vibratoy plus they introduced Perv Cam.

27-08-2019 12:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I just hope no-one has the idea of combining a perv cam and a toy(Vibracam) Big Grin

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-08-2019 14:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-08-2019 12:40 )Kingsmind Wrote:  If they think this pink thing was a good idea they have got something wrong with them you get more fun out of Snookered playing with his coloured balls and GMach playing with his gear stick.

You speak for yourself... Important
27-08-2019 23:34
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

laughlaughlaugh

27-08-2019 23:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I wish to disassociate myself from that line of Kingsy's-he has a fevered mind Big Grin
Another goal completely unreached by Chloe earlier and she was wearing the toy-sometimes these goals at that time of the evening are nigh on impossible to get despite the girl in question-better to do it later when there are more chatters/callers about.

27-08-2019 23:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2019 23:46 )GMach1 Wrote:  I wish to disassociate myself from that line of Kingsy's-he has a fevered mind Big Grin

GMach encouraged me to get involved in this when he started talking about Snookered's coloured balls and how Snookered flashes his coloured balls to get the girls knickers off on the phone. BounceBig Laugh

28-08-2019 21:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Nurse! Nurse! he's out of bed again! Big Grin
I still reckon the toy is gradually becoming old hat, perhaps they've got some other idea up their sleeves?

28-08-2019 22:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV