Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Mikki B is electric this evening! Still a team behind the scenes though, (4 or 8) depending on info from 913 and 924 when just a few of them could join Mikki in creating a night like no other!
23-08-2019 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Once the tape was off yeah she was/is. Looking very good but the camera is static(like Sophie's and Jennifer Jade's) so not much chance of seeing much but she is moving more and great to see her having fun and smiling that naughty smile of hers.Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-08-2019 01:15
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Did Mikki B seriously finish at 1am she just stated at 10pm & she was not on earlier today?

I get the women want & like to finish at 3am or 4am because they get next to no breaks all night.

But come on finishing at 1am when Mikki B just started 3 hours earlier.
24-08-2019 02:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Looks like she went off early-not the first time that has happened.
Really warming to Emilie Rae, she is delightful and while I still don't like her nipple piercings, she has got a fine body, even with tattoos.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-08-2019 02:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

One of those once in a blue moon nights when 66 was better than bs, all 4 girls did very good shows, Jenn starting to get back to o her best now she can move again, Mikki and Sophie excellent as usual and really liked the new girl Emily did a proper webshow where u could actually see what she was doing them very good on tv later on, shows what they can do when the right girls are in ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-08-2019 11:48
Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

The recent tease shows have been far better than what the regular night girls have been producing lately, last night especially was evident of that.

Laura Laine produced one of her best tease shows last night, Rebecca Kelly was excellent again in the early hours of this morning, Emilie Rae has done a mixture of times recently but she was excellent again last night.

Apart from Lola who we all know is by far the best, the rest of the regular nightshow babes have been dull as dishwater recently.

S66 should get their priorities straight and change things up.
24-08-2019 13:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2019 13:09 )Pspotter Wrote:  The recent tease shows have been far better than what the regular night girls have been producing lately, last night especially was evident of that.

Laura Laine produced one of her best tease shows last night, Rebecca Kelly was excellent again in the early hours of this morning, Emilie Rae has done a mixture of times recently but she was excellent again last night.

Apart from Lola who we all know is by far the best, the rest of the regular nightshow babes have been dull as dishwater recently.

S66 should get their priorities straight and change things up.
These are almost direct quotes from numerous posts of mine. I could not (literally) not agree more!! Hopefully you and I 'spotter' - now that I have found a like mind - can set this snowball rolling down the hill. Hopefully others will add their voice, and we can start 'movement for change'. That appears to be the latest political buzzword these days. Four more to the cause I see. I am gratified by the 'thanks', but more so for the message it sends that there is a sizeable audience just waiting for the day the 'white smoke' rises to signify someone has listened and acted!
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2019 23:08 by hornball.)
24-08-2019 18:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2019 11:48 )winsaw Wrote:  One of those once in a blue moon nights when 66 was better than bs, all 4 girls did very good shows, Jenn starting to get back to o her best now she can move again, Mikki and Sophie excellent as usual and really liked the new girl Emily did a proper webshow where u could actually see what she was doing them very good on tv later on, shows what they can do when the right girls are in ,

For me, that is not a tough ask (apart from a very few exceptions) My go to has been Xpanded to be honest, as I am not bothered about discarded underwear at the drop of a hat. Each to their own!!
24-08-2019 18:42
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

So Studio 66 must be having a laugh they said on Twiiter that Paige Phillips & Maxie Rhoads were on tonight.

But we have got Elie Jolie instead damn it.
24-08-2019 23:20
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(24-08-2019 23:20 )Taon777 Wrote:  So Studio 66 must be having a laugh they said on Twiiter that Paige Phillips & Maxie Rhoads were on tonight.

But we have got Elie Jolie instead damn it.

Wrong Paige on their twitter, Paige Green is on (correct as per website guide) and Maxie is supposed to be on doing a backstage show but just an empty bed on her option as I write this

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2019 23:56 by Stemmw.)
24-08-2019 23:55