gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2019 18:23 )GMach1 Wrote:  Good line up there I wish you luck if try to contact Honey again.

That will be Sunday night 25th August G.
16-08-2019 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh right well advanced good luck then C Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-08-2019 18:32
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

Xpanded used to be TVX Call girls. Once TVX decided to focus on their encrypted TV channels and stopped the FTA Babeshows then Xpanded started.
16-08-2019 18:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Still doesn't explain why Xpanded-oh well, never mind.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-08-2019 19:41
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

We need some new girls on nights, bored of the current lot.
16-08-2019 20:00
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2019 20:00 )jizzman Wrote:  We need some new girls on nights, bored of the current lot.

I am not bored by the line ups (I have likes/dislikes/like some more than others as everybody does) but yes, the bigger the number, the less nights will feel like repeats. A change in thinking around content would help I think, as I have stated before! |There are a decent number of essentially daytime girls, who will take part in the hour(s) before the night shows (proper), but not the night shows themselves). Allow them (with consent) to provide those shows throughout the night!! There is a market for it - I am convinced of that!! It is because the night shows are so formulaic (topless/naked/sexual talk/sexual positions) that this wider circle of girls will not do them! I will give you just one example (among many) from last night......Mille Fenton was happy to do the tease hour (including nipple glimpse tease) on S66, but immediately left on the stroke 'ahem' of 11pm Extend the tease, and she may have stayed on!! So too Darelle etc on S66, and the same on Babestation and Xtv
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2019 20:29 by hornball.)
16-08-2019 20:25
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

(16-08-2019 20:25 )hornball Wrote:  
(16-08-2019 20:00 )jizzman Wrote:  We need some new girls on nights, bored of the current lot.

I am not bored by the line ups (I have likes/dislikes/like some more than others as everybody does) but yes, the bigger the number, the less nights will feel like repeats. A change in thinking around content would help I think, as I have stated before! |There are a decent number of essentially daytime girls, who will take part in the hour(s) before the night shows (proper), but not the night shows themselves). Allow them (with consent) to provide those shows throughout the night!! There is a market for it - I am convinced of that!! It is because the night shows are so formulaic (topless/naked/sexual talk/sexual positions) that this wider circle of girls will not do them! I will give you just one example (among many) from last night......Mille Fenton was happy to do the tease hour (including nipple glimpse tease) on S66, but immediately left on the stroke 'ahem' of 11pm Extend the tease, and she may have stayed on!! So too Darelle etc on S66, and the same on Babestation and Xtv

Its great when some of the daytime girls do the odd night like Stevie and Gracie, but it makes me more aware of how the regulars have been on way too much.

After I find myself looking at the schedule in disappointment when there not listed.

Seeing some of the day girls like Hannah stay on a bit would be great.
16-08-2019 20:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2019 20:39 )jizzman Wrote:  
(16-08-2019 20:25 )hornball Wrote:  

Its great when some of the daytime girls do the odd night like Stevie and Gracie, but it makes me more aware of how the regulars have been on way too much.

After I find myself looking at the schedule in disappointment when there not listed.

Seeing some of the day girls like Hannah stay on a bit would be great.
I don't disagree with anything you state there!! The conditions I listed in my last comment will need to be met first though, before any of the potential girls we both have in mind, will even give the idea a hearing I believe. A long way from agreeing to participate obviously!
16-08-2019 20:45
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Let me throw this out there!! If any of the girls (particularly daytime) are registered here, tell us whether 'you' would consider joining the late crew under any circumstances?? If so, what would it take to create a situation where 'you' would be happy to join, or at least think about it????
16-08-2019 20:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Bored? Wash your mouth out with soap child! Big Grin How could anyone be bored with the likes of the Moist, the Peach, Rosie, Gracie, Gia etc. They're all great girls to watch. I would like to see some new faces tried out(as they did earlier this year) and I think the way to do that would be like the S66 tease hour system-at least you would be able to see if the new girl could cut it.

16-08-2019 21:06

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles