babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-07-2019 01:35 )The_Joka Wrote:  Is it a coincidence that the most intelligent girl at BabeStation often wears granny style knickers?

Who is this out of interest? I don't watch BS that much these days
03-07-2019 10:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(03-07-2019 10:35 )Superhans95 Wrote:  
(03-07-2019 01:35 )The_Joka Wrote:  Is it a coincidence that the most intelligent girl at BabeStation often wears granny style knickers?

Who is this out of interest? I don't watch BS that much these days

beth
03-07-2019 10:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She could make a pair of shorts look hot so granny pants isn't going to be much of a hardship. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-07-2019 12:30
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

from a another ask from a friend he says there is now vibrators and tip goals and prev cam and private and i guess i told you guys dont prev cam or priavte or any other take money for what use to free babestation thinks up so apartley there is a woman on babestation called chole love who didnt do the tip goal for going topless wow just wow i mean i dont care if u think this chole love is the hottest woman u have seen in ur life or not but come on it use to 10pm went topless was k now ive got to "tip" 500 pounds to get what we use to get wow anyone want to explain that 2 me like why the hell thats going on i mean why cant we go back to day woman dont get naked at all not for any cam or anything and then 10pm no tip goals or anything just phone calls or a naked pic of ur favoute babestation women you fancey and also the women who want to get naked but dont want to do 10pm till 5.30 they can have a bs cams account with a bs phone and do it at home on the web do naked pics and call in but i guess thats 2 much to ask forannoyed! right out for good now iam not hanging around were it gets to point were i have to pay to know the womens fake name she made for herself for only 5 pound pay wall i would everyone to either dont bother with babestation or studio66 till they get there act togther or just call or get a naked pic text and see if that makes them change there act of lets get as much money for nothing has see how long it takes people to stop spending money for it
04-07-2019 15:43
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

wow well said i think , translation anyone
04-07-2019 16:20
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

translation- if u look at old vids of babestation it was babestation women with clothes on in daytime and if you watched after 10pm naked/topless show with maybe oil or cream thats not a tip goal and you would call a babestation woman or you can have a naked pic if texted into the show for e.g. if u text beth now on some babestation ( cant be asked to make up 11 numbers) and you get a naked pic of beth sent to your phone for 1.50 to 3 pounds and i guess you see it now with tip goals and vibratorys and prev and praivte cam now but what they put on behind this was free years ago apart from the vibratoys they werent around and i would like to go back to that time and told people how to do it but no one listined and now we have a babestation woman by the name of chole love ( which isnt her real name but i dont give a dam to be hoist iam not going to tell people to use there real names on the internet if they want to keep them secret and is not why iam annoyed) the reason why iam annoyed is the tip goal was meet as in it 500 pounds of tips was asked of whoever is left watching babestation and that she didnt even though everything was meet as in it was 10pm she got 500 pound tip (dont know why people paid but i wouldnt go there) and there for the goal was meet then when people said something she calls them shupit or disrespects the customer but i also understand that maybe there are babestation women who want to get naked for there fans but dont want to be up all night and i say to that ditch the bs cams model and make it free to watch a women but dont priavte or prev cam or group cam make it phone and text for a naked pic and give them a work phone when they make a bs cams account so they can do it in the day and not be naked in the day which is bs says were not allowed till 10pm ( which i wouldnt go into why thats shupit) and 10pm do calls and naked pics and thats it and thats why i think we need to do calls and naked pics and only pay for them or leave and watch something else or do something else and also my freind asked me to come on here even though ive told him to leave it alone and keep to pron or get a gf
04-07-2019 17:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yup I got the gist of that basically this person is pissed off with the model because she called one chatter an idiot. I doubt you will ever be able to go back to what Babestation used to be because we've advanced so much since then, different technologies, different girls and different attitudes. They are there to entice you to call, but also to tip which is how they make their money and how they also make revenue for the studio. The best way to demonstrate your annoyance would be to contact BS and/or write a letter on their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc accounts so others can see them. If they ignore that, then they are basically alienating the very people this company was set up to attract. Last night I noticed at least three times the chat was deleted that mentioned that model. You can complain or even organise a mass boycott but that won't unfortunately stop this from happening and it seems that many are quite happy to spend their credits to see the girls doing various goals. That's progress for you.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-07-2019 17:16
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

k i understand that i cant tell people how to spend there time or money but at this rate will be paying to just see whos on tonight and what the babestations womans name is i dont think writing a letter will help i think the only thing that will make them stop is boycotting stuff why do u think sarah lousie is back or kimberly jenner did a webshow not out of goodness of there harts becuase they werent geting eough money puting themselfs behind pay walls we dont like 5 pound paywall and tip goal and vibroator if we all dont get behind it the ones who know its a rip off and rember it just being calls and naked pics like me might as well pack there bags and go somewhere else and leave babestation and studio66 foreverannoyed
04-07-2019 17:40
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^ Try using some punctuation, then maybe I could be arsed to read it Rolleyes
04-07-2019 21:31
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(04-07-2019 21:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ^ Try using some punctuation, then maybe I could be arsed to read it Rolleyes
sorry i couldnt be arsed to read what the silent majority who doesnt understand massive company is ripping u off for something that was free years ago and you should do something about it isnt of paying to imagine yourself with a women when it use to be half price to talk to woman or hear or see a naked pic of her on ur phone and free to all to see and didnt call people "freeloaders" or shupit or dumb when men or women give money for tip goal there shouldnt be a tip goal or pev cam or priavte or vibartoy end off just calls and naked text pics
04-07-2019 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV