babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
what has happend to Carrie?Sad
25-09-2009 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Think since the hours got cut they have focused on the regular presenters, although with news that The Chat's hours are going to be 11am to 8.30pm from Thursday(1st October), Carrie and Suzanne have been asked to come to a meeting with the other Chat girls to be officially told what is happening and what it will mean in terms of shifts.

(25-09-2009 16:30 )setter1000 Wrote:  what has happend to Carrie?Sad
25-09-2009 18:11
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

well Bambi offically amitted she loves me live on TV even if Im a cheeky so and so at times laughHeart

yes I think its going back to 2 girls 2 shifts again lets just hope and cross our fingers

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2009 22:34 by SashasMan.)
25-09-2009 22:33
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

(25-09-2009 18:11 )mikedafc Wrote:  Think since the hours got cut they have focused on the regular presenters, although with news that The Chat's hours are going to be 11am to 8.30pm from Thursday(1st October), Carrie and Suzanne have been asked to come to a meeting with the other Chat girls to be officially told what is happening and what it will mean in terms of shifts.

How do you know this? Important

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
25-09-2009 23:30
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Heard this from Bambi
26-09-2009 08:43
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

I suspect bambi will do a 4 1/2 to 5 hour split that way the regular girls will get 3 shifts a week (apart properly from Bobbi whos very busy with her band and can only do shifts bit by bit) also means Carrie and Suzzi both will get more of a look in

Sophies Star
26-09-2009 10:20
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(26-09-2009 10:20 )SashasMan Wrote:  I suspect bambi will do a 4 1/2 to 5 hour split that way the regular girls will get 3 shifts a week (apart properly from Bobbi whos very busy with her band and can only do shifts bit by bit) also means Carrie and Suzzi both will get more of a look in
Y the hell was it cut did they lose thier hours was it cut by offcom? I missed the way it was. Not watching that much been feeling like shit. In hospital most of the time. I just hate being ill. But you know what I hope the chat bloody stays as it is i.e no lame birds (girls) flopping all over a sofa with boobs the size of pumpkins, and put on voices. I but the chat is better without me on. But being in hospital has made me meet some wonderful people, who are breave just when you have cancer it makes you take every day as a blessing, and that what you you must do is never waiste a day. But I watch this show at times because sometimes when i'm as sick as a dog and don't get to go out it's my way of interacting with other people other than people who care or look after me. Bami is my fav, along with Jo and Charlie and D.T

Does anyone know if Peeks still come on and when she is nxt in? She is from Scotland so me heart goes out to her as it must be a pain being a scot eek And is bee behiving on the show and she isn't bee-ing a pain , no really bee is a little honey (get it bee honey) !laugh!oh well I found it a hoot! Tell Peek-a-boo I bought a haggis for sunday lunch thats y i thought of her.

Any way gotta do my banana act now and split got things to do. But before I go any one remember the banana splits on tv got given thier dvd to watch while in hopital was so funny, what tv progs did u lot like as a kid? Answers below plz. C U Elmo, Big Bird and Scooter.

Keith Floyd (RIP) - have a pint of beer or a glass of red wine on me, I know u r up there looking down on us mate you was the tops!
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2009 21:28 by madhatter13.)
26-09-2009 21:17
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Madhatter.

Cellcast cut The Chat's hours, not really sure why as it was hitting it's projected income figures, although I think Cellcast like a lot of companies are struggling in this recession.

Peeks is a stand by presenter currently, covering for holidays, illness etc.
Bee is still her usual flirting self.
When the hours increase Peeks may be around more.

Hope you are feeling better Madmatter.

Mike

(26-09-2009 21:17 )madhatter13 Wrote:  
(26-09-2009 10:20 )SashasMan Wrote:  I suspect bambi will do a 4 1/2 to 5 hour split that way the regular girls will get 3 shifts a week (apart properly from Bobbi whos very busy with her band and can only do shifts bit by bit) also means Carrie and Suzzi both will get more of a look in
Y the hell was it cut did they lose thier hours was it cut by offcom? I missed the way it was. Not watching that much been feeling like shit. In hospital most of the time. I just hate being ill. But you know what I hope the chat bloody stays as it is i.e no lame birds (girls) flopping all over a sofa with boobs the size of pumpkins, and put on voices. I but the chat is better without me on. But being in hospital has made me meet some wonderful people, who are breave just when you have cancer it makes you take every day as a blessing, and that what you you must do is never waiste a day. But I watch this show at times because sometimes when i'm as sick as a dog and don't get to go out it's my way of interacting with other people other than people who care or look after me. Bami is my fav, along with Jo and Charlie and D.T

Does anyone know if Peeks still come on and when she is nxt in? She is from Scotland so me heart goes out to her as it must be a pain being a scot eek And is bee behiving on the show and she isn't bee-ing a pain , no really bee is a little honey (get it bee honey) !laugh!oh well I found it a hoot! Tell Peek-a-boo I bought a haggis for sunday lunch thats y i thought of her.

Any way gotta do my banana act now and split got things to do. But before I go any one remember the banana splits on tv got given thier dvd to watch while in hopital was so funny, what tv progs did u lot like as a kid? Answers below plz. C U Elmo, Big Bird and Scooter.

Keith Floyd (RIP) - have a pint of beer or a glass of red wine on me, I know u r up there looking down on us mate you was the tops!
26-09-2009 21:42
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Madhatter hope you are feeling better now,and yeah I remember the banana splits.
Fleegle (a dog), Bingo (a gorilla), Drooper (a lion) and Snorky, (an elephant).
[Image: th_47386_splits_122_568lo.jpg]
And a question for mikedafc who seems to have inside info, it was good to see MrG put in an appearance briefly a few days ago, do you know if when the hours are extended again will the Misters be back?
27-09-2009 11:25
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

brummie loves jojo laugh

Its from the 1st I believe it will be from 11.00am till 8.30pm most likely to be split to a 4 1/2 / 5 hour format but thats up to bambi as shes the boss. mind she could be me boss anyday laugh

Sophies Star
27-09-2009 12:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV