Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. (Plato)

31-05-2019 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

So its gone to the stage where Sophie Reade is now terrified to have her tits been seen with on the main channels with tit tape on.

Then minutes later she goes back stage on the webcam but as im sure you can see is trying her best to avoid been seen topless on the main camera but only wants to show all for the pervcam.

Its some nonsense indeed thats for sure
Along with Macy doing her best also on webcam avoiding been seen topless.
Why do these innocent tame
women even try doing webcam after 10pm which is even more worse than the daytime ones because its late at night.

Or the thing that would make more sense why don't these women make sure there is no main camera feed seeing as they are spending most of the damn time avoiding the main camera & just get on with making it backstage pervcam nonsense.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2019 03:04 by Taon777.)
31-05-2019 00:28
icy12 Offline
Banned

Same old Paige Green, looks the part, but sooo slow at moving around, never get any close-up shots of between her legs either.

95% OF HER SHOWS ARE SEEING HER ARSE OR SIDE VIEW
2% ACTUALLY SEEING HER PANTIES WITHOUT HER HAND COVERING THEM
3% ON HER FRONT!

Why does everyone still accept really poor night shows from her? Don't blame OFCOM, because they govern all channels and Xpanded & BS girls have legs wide open 99% of the time

Utter crap from S66
31-05-2019 00:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sophie Reade did a PBoy video and ladsmag shoots once and she certainly didn't lack any confidence in getting naked so it was a surprise to see her on the babe channels and we thought she was going to put on some great shows but we were wrong, she hardly got topless and when she did it was restricted, then she managed to go naked once on BS, and we all thought at last, but alas we were sorely mistaken. Now she rocks up on S66 and doesn't show anything at all. It does make you wonder what happened to her.

As for Paige well she was on the babe channels for a while then disappeared for years, but a welcome sight to see her back. Yes she is not as dynamic as she used to be but I can live with that and a bit of slowness never does anyone any harm. As for shots between her legs I fear those sort of roaming cam sessions are long snce dead-unless you ring up and request her do one, but I don't think most girls want to do them anymore especially Clare, Kandi and Jennifer Jade(where the heck did she get to?) for three.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2019 02:43 by GMach1.)
31-05-2019 02:37
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

If you remember last year it was something like from August to October Sophie Reade went naked from time to time but it took her a while so she didn't mind getting topless or naked for a few weeks there.

Was she ever really comfortable doing that topless stuff for them few weeks i think she wasn't that much into it from the way she was acting.

Then stopped completly doing night shows after them few weeks as i said then she went to Studio 66 in Decemeber as we all know then Sophie seemed to have lost all interest in getting those tits out & since then her tease or the longer hours on Studio 66 nights have become a fucking joke indeed.

Where Sophie looks like now she has no interest what so ever in doing this job be it day or night shows & does not look comfortable at the idea of getting topless even though she continues to do her next to useless tease or nightshows just like her webshow she did tonight where she was hiding been topless from the main camera.

At this stage stay home Sophie from doing your fucking useless night shows ahh haaa.

I can't see her staying long doing this job with no interest & i hear she is quite bad on the phone also.

Maybe i could be totally wrong & soon enough Sophie Reade could be the next best thing on Studio 66 nights with her putting on some great performances with her getting naked & oiling herself up & all that stuff?

YEAH RIGHT not much chance of that to happen from Sophie on these channels thats for sure.
31-05-2019 03:57
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

They could use Sophie Reade for the NHS when people go for an operation they will soon nod off.
31-05-2019 07:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i totally get where people are coming from with Sophie but i see things a bit differently as i have knowledge of what happened to stop her showing her boobs and to be honest i never though she would show them again so to see the show she did last night was amazing, i feel so proud of her for not letting things stop her being the person she wants to be, shes an amazing strong woman, personally one of the best shows this year for all that came before it,
maybe one day things will come out but its not for me to ever say, just maybe believe me and cut her some slack although i do fully understand why people my not want to, i just hope her confidence keeps growing and she shows more,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-05-2019 17:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

No-one is criticising Sophie just her performance. If she has had issues then as you say it is a surprise to see her on these babe channels but presumably she felt able to do this - the thing is people expect someone who used to think nothing of going topless to do the same, and of course we weren't to know if there was anything wrong. I've always liked Sophie I've got 80 pics of her from her BBrother days and PBoy stuff and naturally assumed she would be going to give a hell of a show on the channels but if there is something in her past then that would explain a lot. I don't intend to make any more comments about her now I know, and I hope she will grow in confidence for however long she does this.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-05-2019 20:43
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

For I don't need to see Sophie's boobs fir her to put on a good show, although would be great if she dud but I fully respect that's shes keeping them hidden, but I would like her to put on a show not just sit in a chair 90% of them time dedicated to perve cam, get up move, get into positions etc gives show to main cam etc.
31-05-2019 21:46
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Their Instagram has been suspended now lol
31-05-2019 23:33