Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
A few observations, without attempting to take sides, in this tempestuous debate.

The online only shows were started somewhat experimentally to see if they worked, and were initially nothing more than a decision to put on a day show without the attention of Ofcom. This allowed more freedom for the girls, but it was never intended to be especially risque. How far the freedom is taken is up to individual girls. The aim will always be to make money for S 66 obviously, and so the girls are not expected to "give it away free", but to attract paying customers, which they all do to a greater or lesser extent. That is their job.

Evelyn on television used to be shackled by a combination of Ofcom and frightened producers, but was released from this after the start of the watershed at 9 pm, and then usually provided a tease show. This was because she was allowed to do so, and not specifically to attract customers for her after 10 pm show. She did a 9 - 10 pm tease even if she wasn't going to do a post 10 pm show. With the advent of her online only shows, she can show her bum and do boob cam shows etc anytime through the day, and does so when asked. The need for a post 9 pm tease has disappeared. Perhaps if we want it to restart we should ask her.

On the question of movement, or the lack of it, Evelyn says she always tries to do what her telephone callers and pervcam viewers ask her to do. If her telephone caller wants to just chat that's what she does - he's in charge, he's paying. (I keep saying that we need a daytime cameraman - he would have been invaluable during her ricked neck day when her boob cam and pantie action pervcam slots became head and shoulders view only online. With a cameraman they could have been good side-views and back views).

Talking to Evelyn on Thursday I got a comment roughly as follows -
I can't win. I try to do everything that my callers and cammers ask, and they all say "thank you", and then I read complaints that I haven't done any of the things that other people want to see, but haven't asked for!!!! If they call and ask me I'll do it - within reason.

I can see the reasons for praise, and the causes of dissatisfaction. Different girls have different ideas. Perhaps we should just watch the girls we like. I don't criticise the girls I don't like because I realise lots of other blokes like them or the girls wouldn't be working! When a girl we like isn't doing what we want, perhaps we should call her, or watch someone else.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2019 16:11 by nottooold.)
13-04-2019 16:09
Find all posts by this user
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2019 16:09 )nottooold Wrote:  A few observations, without attempting to take sides, in this tempestuous debate.

The online only shows were started somewhat experimentally to see if they worked, and were initially nothing more than a decision to put on a day show without the attention of Ofcom. This allowed more freedom for the girls, but it was never intended to be especially risque. How far the freedom is taken is up to individual girls. The aim will always be to make money for S 66 obviously, and so the girls are not expected to "give it away free", but to attract paying customers, which they all do to a greater or lesser extent. That is their job.

Evelyn on television used to be shackled by a combination of Ofcom and frightened producers, but was released from this after the start of the watershed at 9 pm, and then usually provided a tease show. This was because she was allowed to do so, and not specifically to attract customers for her after 10 pm show. She did a 9 - 10 pm tease even if she wasn't going to do a post 10 pm show. With the advent of her online only shows, she can show her bum and do boob cam shows etc anytime through the day, and does so when asked. The need for a post 9 pm tease has disappeared. Perhaps if we want it to restart we should ask her.

On the question of movement, or the lack of it, Evelyn says she always tries to do what her telephone callers and pervcam viewers ask her to do. If her telephone caller wants to just chat that's what she does - he's in charge, he's paying. (I keep saying that we need a daytime cameraman - he would have been invaluable during her ricked neck day when her boob cam and pantie action pervcam slots became head and shoulders view only online. With a cameraman they could have been good side-views and back views).

Talking to Evelyn on Thursday I got a comment roughly as follows -
I can't win. I try to do everything that my callers and cammers ask, and they all say "thank you", and then I read complaints that I haven't done any of the things that other people want to see, but haven't asked for!!!! If they call and ask me I'll do it - within reason.

I can see the reasons for praise, and the causes of dissatisfaction. Different girls have different ideas. Perhaps we should just watch the girls we like. I don't criticise the girls I don't like because I realise lots of other blokes like them or the girls wouldn't be working! When a girl we like isn't doing what we want, perhaps we should call her, or watch someone else.

Thats the problem, if Evelyn is giving her best from her point of view but think she cannot win with regards to criticism, were is the incentive for her?
13-04-2019 17:12
ceasman Offline
Banned

^Nobody is able to get through to ask as she plans to have line blocked out with the guys that hogs it all day, a bit of me thinks he likes te control factor of her only being able to do what he says and he gets off that most are getting annoyed by this, not really what youd expect from her best caller to constantly put her in this position, I wonder how her shows would be if he called less, also wonder if she'd be happier on screen as she wasnt getting constant criticism. He may well spend loads but by doing so. seems to be causing her nothing but grief now !! lol
14-04-2019 11:51
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

I've been on this forum for a bit--less than some more than others. this is just a way to demonstrate a bit of perspective. when paige tyler changed to nights the anticipatory bitching when she took what seemed like months to show her boobs. it was probably a few weeks. Ashley emma for what seemed like ages, after moving to nights, to do more than lay inert for hours. time will tell on evelyn. she cannot be blamed for not doing things she was not asked to do. none of the performers can be blamed for chasing the £. enuff from me for now

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
14-04-2019 12:19
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^There's only ONE person in control of this situation. And it's Evelyn. She's gone to the highest bidder. Simple as that.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-04-2019 13:45
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Would be really sexy to see Evelyn wear a tight tshirt today to show off the perfect shape of her perfect big boobs! Just a tight casual tshirt and that would lure so many in. Can't wait to see how she displays that big beautiful ass either.
18-04-2019 07:41
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Pretty young lady but l think l will spend the next 10 hours down the greenhouse and watch
the plants grow . Sorry Evelyn but these shows are a let down to a very beautiful young
lady might sell loads of pillow,s for Dunelm ???

18-04-2019 13:09
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

^

loool

I read up a couple of pages and it seems the problem is some guy hogging the phone and basically talking to her about random shit for hours a day...

From one angle my dick is outraged and it's not funny at all. From another it's funny some dude is probably getting off on trolling everyone. From another it's funny that some weirdo is spending thousands talking to a girl on TV he'll never meet

and from Evelyn's perspective (which is almost purely a business one if she's smart)... she's gotta do the best thing for money. My thing is she'd probably have other people on the phone if he wasn't anyway and would likely have more people who like her. Instead of receiving all this hate. That said, if she's making the most money this way I can't fault her.
18-04-2019 18:06
ceasman Offline
Banned

(18-04-2019 18:06 )serengeti Wrote:  ^

loool

I read up a couple of pages and it seems the problem is some guy hogging the phone and basically talking to her about random shit for hours a day...

From one angle my dick is outraged and it's not funny at all. From another it's funny some dude is probably getting off on trolling everyone. From another it's funny that some weirdo is spending thousands talking to a girl on TV he'll never meet

and from Evelyn's perspective (which is almost purely a business one if she's smart)... she's gotta do the best thing for money. My thing is she'd probably have other people on the phone if he wasn't anyway and would likely have more people who like her. Instead of receiving all this hate. That said, if she's making the most money this way I can't fault her.

This one guy is successfully turning so many people off of her that eventually she will have to make a decision, that will be funny, seeing her actually have to engage and try to entertain the paying customer that expects more than this fool does , he seem to just be a very sad man that is probably happy just hearing her going about her day in the studio because it make him think he's in a relationship with her lool !! Bounce
18-04-2019 23:07
pvd09 Offline

Yeah it's strange. If you said a couple of years ago that she'd be fingering and going topless you'd be over the moon. It's just that this whole exercise is completely pointless. So she goes on a webfeed so she can do what she wants, but does even less than before when she was on tv. Where other girls see the pervcam as an extra, Evelyn seems to see it as the main feed. When she was on tv there was some play to the main camera, now it's a complete afterthought. You may say that the cammers must be happy to have her attention for 8 hours, but personally I can't see how it's better than her after show webcam streams. There she really did act without restraint. When she's on the webstream, she's still concerned with not showing anything to the main (tv) camera, that those on the perv cam are also getting a restricted show. Topless or fingering, never both. Wait for the after show webcam and you'll find her happily doing both, so I can't understand how people would be happy with her pervcam. The phone line is blocked out for just one person, so the whole 8 hours is for who? Seemingly just him. The main audience is just ignored and can't even contact her, the cammers will get a better show if they wait until after. It all just seems to be for 1 individual, which is fine if she wants to do things for him, but why does the studio have to pander to it? If she wants to sit and talk to 1 person for a few hours then surely they can arrange a time in the week. If she wants to do a good show for her cammers as they're paying then come off screen completely and do more of the after show shows. If she's not going to show anything to the main camera then stay on tv, there's no need for a webstream. There just doesn't seem to be any actual point in having these shows. Just leave studio66, make your own website and do private shows on there. She can block out as much time as she wants for whoever she wants and no one need know. She must realise that the current format is a complete slap in the face for her old fans.

On a separate note, I've seen a few comparisons with other girls with her webshows. I'd like to point out that most of these girls (like fern and rk) have been topless on tv in night shows, so them having perpetual nipslips isn't really a surprise or new. Evelyn has never been completely intentionally topless for a tv show, so I think these comparisons are perhaps a bit unfair in terms of what you expect to be shown. But instead, I'll compare her to mikki b, whose been doing non topless 10-11 shows. So in both show, nothing is really shown, but mikki b is infinitely better because she actually engages with the main camera. The last show she pandered to her pervcam, which was a bit disappointing, but otherwise she's been continually playing to the tv camera. Compare that to Evelyn, where she only notes where it is so she knows what angle to be at so the tv camera can't see anything and you have the real problem. No one is really asking her to show anything (although it is a webstream and she's now happy to show herself fingering on cam, so what's the problem with a bit of topless on the main stream?), but she should at least acknowledge the main camera. Give a few seductive looks, a bit of a tease etc. But then again if no one watching can actually contribute financially (as the line is blocked) then why would she ?‍♂️
19-04-2019 04:03
Thread Closed