Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-04-2019 00:28 )Taon777 Wrote:  That tease show for a hour tonight from Cali was just the same as the rest she has done since joining Studio 66 which is a fucking joke they are.

She just stands there doing mostly nothing i see no tease going on unless if a bra strap getting pulled down abit gets folks going & keeps them happy?

Then Cali do be talking on the mic of how horny or excited she is to be on after 10pm when the woman has no intention of ever showing her tits or getting naked never again on screen which we know from seeing her useless shows after 10pm for monhs now.

From her performance levels it looks to me she can't wait to get the her lame tease shows over with & get the hell out of there.

Finally someone else who agrees with me. Been saying this for months and always get shot down by the same few Cali fanatics.
Her tease shows are awful. She draws attention with her admittedly amazing outfits but then her performance is none existent. No eye contact with callers and looking generally fed up and desperate for the hour to end. All last night consisted of was talking in the mic facing the camera then half heartedly leaning up against the desk. If she spent half as much effort in the actual show as opposed to how she looks the tease would improve ten fold.
Hope you aren't the guy that complained yesterday by the way. Looks like she had a meltdown on twitter cos someone had the audacity to call her boring!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 15:54 by Oldmand.)
01-04-2019 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2019 15:52 )Oldmand Wrote:  Finally someone else who agrees with me. Been saying this for months and always get shot down by the same few Cali fanatics.
Her tease shows are awful. She draws attention with her admittedly amazing outfits but then her performance is none existent. No eye contact with callers and looking generally fed up and desperate for the hour to end. All last night consisted of was talking in the mic facing the camera then half heartedly leaning up against the desk. If she spent half as much effort in the actual show as opposed to how she looks the tease would improve ten fold.
Hope you aren't the guy that complained yesterday by the way. Looks like she had a meltdown on twitter cos someone had the audacity to call her boring!!!!

Cali wasn't the most exciting performer even when she did night shows. Stunning looking and incredible body but not the greatest performer.

I would have a look at her meltdown on twitter, but she blocked me long ago for daring to criticise her performanceBounce
01-04-2019 16:19
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Listen i dont want to sound like a cali "fanatic" but i would drag my balls through broken glass just to suck the dick of the last person who fucked her Bounce

I miss Amber Coen
01-04-2019 16:27
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2019 15:52 )Oldmand Wrote:  Finally someone else who agrees with me. Been saying this for months and always get shot down by the same few Cali fanatics.

No i do not talk or comment about her on Twitter she even has her Twitter profile blocked the last time i seen it.

Even more proof of why does this woman do the job she does she even blocks her social media account when isn't the point of these things to advertise when she would be on Studio 66 & so on.

But no doubt Cali is boring its a simple fact made even worse with her next to useless tease shows that she keeps doing when we all know her nightshow history of what she used to show for years on Babestation nights.
01-04-2019 16:35
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2019 16:27 )goatman222 Wrote:  Listen i dont want to sound like a cali "fanatic" but i would drag my balls through broken glass just to suck the dick of the last person who fucked her Bounce

Did come across as a tiny bit fanatical if I have to be completely honestBig LaughBig Laugh
01-04-2019 16:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(01-04-2019 16:27 )goatman222 Wrote:  Listen i dont want to sound like a cali "fanatic" but i would drag my balls through broken glass just to suck the dick of the last person who fucked her Bounce

Now that is one scene I don't EVER want to watch...what would you do had it been another girl? Nurse, nurse! we need the restraints for this one! BounceBounce

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-04-2019 17:43
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

That would be her husband then.
Not sure if i can name him on here so he can remain anonymous for now though.
Gotta say though if you are willing to go to those levels i tip my hat to you. Rather you than me though my friend but whatever floats your boat so to speakTongue
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 22:57 by Oldmand.)
01-04-2019 17:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Trying to watch Ashlyn's feed is like watching a series of still pics moving one by one - the stream is awful!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-04-2019 23:16
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-7E28_5CA4F0BD.jpg]

look who they chose for this...two veterans!!
03-04-2019 18:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Surprised like BS last year that they didn't bring any old faces back for ONE night.

03-04-2019 18:52