babebstation forum

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

VNTV - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: VNTV - General Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2019 00:14 )a1b2c3d4 Wrote:  Channels are going well and calls too. Yesterday's half price deal was a bonus. Hopefully it's more regular.

Half price deal is every weekend in march mate

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-03-2019 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

running late today ?
24-03-2019 14:53
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Is there a show today? Admittedly only clicked in a couple of times to see if Shyla turned up as scheduled but nothing just running intermissions when I checked. And if Emily is not turning up tomorrow, then who is? Was looking forward to see both of the fresher girls.

This channel is going need more than good old Kellie holding things up, getting stale real quick.
30-03-2019 20:26
cookie2 Offline
Junior Poster

Kellie was on today, poor woman always seems to be covering for all the girls who never bother to show up, who knows about Sunday. They only seem to have a couple of reliable performers at the moment
30-03-2019 20:39
winsaw Offline

(30-03-2019 20:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Is there a show today? Admittedly only clicked in a couple of times to see if Shyla turned up as scheduled but nothing just running intermissions when I checked. And if Emily is not turning up tomorrow, then who is? Was looking forward to see both of the fresher girls.

This channel is going need more than good old Kellie holding things up, getting stale real quick.

Sadly Shyla let them down for the second time she confirmed she was working then no showed on the day, and they have not been able to contact her, very disappointing as they gave her a chance when no one else would and she dose this,
There is no live show today ever as eventhough Emily gave them good notice everyone said they couldn't work it as it mothering Sunday and they where going to there moms , so they are going to take to time to do some tech work on the stream and web page, not that they want it as would much prefer to be live making money,
And totally agree about getting new girls in but as u see it's hard finding ones with a good attitude who will not let u down , I do know they have a couple of new girls signed up for next Month and both should be excellent both done good shows before one on bs so things to look forward to,

31-03-2019 11:05
ceasman Offline
Banned

(31-03-2019 11:05 )winsaw Wrote:  
(30-03-2019 20:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Is there a show today? Admittedly only clicked in a couple of times to see if Shyla turned up as scheduled but nothing just running intermissions when I checked. And if Emily is not turning up tomorrow, then who is? Was looking forward to see both of the fresher girls.

Sadly Shyla let them down for the second time she confirmed she was working then no showed on the day, and they have not been able to contact her, very disappointing as they gave her a chance when no one else would and she dose this,
There is no live show today ever as eventhough Emily gave them good notice everyone said they couldn't work it as it mothering Sunday and they where going to there moms , so they are going to take to time to do some tech work on the stream and web page, not that they want it as would much prefer to be live making money,
And totally agree about getting new girls in but as u see it's hard finding ones with a good attitude who will not let u down , I do know they have a couple of new girls signed up for next Month and both should be excellent both done good shows before one on bs so things to look forward to,

LOL , what a fucking joke channel, whenever there is some type of special day or holiday they ditch the show just as they used on on RLC

They advertise new faces but all we get is the same OLD ones, same shows each day, modesty yawn yawn, kellie zzzzz and even Ash shows seem to be just going through the motions at the moment too.
31-03-2019 13:03
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I decided to give this another look because I am a big Ashley Jay fan but each time I click on it, inbetween the times shown there is nothing there except that interminably annoying looped commercial for the station. How come this is always being shown at the times when the girl is supposed to be on.?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-03-2019 16:48
winsaw Offline

Ash has not missed any shows or hours, I can only think you have been unlucky and looked when she has been on her break, about what time did you look mate,

31-03-2019 18:16
cookie2 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-03-2019 13:03 )ceasman Wrote:  LOL , what a fucking joke channel, whenever there is some type of special day or holiday they ditch the show just as they used on on RLC

They advertise new faces but all we get is the same OLD ones, same shows each day, modesty yawn yawn, kellie zzzzz and even Ash shows seem to be just going through the motions at the moment too.

I know they need new girls but I can't complain about modesty or kellie, whenever I've phoned them they are filthy on the phones and happily go in any positions I ask them to, definitely can't call them boring
31-03-2019 21:42
ceasman Offline
Banned

Each to their own, just seems that all they cater for is pretty much exactly the same, older lady in tights, stockings on a desk set
31-03-2019 23:42

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

babebstation forum