Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

thefred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(28-02-2019 18:27 )nottooold Wrote:  Sorry, but we've done this many times before.
a) Evelyn prefers the relative quiet of her room because it allows her to concentrate on what her callers ask, but also,
b) when she has used other sets, especially the office set, most of her punters tell her to get back on the bed so they can see her bum etc. She listens to us.

a) Why are other girls on S66 capable to concentrate on caller's questions when on other sets then?
b) There is more than one bed set though. She's only using the exact same one all the time.
28-02-2019 18:43
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^ Having spent seven paragraphs singing her praises above, I have to say that, tbh mate, this is one area where her argument is quite shaky.
a) is the total of her service, as it has become, best served by being so strictly confined by her ability to concentrate on certain individual callers (they are only one individual at a time after all). Why not do part session on her regular set for those punters that require that kind of quiet conversation and a smaller part on another looking for those guys willing to pay for 'variety'?
b) the only time she has tried an office set in recent memory, she was rigid as a board as partly incapacitated at the time. That was hardly conducive to winning praise from her callers! It's really no wonder they asked for her back on the bed... As waffle says, there are other bed sets for her to show her ass on of course and crucially ones that offer scope for more angles and pose (for TV and cam while on TV).

How much is being lost by her confining herself to one set? How many pervcam angles denied because the TV camera can't move but inches in her currrent set? How much opportunity for variety of conversation based on extended range of pose - if you know what I mean?! Tongue How many potential callers/listeners in are going begging as a result?

Why confine the more visual minded tease segments to a single set in particular?

Unfortunately I think it has to be at least worth questioning at this point whether Eve stays on the Eve set for Eve, and whether your b) is confirmation bias on her behalf. She looks to be a bit of a creature of habit our Eve. She is very comfortable in her cave. I'm not sure it isn't to the detriment of her service at times.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2019 19:21 by ShandyHand.)
28-02-2019 19:12
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(28-02-2019 18:43 )waffle snatcher Wrote:  
(28-02-2019 18:27 )nottooold Wrote:  Sorry, but we've done this many times before.
a) Evelyn prefers the relative quiet of her room because it allows her to concentrate on what her callers ask, but also,
b) when she has used other sets, especially the office set, most of her punters tell her to get back on the bed so they can see her bum etc. She listens to us.

a) Why are other girls on S66 capable to concentrate on caller's questions when on other sets then?
b) There is more than one bed set though. She's only using the exact same one all the time.

I thought that what Evelyn told me would be helpful information, so I provided it.
28-02-2019 19:15
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

She hasn’t done anything yet. This hour has been no different to any other
28-02-2019 22:54
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

She finally kicked into action at 21:57, a bit earlier would be nice. It was amazing while it lasted
28-02-2019 23:02
T Bone Offline
banned

(28-02-2019 23:02 )eddave Wrote:  She finally kicked into action at 21:57, a bit earlier would be nice. It was amazing while it lasted

she pulled her skirt up, that was it, nothing more, just pulled her skirt up and that gets praised as amazing?
she has laid there all day, same set as always, doing nothing as always all day long and this is what people are defending Rolleyes

imagine being so sad that people are willing to spend day after day defending utter laziness just to score some points over some forum members. absolute enemies of good shows and this thread is full of them. some will only thank posts and not say a word, that's even more pathetic.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2019 23:15 by T Bone.)
28-02-2019 23:13
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I missed most of her show today only saw the first few minutes...after reading some of the previous posts i assume this was an off day ?

I miss Amber Coen
28-02-2019 23:41
T Bone Offline
banned

(28-02-2019 23:41 )goatman222 Wrote:  I missed most of her show today only saw the first few minutes...after reading some of the previous posts i assume this was an off day ?

it was the same as every show she has done for a long time so yes it was an off day, she's actually almost halfway through an off decade.
28-02-2019 23:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

If guys bothered to check what actually happened on her chat instead of just assuming the worst, they would have seen she got distracted by a big discussion about removing her skirt at the end of the show - something that was ultimately vetoed by the studio manager. It took too long and messed up the end of her session.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-03-2019 00:08
T Bone Offline
banned

(01-03-2019 00:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  If guys bothered to check what actually happened on her chat instead of just assuming the worst, they would have seen she got distracted by a big discussion about removing her skirt at the end of the show - something that was ultimately vetoed by the studio manager. It took too long and messed up the end of her session.

oh look, the peter hitchens of the forum has arrived.
your post is the ultimate straw clutch. her shows are identical every time. no distraction can change the fact that she is the laziest girl on the channels.
01-03-2019 00:20
Thread Closed