Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2019 18:35 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I am mildly surprised because two years ago Cali was asked on the chat box at BS if there was a chance she would come back on nights and her reply was "absolutely not a chance in hell" or words to that effect, so to see her switch channels but only do very early mornings is a real surprise but tinged with a bit of sadness as by that time I am asleep. I wonder if she might be persuaded to do earlier that 4am?

If it is to be believed then it is a stellar line up tonight including Stacey Carlaa and Jennifer Jade, Clare Richards plus new girl Kendall and the afore-mentioned Cali. I remain to be convinced they are all going to turn up though.

But heres the thing if Cali does come on at 4am & doesn't have any notion of actually getting topless & so on wouldn't we all be the in the right in saying really shes not going to show her tits even though she has been a nightshow girl on Babestation for a few years.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Cali will not do what we expect to see at 4am which is still a damn nightshow time after all by the way they are calling it a tease show whatever Cali has been a nightshow girl for years so calling it a tease show even for a hour is just stupid.
Shes well used to doing nights & what is expected on them.

Look at other women that do these 4am tease shows on Studio 66 some show fuck all & are pointless.
02-02-2019 01:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
I honestly can't see her getting the puppys out Sad but hopefully she has very little on from which an acidental slip may happen Wink

I miss Amber Coen
02-02-2019 02:00
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

Shit, thought that she was starting on Sunday morning not Saturday morning!

Might be a long night for me then..
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 02:11 by Bondless.)
02-02-2019 02:11
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-02-2019 06:00 )Taon777 Wrote:  Like what the fuck is going on with this channel in the last month after Christmas?
Has anyone else noticed a lot of nights the women that were supposed to be on didn't bother turning up.

You then have one of the cougers being the main person on two or more of the three channels.
Like Saskia Jade decided to just get the hell out of there tonight LOL.

A great example actually happening right now Paige Green finished at 4am so theres the older lady on Lucy Gresty fine if you like her no problem but shes on the three channels until its over tonight no doubt like what hell indeed.

I have noticed in the weeks gone by also Linsey Dawn Mckenzie do be on alot lately like again that fines shes well liked & in this business along time now but if thats who Studio 66 are depended on for there nightshows often now fucking hell for indeed.

Theres no doubt women that do this job do not want to be on nights on Studio 66 with the exception of these new girls lately but who cares about them at the moment ahhh haa.

This channel is only good to see the damn dayshow girls do the tease shows now & no doubt thats where Studio 66 is amazing with the women they have for dayshows.

But heres a fucking crazy idea Studio 66 actually get these women that do these tease shows to be on your fucking nights shows.

Just imagine the how unmissable these 3 channels would be if Studio 66 could sort something out with likes of..

Cara Brett , Emma C get them to decide to do some nightshows even though they have stopped doing their tease shows.
Rebecca Kelly , Heather Kay , Gigi Petite they already do likes of 2 or 3 hours night tease shows get them to do normal full nightshows.

Also have more than than 3 women working the nightshows like Babestation do.

My ohh my how easy this channel could be great with the woman they have working for them already but as im thinking id say none of these women could not be bothered to do the nightshows.

This channel is fucking bad indeed.

One of the cougers was on the freeview channel one night as well.
02-02-2019 13:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Not many girls on the schedule for tomorrow only 6 including a cougar Sad

I miss Amber Coen
02-02-2019 15:36
Charlemagne Offline

^I believe in The Lock Ness Monster, I believe in the Easter Bunny, I believe that there's a fat man in a red costume at the North Pole.

But............................
I never believe what's published in any of the schedules Rolleyes

02-02-2019 15:45
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

From what I've seen in the chatbox, many days they don't know exactly who will be on until 4 or 5 hours before the shows start. The roster they put up on twitter is always more accurate, but even then, there's some last minute cancellations every now and then. One thing that cracks me up is how they sometimes change the schedule for certain girls after the fact based on how late they show up. Anastasia earlier this week had a start time I believe initially listed as 12:00, then it was changed to 14:00, then 14:15, then 15:00, then finally 15:30 Big Grin
02-02-2019 15:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

MODS!!! Please take that banner about moving channel off the front of the page it was last MAY!!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-02-2019 16:14
Charlemagne Offline

^Advertisements have nothing to do with the mods.

We are only here to discipline the non believers Wink

02-02-2019 16:58
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

So who does have a say-don't you think it is a bit stupid to have that banner advertising something that happened nearly a year ago? I want names, dates, bank account details Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 17:10 by GMach1.)
02-02-2019 17:01