babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-01-2019 16:48 )winsaw Wrote:  have heard that there is more upheaval at bs behind the camera following a number of producers leaving now have heard two high up managers have walked one was a day manager one night, cant be a good thing for the channel running smoothly,
also there have been some very low call stats at the moment some girls doing less than 100 minutes in a shift, i guess this is whats happened with the way the tv product has not been looked after as it should have been, they have made some very good signing but think they need more help

that may be the case but their main objective surely is getting the product to the customer as a priority and that first step must be a decent un interrupted show,the first thing i did when i couldnt get a stream was turn over which i think everyone would do,which is in turn is one of the reasons why the call stats are low,i"m not going to participate and spend money on something i cant even watch,as ive already stated theyve been around long enough to know that ,penny pinching is the more likely reason the tech side is so shit
28-01-2019 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(27-01-2019 19:07 )Doddle Wrote:  Some of them would benefit from pitch dark. And the sound off.
I can think of quite a few who would benefit from that approach.... Big Grin
29-01-2019 17:40
cocknbull Offline
Banned

I remember a while back a forum quote complaining about camera men being useless & apparently not helping the babes with good lighting, sets & above all good camera work, which obviously will not translate to good shows which equals good call stats!
Apparently the producers got paid regardless of performance ?
Maybe the bosses have seen the light & are removing the dead wood ?
It's about time !
29-01-2019 19:09
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Think I'll get an early night tonight before this lineup sends me to sleep anyway lol
29-01-2019 23:51
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

fucking awful night,one to forget,trouble is theres too many of them lately,
30-01-2019 08:05
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Really? I thought Aemelia and Kiki were good.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-01-2019 11:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

One of the worst nights I have seen on bs in a long time, 4 girls on tv who just where not doing anything, pissed off that be removed Amy from tv last minute to replace her with Preeti we have already had enough twin this week, making it worst that Preeti seamed to have come in only so she could have a rest from the kid she made zero effort and at one point I actually thought she had fell asleep, add Lori usual non sexy show plue Aemelia and Kiki being well below there usual level and it was a perfect storm , it's like they all looked round the studio saw no one was making an effort and all decided to have a night off,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-01-2019 13:40
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(30-01-2019 11:53 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Really? I thought Aemelia and Kiki were good.

To be honest I find both boring, and both just don't project enough sexuality to the screen that the better babes do.

Lori is even worse as she used to be one of the sexiest performers but now, despite her naked all the time, has become such a drag to watch like a stand-up comic with no new material for years. Preeti looks to be shade better than Priya, who is also in the Lori club, but not by much.

Don't know who else was on but I certainly wasn't going to stick around or even press record.

But if you enjoy what's being produced then fair dues to you Smile
30-01-2019 14:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(30-01-2019 14:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(30-01-2019 11:53 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Really? I thought Aemelia and Kiki were good.

To be honest I find both boring, and both just don't project enough sexuality to the screen that the better babes do.

Lori is even worse as she used to be one of the sexiest performers but now, despite her naked all the time, has become such a drag to watch like a stand-up comic with no new material for years. Preeti looks to be shade better than Priya, who is also in the Lori club, but not by much.

Don't know who else was on but I certainly wasn't going to stick around or even press record.

But if you enjoy what's being produced then fair dues to you Smile

I must admit some of the girls are a bit samey, whereas I like Lori, she is not a patch on what she used to be and seems at times to be like a Mexican jumping bean. Preeti looks fantastic for someone who recently had a kid but nowhere near as hot as she once was, and Kiki and Aemelia very nice to watch but I think a little bit more movement would enhance things or a roaming session, but those seem rare these days. Don't like to be too critical but BS needs to change its whole attitude to its fans or people that have been fans for years will leave in droves.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-01-2019 17:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I heard today bs has decided to drop down to only 2 sky channels, also a reduction in the number of floor staff they have , don't seem like things are going very well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-01-2019 19:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV