babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Paolo_delaski Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hi all - after some help so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Is there a thread anywhere that discusses which girls show how much on their pervcam? I'd have thought there must be but I can't find it.

We've probably all been stung by a promise of a "naughty xxx show" behind the blur / backstage that turned out to be little more than boobs and a bit of ass. It'd help us all if there was a thread that detailed how daring each girl was, the nobody would ever get stung.

Had a disappointing experience with Lily Lane today. Gorgeous sweet and sexy as she is, she promised "full striptease in private", but after nearly 20 mins and £100 spent she still hadn't pulled her panties down let alone taken them off. I saw her offering the same to other guys in the chatbox, followed by loads of comments from guys saying 'take your knickers off please'.

If experiences like this were shared in a thread it'd help us all!

Just a thought Smile
05-01-2019 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
New Year yet same old bloody awful background music, even through the Christmas period no change on any of the channels-surely it is time to get something different now?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-01-2019 22:32
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(05-01-2019 21:05 )Paolo_delaski Wrote:  Hi all - after some help so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Is there a thread anywhere that discusses which girls show how much on their pervcam? I'd have thought there must be but I can't find it.

We've probably all been stung by a promise of a "naughty xxx show" behind the blur / backstage that turned out to be little more than boobs and a bit of ass. It'd help us all if there was a thread that detailed how daring each girl was, the nobody would ever get stung.

Had a disappointing experience with Lily Lane today. Gorgeous sweet and sexy as she is, she promised "full striptease in private", but after nearly 20 mins and £100 spent she still hadn't pulled her panties down let alone taken them off. I saw her offering the same to other guys in the chatbox, followed by loads of comments from guys saying 'take your knickers off please'.

If experiences like this were shared in a thread it'd help us all!

Just a thought Smile

I think it's a good idea to have a thread in the "Uk Babe Channels" section which reviews the pervcam experience across the whole range of the channels, day and night.

A keen pervcammer such as yourself would be the perfect person to start such a thread. Smile

05-01-2019 22:44
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2019 22:32 )GreenMachine Wrote:  New Year yet same old bloody awful background music, even through the Christmas period no change on any of the channels-surely it is time to get something different now?

The music is so annoying
06-01-2019 14:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Yeah a bit of lionel richie's all night long would be a nice change

I miss Amber Coen
06-01-2019 14:51
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(05-01-2019 22:32 )GreenMachine Wrote:  New Year yet same old bloody awful background music, even through the Christmas period no change on any of the channels-surely it is time to get something different now?
Yer wot??!! eek The music is the best thing about Babestation! Sometimes I only watch it for the music! Admittedly it's a bit old now, but it's like a nice, warm, cuddly, familiar blanket! Big Grin
06-01-2019 16:04
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(05-01-2019 10:30 )HollyLover Wrote:  Can we see holly back on babe station???
Not till next Christmas Big Grin
06-01-2019 16:08
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Nice, warm, cuddly, familiar blanket?? Do you really want someone singing about Summer in Winter? Big Grin Each to their own. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-01-2019 18:27
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

What year did the girls stop kissing eachother ? They use to do it all the time nothing beat 2 hot chicks snogging Smile

I miss Amber Coen
06-01-2019 19:00
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2019 19:00 )goatman222 Wrote:  What year did the girls stop kissing eachother ? They use to do it all the time nothing beat 2 hot chicks snogging Smile

Good question I would guess year or two maybe probably wrong though
06-01-2019 19:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV