babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Pretty much kerravon was just the usual stuff nothing new or different yet valentins had one of my favourite things that cali wore and just briefly got oily
29-12-2018 10:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2018 10:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Pretty much kerravon was just the usual stuff nothing new or different yet valentins had one of my favourite things that cali wore and just briefly got oily

Yep Valentina looked good in that.

As for the others, it's bad enough that BS are so formatted in their shows but you know what some of these babes are going to do or wear even before they turn up. It's like old stand up acts with the same old jokes, just work the same old show from memory & repeat next time.

Can't wait for Tori to return
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 11:20 by KerrAvon.)
29-12-2018 11:20
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

What a boring night last night apart from Valentina when they let her on TV it was like watching paint dry Pryia I don't know why she turns up she looks so bored Jada doing the same show as she does everytime she is on and Ashley when she was on you couldn't see much of her as the camera was zoomed in that tight you could only see her head and shoulders oh I forgot Lori doing the same thing like she has been doing for many years
The best babe was Valentina last night when Bs aloud her on our TV screens she did a great stint about 1am then Bs decided to put her on Bs cams until 4am while the other 4 babes swooped channels everytime they came back from a break it was a total joke

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
29-12-2018 12:23
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

At least Atlanta and Nicole are on tonight

29-12-2018 12:39
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Looking forward to seeing caty tonight Big Grin
29-12-2018 12:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Babestation needs a spark of inspiration but I don't see a hugely meaningful cause for hope in this regard to be honest. Babes being at a channel for a long time can become a recipe for laziness and complacency. Add no real set variety or quality and the spark and vibrancy suffers further. Add the process driven nature of the shows with regard to endless call gimmicks, blurredcam, pervcam etc and there you have it.
The perfect nightshow alternative to a general anaesthetic Rolleyes.

Bursts of hope from the likes of Valentina trying to make her impact on a new channel for her. Little chinks of light with the return of Caty Cole for one night a week.
Tori Lee's return has been one of almost care free defiance as if to say 'stuff the rules I'm horny Wink'
But generally speaking the nightshow product is one worthy of a Masters degree in boredom, tedium, clockwatching and phone waving.
On a personal level I am hopelessly blinded by the beauty that is Ashley Emma.
I am utterly biased and can forgive her for almost anything RolleyesHeart.
So I don't judge her by a fair standard I suppose Shy.
But hey ho I reserve the right to be wholly and unreasonably biased in Ashley's favour so much do I adore her Heartlaugh.

Babestation does have a real jewel in it's crown however.
Atlanta Moreno.
As a performer she is getting better and better all the time.
Slowly but surely working her way towards being a complete performer.
She has energy, agility, dare, sassyness, raw sexuality and exuberance.
Once she masters the eroticism and sensuality side she is going to be something special. But she could do with some better sets amongst other things to really maximise her potential.

29-12-2018 14:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Two jewels old sport-don't forget the Queen, Scarlett Jones, never a dull moment when she is around and I just hope someone sees sense and brings them both together, even for ONE night only, it would be a great show.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-12-2018 19:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Not sure why you keep asking for a 2-4-1 GreenMachine. If it was going to happen, it would have by now.

WinkbladewaveBounce

I miss Scarlett, Alice and Kerrie. Here's hoping we get them for New Years or for tomorrow night at least.

AKA Lara Croft
29-12-2018 20:19
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Scarlet is on tomorrow night and Monday night

29-12-2018 20:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Well that's been one of bs worst Friday and Saturday night in months, lastnight was better than the car crash of a show on Friday but still not great, remember when it used to be bs pulling out all the stops for the tow biggest nights of the week when people where most likely to call now it's like they are driving people away,
God bless Nicole and Sophie for doing good watchable shows as always and Caty has refound her mojo she's getting better with each Saturday she dose the rest though please wake up lol,
Priya has just given up she will not do anything that requires her to make any effort , she looks so sad all the time you can see the pain in her face when the phone rings as she wants to do anything other than answer it, Lori is making her shows so workman like they have become completely un sexy, it's a show by numbers never deviating from the routeen as unexciting as a woman can be when naked, but the most disappointing is Ashley she's done some good show this year getting back some of her old form but the last few weeks seams to have totally given up again maybe she's looked at some of the other girls and thought if they can get away with doing fuck all why can't I,
They need to give girls like Valentina far more air time seeing her trying to put on a good show in the very short time she was given was the only bright spot on a very dark Friday night,
They need to make better use of the young talent they have signed this year girls you are hungary for success and put on great shows and who are not jaded by being on the shows for far to long, this is why I am so disappointed to see Preeti coming back i would hope this time off will have got her back to where she was 5 years ago when she was very good but fair she will be more like her sister is now if ever there was a signing bs didn't need to make its this one just hope she doesn't take away to many shifts from the girls who are the future of bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-12-2018 11:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV