babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-12-2018 19:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Great news about Preeti be good to see her back. I think for the new year BS should draw up a charter which takes the viewers/callers more into account and give them what they have been asking for-and if you look at the chatbox and threads here it is obvious:

Reinstall the shower shows(unblurred)
Bring back the PoV/roaming sessions for the more popular girls used to it.
Scrap the pervcam OR maybe have it on alternate nights, not every day/night
Get some new sets or revamp the old ones(they are looking used and tired)
Blood some new girls OR upgrade some of the existing ones to try out on night shows-maybe like the old Apprentice thread used to do.

The only charter BS will be drawing up is the same old one for the last year & longer - rinse more money. Viewer opinion - irrelevant, they don't pay. Punter opinion - irrelevant, they're addicted to the product no matter how good or bad the crap that's get thrown at them, they'll be back again.

Reinstall the shower shows(unblurred) - Not likely. Blurred = paywall = more money
POV - similar to above unless part of gimmick
Scrap the pervcam - impossible. Biggest rinser in the business.
New sets - will it earn more cash for them, unlikely
Blood new girls - only if it doesn't cut time from the usual big earners
24-12-2018 19:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(24-12-2018 14:30 )dave34 Wrote:  preeti is back on BS jan 1 https://www.instagram.com/preetiyoungtwin/
*takes deep breath* Is one of them not enough? Or has Priya left? Surprised
24-12-2018 20:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely greenmachine the start of next year may prove a new dawn
Do agree with fresher sets
Vary up the line up ie making everyone take a turn being backstage all night and not the same few
Unleash the shackles of the girls give them freedom as at times like it isn't rated 18 bit rated 12/15
24-12-2018 21:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-12-2018 19:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Great news about Preeti be good to see her back.
I shall start counting the days...
...until she goes again bladewave
Quote:I think for the new year BS should draw up a charter
It worked for John Major Big Laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-12-2018 22:15
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-12-2018 19:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  ... BS should draw up a charter which takes the viewers/callers more into account and give them what they have been asking for-and if you look at the chatbox and threads here it is obvious ...

GM, you're fond of old TV show references arn't you, so I'll give you one here: Do you remember Worzel Gummidge (now I'm not saying you're similiar to him in any other way but...), like Worzel often did, in every single one of your posts like this you have you're wrong head on!Tongue You will have to switch to you're channel boss' mentality head if you want to try and see what is possible or even likely on the shows.

Kerr is spot on. Look at your list again... at every turn it shouts "give me something for free". Now this is okay as long as you realise what you're wishing for from Santa is unlikely or just venting type fantasy but if you're honestly requesting and expecting stuff (as you seem to be) then you'll need some business justification as back up. Trying to convince forumites that you're serious and it really should happen is a tricky business - let alone the channel bosses. (Not that the bosses wouldn't be dismissive of the latter from anyone on here either but at least you'll have made a realistic attempt to justify your personal wank list.)

And that's another point please try to remember the channels are not JUST there for you and your tastes alone. Try to include guys that actually (you know, *cough*) pay for pervcam in your thoughts; plus perhaps those that actually might wish (shock! horror!) to retain a few babes on days (you know all those babes you think are just aching to be picked out of the daily line up for their chance of stardom on nights like some conga of passive Aunt Sallys Wink ) At least then you'll appear a little more considerate to other users.

I would add, I hope you know that BS can see just how much money everyone of your chatter mates has contributed to their coffers - down to the penny. With that in mind which guys' requests do you think they may just be paying at least the vaguest attention to?!

Anyway, I hope this post doesn't come across as too harsh. It may be laced with sarcasm but your posts at least always provoke my interest. If you just got a little real with it on occassion it would go a bloody long way I think. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-12-2018 22:36
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Nah used to you now ShandyHand, but they were merely thoughts, don't think anything will come of it and yes I do remember Worzel Gummidge(Jon Pertwee) Perhaps it needed more thought-wank list? not anymore these days mate, I'm more a watcher, but yes your reply was sarky but not harsh, you are,as many others on here, entitled to your opinion-I don't agree with it, but you are entitled to it Big Grin Perhaps in time you'll know me better, you'll get used to me eventually-they all do Big Grin Happy Christmas.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-12-2018 00:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Opinions are like arseholes as they say. I'm used to you already, otherwise we wouldn't be speaking.

...And to you of course; with lots of lovely bells on!Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-12-2018 00:38
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Alice may be on the naughty list but I don't know what for. She hasn't done much of anything so far tonight. On a different note, I hope she gets home on time for Santa. If he knows it's her house I'm sure he'll hang around.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
25-12-2018 02:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

2000 plus posts Liverred-well done mate.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-12-2018 03:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Crimson tide.

BTW, Valentina is doing a nude POV now. Blurred on streams of course lol.

AKA Lara Croft
25-12-2018 03:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV