Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(15-10-2018 21:46 )HEX!T Wrote:  well the meeting didnt go well.
seems a lot of girls have decided to quit and or apply to babestation rather than hand over a portion of the OF income.

no idea who has actually quit but seemingly more than a couple. not sure if they are gone today or will finish out there bookings.
but some are on there way to babestation. others ? no idea.

would it be disastrous for S66 if it was more than half their roster? but I reckon it would be best to see who doesn't appear on the Guide that might tell us more who has possibly gone.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 21:58 by lovebabes56.)
15-10-2018 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-10-2018 21:52 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  I tip my hat (or would if I had one Big Grin. ) to any of them who stood up and told S66 to ram it.
Ram it where do you think?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-10-2018 21:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

There's a good deal of expendable deadwood on the roster.
15-10-2018 22:31
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

seems a lot of girls have decided to quit and or apply to babestation rather than hand over a portion of the OF income.

no idea who has actually quit but seemingly more than a couple. not sure if they are gone today or will finish out there bookings.

So how do you know this. Or is it simply conjecture. Surely if girls have decided to go then the names are known to any source.

As we all know a single non-appearance means little.

And does BS really want any more. Their existing girls will hardly be pleased to see their own slots taken by others.
15-10-2018 23:04
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'm glad that the presenters stuck together and to their principles.

S66 will have a really tough time finding long term replacements that are willing to give them a commission on their OF income.

Especially when BS, XP, BX & VN won't have that same demand placed upon their presenters.
15-10-2018 23:06
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

(15-10-2018 23:04 )DB83 Wrote:  

So how do you know this. Or is it simply conjecture. Surely if girls have decided to go then the names are known to any source.

And does BS really want any more. Their existing girls will hardly be pleased to see their own slots taken by others.

Im pretty sure the girls like having their slots takenlaugh

I miss Amber Coen
15-10-2018 23:07
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

BS will take any established daytime girl to boost their roster, probably to the detriment of existing girls. Not sure about nights, but if someone becomes available to replace Dannii (for example), they aren't going to say no.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 23:11 by FanofCamilla.)
15-10-2018 23:09
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

(15-10-2018 23:09 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  BS will take any established daytime girl to boost their roster, probably to the detriment of existing girls. Not sure about nights, but if someone becomes available to replace Dannii (for example), they aren't going to say no.

Like hannah martin ? Or clare richards ?
Bs daytime could do with some improvements no offence to the girls they have but compared to s66 daytime roster bs dont really have much
Nights however bs wins easy in my opinion, i dont think they could really add much from s66 Huh

I miss Amber Coen
15-10-2018 23:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-10-2018 23:04 )DB83 Wrote:  

take it as fact mate. i will pm you where the info came from but im not gonna say on here as it will compromise a confidence.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 23:46 by HEX!T.)
15-10-2018 23:36
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

BS has had financial challenges of its own over recent years so I suspect that some of high pay/low output old stagers may find their options very limited. If I was BS I would be looking at getting a few girls on the cheap because a lot of them have limited options.

BS will be well aware of whats going on and it will be very much a race to the bottom from a pay perspective. BS don't need to be nice about this. I suspect we wont see wholesale exits but a few may jump across.

S66 - they may thrive from this depending on who walks. Have clear out and give some of the youunger girls some proper air time

Could be an interesting. If I walk from my job I have potentially hundreds of companies who could employ me. S66 girls have one (I'm guessing not many will battering Xpandeds door down). They may be in a weaker position than they think
15-10-2018 23:39