babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(14-10-2018 11:47 )barcount Wrote:  [snip]

Seeing before and after shots side by side really shows the difference. I am not a moaning weirdo without hobbies laugh But I definitely prefer boob job number one.
14-10-2018 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I'm generally a fan of breast implants as long as they are done well, so i'm going to reserve my opinion until i see how they look in a few months time. Although my initial thoughts are that they are a bit too big for her frame.

Just a quick comment about when Chloe called us weirdos on Instagram. She obviously doesn't know men that well because if she did, she would know that we talk about women's breasts a lot of the time. Far from us being 'weirdos', it's a mark of the red blooded male.

Chloe should be more worried if no one was talking about her breasts because if this was the case, then there would be no interest in her and this would affect her call stats resulting in Babestation eventually letting her go.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
14-10-2018 20:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Most sane people prefer boob job #1. You're not alone

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
14-10-2018 20:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

The "should we feel insulted" line was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be taken seriously. I'm not fussed about it and neither should any sane member here. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-10-2018 20:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-10-2018 20:53 )GreenMachine Wrote:  The "should we feel insulted" line was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be taken seriously. I'm not fussed about it and neither should any sane member here. Smile

If you are not fussed why have you been on about it all day, really seams half the things you post on here are just chuck bate looking for a response then u just move on when on one bites as you don't really care about what you are saying,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-10-2018 21:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yeah well as I said to you once before I don't care what you or anyone else thinks so get used to it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-10-2018 21:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-10-2018 21:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yeah well as I said to you once before I don't care what you or anyone else thinks so get used to it.

So why post anything then as you say you don't care what anyone else thinks, co clearly have on interest in anything they have to say to you other than if they agree with you laugh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-10-2018 21:33
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Speaking as one of the posters who was highlighted by her I'm kinda bemused by the reaction. My post was in response to a fellow poster asking if he was alone in thinking they were too big for her frame and read -

"No, when she sits up they do look too big/high up on her frame but so did Kerrie-Lee's when she had them done and they settled nicely after a little time."

Not exactly moany, hate filled or insulting. Just my opinion & I thought I was quite clearly using another babe show girl (whom I happen to like a lot both before & after her enhancement) as an example of how first impressions can be wrong.

So...did she screen grab that post because my user name fits in with an "evil forum member who's attaking me" type narrative ?? Surely not Tongue

Anyway...I will wear my weirdo badge with pride Smile
14-10-2018 21:43
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2018 21:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yeah well as I said to you once before I don't care what you or anyone else thinks so get used to it.
Interesting learning style you have there GreenmachineWink
14-10-2018 23:09
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Right so not to sound like a fanboy but can we just except that it’s Chloe’s decision to have the boob job, Chloe hasn’t ruined her body or anything even close to that. Sure her first boob job looked pretty damn good but she obviously wasn’t happy with them, she’s happy now with her new ones which means she’ll do even better shows then before, win win in my book.

Now for her critical analysis of this forum, I think she was right to view an opinion as some are and were OTT just not on the comment she did and maybe not in the way she did it. Calling the commenting person and us all weirdos isn’t particularly mature, After all some of those weirdos have played a part in her success but I can understand her lashing out.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
15-10-2018 00:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV