babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

skully Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The Preeti and Priya thread in the section should work.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
20-09-2018 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2018 10:21 )bombshell Wrote:  
(20-09-2018 06:23 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(19-09-2018 20:22 )GreenMachine Wrote:  There is also another one called Photon.
So what did I miss last night? Could someone briefly tell me what each girl did.(it was the Jewish festival of Yom Kippur) so I wasn't able to watch any television. Thanks.

Omg!Surprised
You missed one hell of a show
Lori wore a catsuit and slowly striped out of it Surprised
Nicole did a 2 for 1 oil show with ashley which will go down as one of the greatest moments in bs history
It really was an epic night Wink
Obviously easily pleased, some of us remember the likes of BangBabes Elite TV etc etc,when it was worth the late nights, now we just see Lori Dannii and so on do a repeat session, total shite.

Makes a change for Lori to wear a cat suit outfit but like I said last week she did something like that in 2014.
20-09-2018 18:10
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(20-09-2018 18:10 )Dec214 Wrote:  
(20-09-2018 10:21 )bombshell Wrote:  
(20-09-2018 06:23 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(19-09-2018 20:22 )GreenMachine Wrote:  There is also another one called Photon.
So what did I miss last night? Could someone briefly tell me what each girl did.(it was the Jewish festival of Yom Kippur) so I wasn't able to watch any television. Thanks.

Omg!Surprised
You missed one hell of a show
Lori wore a catsuit and slowly striped out of it Surprised
Nicole did a 2 for 1 oil show with ashley which will go down as one of the greatest moments in bs history
It really was an epic night Wink
Obviously easily pleased, some of us remember the likes of BangBabes Elite TV etc etc,when it was worth the late nights, now we just see Lori Dannii and so on do a repeat session, total shite.

Makes a change for Lori to wear a cat suit outfit but like I said last week she did something like that in 2014.

I was joking laugh It didnt happen it was just normal naked lori

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 18:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I still think a stripper pole set is greatly needed. They've always worked on every channel they've been on and it's fun to see the women perform on them. Smile

AKA Lara Croft
21-09-2018 13:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

It must be too sexy or something ?
These channels was once amazing Sad
I dont know how ofcom works but lets say the channels became online only would the girls be able to do more ? Like they used too

I miss Amber Coen
21-09-2018 14:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(21-09-2018 14:16 )goatman222 Wrote:  It must be too sexy or something ?
I dont know how ofcom works but lets say the channels became online only would the girls be able to do more ? Like they used too

yep they could do any sort of show they want to online, but the question is would they, we have seen babeX stopping some girls from showing to much to get people the book private shows, RLC used to do the same once web only, to many in the business dont think that FTA shows can make good money and pretend that they never used to in the past when done right,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-09-2018 15:18
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

Yes the shows years ago were good, but I think they were encrypted or at least the really naughy one's were; the girls openly played with their pussies and the crew had a grope of their tits, now the only place to see anything is on pervcam which if I am right and correct me if I am not, costs £5.00 per minute to view, the few that have crept onto the web are really quite explicit, it would be nice to know what really goes on during POV sessions the only one I have seen is with Lily Rose where the cameraman is faux fingering her, what you see on FTV gives no clue to what the girls and crew are doing unseen, if the channels were encrypted the OFCOM rules and the governing UK R18 rules would still apply, where no penetration is allowed to be shown so the web would be only place where full explcity could be aired.
21-09-2018 15:19
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(21-09-2018 15:18 )winsaw Wrote:  

yep they could do any sort of show they want to online, but the question is would they, we have seen babeX stopping some girls from showing to much to get people the book private shows, RLC used to do the same once web only, to many in the business dont think that FTA shows can make good money and pretend that they never used to in the past when done right,

Honestly i just want a place evelyn can be free to show that ass without being told to cover it up

I miss Amber Coen
21-09-2018 15:20
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

The current malaise has little/nothing to do with Ofcom; it's down to Lamestation (in particular) being little more than a cam service now, and as a result, they want you to pay to see anything, so FTA has been reduced to next to nothing. Sad

It just so happens that I have been looking at some older recordings, but rather than go back to 'the glory days', I chose a few from 2015, the year before the (disastrous annoyed ) re-introduction of pervcam - while far from great, it's a shock to see how much better things were even then, compared to the utter shite being served up these days. bladewave Sad

IMHO, of course. Rolleyes Wink
21-09-2018 15:26
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

There is a good article on the Vice website where they spend a night at Babestation for the report. The section about the production was very much penny pinching, a small crew with camera and sound men doubling up as a Jack's of all trades and that seems to be what happens with more racy output, the top brass, producers etc seem to get hands on, if they want to produce more explicit content then they should pay for male erotic actors to perform with the girls, a guy who may have a wife and kids at home should not be getting up close, personal and erotically interacting with the performers, it is like a film producer getting into bed with an actress on set for a sex scene, to save money not getting a proper actor to do the part. It seems as if Babestation want cut expenses where ever they can, the recent bandwidth sharing the Psychic channel is a case in point, they won't pay for encryption and they wont go just web because the FTA viewer will be lost, so the shows on the three platforms are pap and the only way see anything explicit is to pay exobitant rip off perv cam fees.
21-09-2018 16:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV