babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-09-2018 20:07 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Not sure if anyone agrees with me but personally i feel priya should step back as the last few months she has been nothing short of boring and hardly worth watching where as the future with chloe daisy dixie atlanta scarlett have been fantastic whilst Ashley beth Nicole and sophie have got even better

i cant remember a show ive watched for more than 5 minutes when shes on for at least 2 years ,bit like making up the numbers , i know she has her followers but you can tell by her body language the efforts not there ,it was good back in the day ,but as mentioned things have moved on ,i think the times right for her to do the same
05-09-2018 21:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I am not so sure, she is a stalwart of the station and does put on a good show-she was away for months like her sister but then came back) and on occasions does do a night and yes she has smiled too. You could argue that Lori, Dannii and Alice should cut back but try telling them that, although we've noticed that Dannii is starting to scale back her nights. I agree Ashley, Beth and Nicole have been terrific watches and Chloe, Daisy, Atlanta, Scarlett etc have been nothing short of revelations fitting inperfectly and Dixie is beginning to build up well too. As I said elsewhere it is no point on dwelling on the past Babestation or S66-those days are long gone, so its adapt or die and so far BS and Studio 66 have adapted but seem to have forgotten the viewers and callers and not staging great shows at times. Perhaps we should give it a bit more time and stop griping about it. If I might quote actor Sid James from comedy series 'Hancock's Half Hour-The Reunion Party', where Sid is trying to explain to Tony Hancock about why his old army pals have changed so much "What's done is done, I told you before, never try to recapture the past."

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018 00:59 by GMach1.)
05-09-2018 22:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Spotted something rare, an all black babe called Jasmine Loretta as 'new' girl and I must say from the brief appearance she looks very nice. I hope they promote her to doing night on screen.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-09-2018 01:29
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2018 22:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I am not so sure, she is a stalwart of the station and does put on a good show-she was away for months like her sister but then came back) and on occasions does do a night and yes she has smiled too. You could argue that Lori, Dannii and Alice should cut back but try telling them that, although we've noticed that Dannii is starting to scale back her nights. I agree Ashley, Beth and Nicole have been terrific watches and Chloe, Daisy, Atlanta, Scarlett etc have been nothing short of revelations fitting inperfectly and Dixie is beginning to build up well too. As I said elsewhere it is no point on dwelling on the past Babestation or S66-those days are long gone, so its adapt or die and so far BS and Studio 66 have adapted but seem to have forgotten the viewers and callers and not staging great shows at times. Perhaps we should give it a bit more time and stop griping about it. If I might quote actor Sid James from comedy series 'Hancock's Half Hour-The Reunion Party', where Sid is trying to explain to Tony Hancock about why his old army pals have changed so much "What's done is done, I told you before, never try to recapture the past."

mine was just an opinion, im sure everyone has theirs and is different Smile
06-09-2018 07:00
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2018 17:17 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yes Michelle not Danielle. I think there was someone called Nish as well as a very hot Irish girl Orlaith McAllister and one other I remember Saskia-Howard Clarke who like Sophie had very big tits and appeared alot in magazines.

Other good examples were a very fit black girl, Sylvia who was orginally from Sierra Leone who appeaered on Page. And Sara Folino, the Australian who looked like Angelina Jolie, who appeared in Nuts.
06-09-2018 13:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(06-09-2018 07:00 )shankey! Wrote:  mine was just an opinion, im sure everyone has theirs and is different Smile

Indeed it was and of course you are entitled to it. I'm not disputing that at all. Smile

06-09-2018 18:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Isn't odd how many girls seem to be well versed is getting their callers off in 2 min challenges -one would think they were being coached in the art of it Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018 18:11 by GMach1.)
06-09-2018 18:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(06-09-2018 13:16 )The Special Juans Wrote:  Other good examples were a very fit black girl, Sylvia who was orginally from Sierra Leone who appeaered on Page. And Sara Folino, the Australian who looked like Angelina Jolie, who appeared in Nuts.

Another was Aisleyn Horgan whatsit(sorry I can't remember all her name) and she did some poses and Susie Verrico but I can't remember what she did, but she had a hot body.

06-09-2018 20:08
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Why would you even bother paying to air on television when the whole set up is just for the Internet
Surely it makes sense to invest into a full Web cams site for premium subscription because showing the shite that's on during the daytime isn't doing nothing for the babestation brand at all
laugh Even I'm amused to be honest
Yeah I miss how things were but I know it's a waste of time hoping or wishing it would be the same because I know exactly ... blah blah
The people in charge are the only ones enjoying the babes and the people online so what the fuck Is the point in showing fucan all on the telly laugh

It's pathetic
Like totally fucking pathetic yet you'll all think I'm the bad one for saying it but it's fucking true
Sorry for swearing but some occasions do call for it and I just think it would be better if you didn't bother paying to show nothing on the telly except musical babes

Before hannah Claydon kept moving the Web cams from between her legs to up by her tits before going off her for a few minutes then this cycle repeated every few minutes so what's the fucking point
Clearly if she's going off onto the Web cams only then the Web cams people only are gonna be seeing her so why have her on the telly
Exactly the same for every single babe on the show
No point at all an i ain't even editing if any spelling mistakes coz I'm not a fan of this an i won't be back
Same goes for all channels
I use to love all the babes at one point but I can't fucking stand the shit it's become
Fucking disgusting really
Your channel should be called babesploitation
It's not the fun flirty kool shows they use to be
See Ya Surprised

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
07-09-2018 01:59
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Like I said I'm not editing it but
Ps
I was recording all afternoon evening and set tonight till tomorrow and just as I finished typing I see danni Harwood is on the show
Well I was in love with her haha
I use to run home from work sometimes at dinnertime if I'd forgot to record her show
Wearing those silky braless blouses was a dream
Wouldn't of done that for many others I'll tell ye lol
Anyway as soon as the night show boss knewe what she was upto it was bye bye happy days Blush
Anyway I'm sure your enjoying her
I've actually really missed her
Shame how things turn out sometimes but hay ho Sad
Heart Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
07-09-2018 02:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV