Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

cappytagel Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Worst nightshow ever!

Thank f**k for Chloe & Daisy over on BS.
05-09-2018 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Maybe some of them don't like the producers. Oh no wait that's not true because they can't stop turning us off by chatting to them over us instead luring us in
05-09-2018 13:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(05-09-2018 12:25 )cappytagel Wrote:  Worst nightshow ever!

As good as that? laughlaughlaugh

05-09-2018 13:30
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Don't s66 have enough money to pay some of the daytime girl to do a nightshow i mean no offence to karina and sara jay but shouldnt they just be on the over 40s channel ?
I think tonight will be another dud only has kandi kay listed dont get me wrong she hot as fuck but doesn't really move and then a "tease" show from ana harris at 4am which ive said in other posts is pointless she shows nothing, im hoping my dirty homeless girl is on bs tonight
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 13:31 by The Goatman.)
05-09-2018 13:30
Charlemagne Offline

(05-09-2018 12:25 )cappytagel Wrote:  Worst nightshow ever!

Thank f**k for Chloe & Daisy over on BS.

You got that wrong bladewave
You forgot to mention Aemelia as well as Chloe & Daisy Big Grin

Mod notes: must give myself 20 lines for going off topic Rolleyes

05-09-2018 13:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(05-09-2018 13:30 )goatman222 Wrote:  Don't s66 have enough money to pay some of the daytime girl to do a nightshow i mean no offence to karina and sara jay but shouldnt they just be on the over 40s channel ?
I think tonight will be another dud only has kandi kay listed dont get me wrong she hot as fuck but doesn't really move and then a "tease" show from ana harris at 4am which ive said in other posts is pointless she shows nothing, im hoping my dirty homeless girl is on bs tonight

goat, it's not about whether or not 66 have the money - or the inclination - to pay some of the day girls more to appear on nights; it's simply that the day girls don't WANT to do nights. Whether it's because they're scared of a bit of harmless dirty talk, or they don't want to get their tits out on TV, or they think nights will fuck up their social lives, or elements of/all the above - the girls just won't. And given that the majority won't even do tease shows I think it's fair to say no night shows are imminent.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-09-2018 14:01
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^ I get that but im talking abouts girls who have done nights before like mikki b, mikeala witt, cara brett even on bs like mica and cali i just assume they make enough money on days to not have to bother with nights nowadays , S66 really need to recruit new girls for nights or just stop night shows completely because last night was horrible
05-09-2018 14:20
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

How did things get so bad on this channel? The last 2-3 months are worse than ever. Seems like the pervcam gets blamed often for the poor shows, but I've never seen it this bad. The shows were at least watchable then, even earlier this year they were OK imo. Now though, "worst night show ever" is getting to be a weekly event. They obviously have problems that probably can't even be fixed, but they don't even bother addressing the little things that could improve the shows.

(05-09-2018 14:20 )goatman222 Wrote:  ^ I get that but im talking abouts girls who have done nights before like mikki b, mikeala witt, cara brett even on bs like mica and cali i just assume they make enough money on days to not have to bother with nights nowadays , S66 really need to recruit new girls for nights or just stop night shows completely because last night was horrible

I don't think many new girls would want to do nights on this channel. Look at how little solo time Scarlett Louise and Stacey Carla are given. They're lucky if they get 1 shift a week and it's usually spent sharing a set. Compared to the new girls they've added to dayshows this year, the girls that start out on nights are provided little chance to establish themselves until they inevitably move on to BS or Xpanded or just quit the shows entirely.
05-09-2018 16:13
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Did you all hear the news?

Ella Jolie is takeing over these channels like the women they have for the nightshifts do not even stay the full night & just fuck off after a few hours.

Last night she was on the whole 3 channels at one stage then again that do be happening alot these days.
She must have some damn record at this stage for nightsifts & overall hours ever put in.

Studio 66 are going renameing themselfs to..

Studio Ella & guests.
05-09-2018 16:18
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

The only time s66 is worth watching is when hannah martin is on or rebecca kelly does a 2 hour tease show
They do have some hot girls like clare and caty cole but they seem to care more about the perv cam to even move about for the camara even kandi kay is the same, thank god for hannah Smile
05-09-2018 16:30