babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Not entirely sure how to take your posts there as I’m not really sure what the amount of posts I make has to do with anything. I only posted about this now because I’m aware of the forum so wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this with her.

I haven’t had any bad experiences with other girls so I have no reason to post about them. I don’t think she can blame anyone but herself if she comes in for criticism for the way she’s acted - criminally. Maybe you don’t hear about the other girls because they act with integrity and professionalism? I genuinely don’t know. There is another thread that I was directed to which shows the girls who have a similar attitude towards robbing their “fans” so there are the posts out there highlighting this.

But yeah I dunno man your post has confused me a bit lol does seem like you’re almost defending her a little.
20-08-2018 19:35
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Honestly think there's some kind of scamming culture among some of these babes. They seem to follow similar MO's to be a concidence. A relative newbie like Kiki comes in, friends up a few babes then gets schooled by them into how to scam as much while giving as little as possible. Don't worry about the punters, they'll say, they're just a bunch of sad wankers who'll either carry on kissing your ass or wouldn't have the balls to complain if we steal from them. Spread the stock set of lies & excuses for the fanboys too who'll have your back, they'll advise too. Even those who don't scam might have to take some blame too, turning a blind eye to it all or even having a good laugh about. Those who love to rant off all moralistic on the forum suddenly are dead silent on these cases of lack of morals by their fellow babes.

Oh and Kiki ain't being picked on because she's a lesser name, it's because she's simply been found out. 'Bigger' babes like Lucy Summers, Lori & countless others have been called out on here on various forms of misdemenour.
20-08-2018 20:03
mrajtracey Offline
Banned

(20-08-2018 17:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Im not defending her at all, but it always seems to be the lesser names who come in for this type of criticism, i guess that's because they don't have many fans/fanboys to defend them, only Winsaw is defending Kiki as he is a bit of a fanboy of new girls

Had it been a forum favourite, eg Fernanda, Scarlett, Evelyn, Clare, Atlanta, Lola, Ashley, Alice who robbed my name sake. i just wonder how many people would care considering he has only made 29 posts in 10 years, no doubt it will soon be forgotten and they'd all still be in the running for their respective babe of the year awards

As wrong as it might be, most people don't really care if a babeshow girl mugs off some average Joeeeeee, pun intended,
i just think its hypocritical to single out the lesser names/marmite types who do this

What? The fuck am I reading here? What kind of stupid counterfactual nonsense is this? Maybe the bigger names aren't criticized for this sort of thing because they have integrity enough to not do it, or they're just smart enough to realise that scamming your clientele is bad for business? Maybe that's why they are as established as they are in this industry? I really don't see what you're getting at, and for someone who maintains they're not defending her your tone really conveys otherwise.

People should care, and perhaps they will single out the 'bigger' names once they have reason to.

Until this thing is resolved I don't see why anyone with an iota of a backbone would continue endorsing this thief. You can just tell she has nothing but contempt for the people who are essentially funding her whole lifestyle. Sad how some punters will sycophantically defend a piece of totty who clearly regards them with such contempt
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2018 20:26 by mrajtracey.)
20-08-2018 20:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^So we have Kerrvon saying the big names do scam punters, and then we have the above poster saying the big names don't scam punters? its funny that the same old critics on here never dare say a bad word about their big faves for anything though

BTW whilst i think Kiki is a good performer in this poor era i wouldn't say she is a fave of mine, i guess she is just an easy target cos she isn't that popular on here
20-08-2018 21:21
Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

(20-08-2018 21:21 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^So we have Kerrvon saying the big names do scam punters, and then we have the above poster saying the big names don't scam punters? its funny that the same old critics on here never dare say a bad word about their big faves for anything though

BTW whilst i think Kiki is a good performer in this poor era i wouldn't say she is a fave of mine, i guess she is just an easy target cos she isn't that popular on here

What are you on about man? She’s an easy target because she’s been found out and I’ve called her out on it? It’s pretty simple. I don’t care if it was any of the babes I’d have done the same? She’s getting called out BECAUSE SHES ROBBED ME.
20-08-2018 21:41
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

As Kerr stated others have done it and have been called out on it. Difference with what’s happened here is this was a relatively fresh babe that’s pulled this stunt, historically it’s been the established babes that have. In some cases multiple times.

I don’t carry a lot of babes in great esteem to be honest so it’s never a surprise when a con artist rears there head. It’s just disappointing to see another babe show such contempt for her customers or potential customers.

I’ve never ordered a custom from any babe and to be brutally honest I never will, certainly not without receiving it first or some sort of confirmation.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
20-08-2018 21:43
mattw1596 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Not sure it matters how established they are, wrong is wrong. ANY other business in any other context that asked customers for money upfront then never delivered a product would pretty quickly go out of business or get arrested for fraud, unfortunately in this context they hide behind the slightly embarrassing nature of what the transaction is and so there is no accountability, so having somewhere where it can be pointed out to warn off others like here is a good thing imo.
I hadn't ordered a video before (btw this wasn't a custom, just videos she had already made and was selling so its worse, she didn't have to make it she just had to send it), and I won't be again as the above person said, without anything upfront or unless i'm certain I can trust someone. I was a mug to give someone the benefit of the doubt.
20-08-2018 21:57
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It doesn’t matter all I was saying is the ones that have pulled this stunt have historically been the more established ones. So to have a relatively new babe pull this stunt makes it worse. She should be focused on building a fan/customer base but she clearly isn’t to interest in that so it seems.

In your case the fact she didn’t even have to make anything it does show an even lower view of the customer. Having to make time for making a video is potentially time consuming and excuse able to a certain limit. But not even been bothered to send a video is even worse.

20-08-2018 22:21
mattw1596 Offline
Apprentice Poster

The depressing thing is that none of this makes any difference, because of the reliance on having a variety of revenue streams and the fact that people will keep coming back in spite of her acting this way, it won't matter. If it was a small business struggling to get established then people reporting these kind of things would be serious but I'm sure she'll just bat it off and carry on.
Unfortunately selling your body is a bit like selling drugs to addicts, you can fuck them over, take their money and act with a general sense of faux innocence (lol at her twitter posts about people not being nice to her), general condescending entitlement and they'll come back the next week.
Dammit, men. We must pull ourselves together. Now, I'm off to watch more babestation.
21-08-2018 12:39
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I agree. Babes like this should be boycotted by all after this but unfortunately she probably won’t be because some will just bat it off as a one of type thing and still back her because they backed all the established babes when they did it.

(This post was last modified: 21-08-2018 14:03 by babefan2012.)
21-08-2018 13:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV