Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2018 15:38 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 14:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She probs see girls like Dannii harwood driving around in expensive cars dressing in expenisve clothes and easy for girls to follow into that side of it dont blame her to be honest blame the game not the player

i blame the player for not playing the game very well laugh,
Dannii has always got the game which is why shes now a very rich woman, it dont matter if one of her paypigs has given her £1000 cash in the morning she will still be in work that night at bs trying to put on the best show she can, think thats why the producer was talking to Macie about Scarlett and Atlanta, two girls her own age who are now making big money but still working very hard at bs and when not at bs,

I agree with most of your comments, except I don't believe Danni is a very rich woman. If she was, she wouldn't be working on the babe channels. I believe she does well on the phones, but that a lot of her money comes from other means, and that she probably gets a ton of valuable stuff from horny men who send her things. Her husband/boyfriend probably makes good money as well, but things such as Range Rovers and other expensive cars can be leased, and not everything can be as it seems. When it comes to big money, I think these women pull in more dough outside the babe channels.

GreenMachine, most of these women aren't shy at all. Don't buy into that. It's the producers holding them back, and some women wanting more money in order to show more, like Macie is now doing, requesting for fans to donate etc. She already has shown everything on the behind the scenes perv cam, open leg and so on.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 20:59 by mrmann.)
12-08-2018 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-08-2018 20:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Whats not to get in the post You are a bunch of Fully grown men criticizing a young women about what she does

and If you dont like what she is posting there is a simple solution is to either mute her tweets so you cant see her or unfollow her. rather than attacking her in here its not the words of a white knight because i have muted her tweets. but i dont feel the need to crticize what she does

thats the last will say on the matter as its getting like a broken record.

Its simple the girls who i think work hard and are great to me i call or whatever with the ones i dont i just ignore and they dont get my custom.

I haven't see anyone give criticism of her on this thread, I have seen people offer advice to try and help her as seams everyone likes her and wants her to be a success, and she clearly knows something is not right as she's trying to find out what's holding her back, when people ask you should tell them what not right or how can they get better,
As for not liking her twitter I have never said that, I have no issues with anything she's posted ever, the tweets posted above are not in any way critical they are there to show a forum member what a findom is as he didn't know, as I stated in my ref to Dannii no problems at all with girls doing findom as long as they still know need to work hard aswell in other areas,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2018 21:32
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I wouldn’t say anybody’s criticised her there’s just comments on a video about her talking to producer on why she’s not on tv more. I mentioned the findom stuff because to me there’s a direct connection to work ethic or lack of with it. A babe who’s into it begins to realise they can make money without doing anything and judging by her response to the producer it sounds like she’s swallowed that pill.

I think if anyone’s criticising her it’s because they think she could do soo much better then what she’s currently doing. Dannii, Scarlett and Atlanta as mentioned all get more air time because they put the effort in consistently especially in Dannii’s case. A babe can make money whichever way they want but don’t just solely put the effort to one string and a string which is pretty niche, at least in my opinion then wonder why they don’t get the air time of others.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 22:42 by babefan2012.)
12-08-2018 21:50
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Basically the Babe station shows have been going downhill for several years
The introduction Perv Cam and only showing the top half of the girls and their restrictive movement has ruined the shows
We will never get back to the glory days of Bang Babes when it was so much fun to watch and
phone the girls
When you phoned Bang Babes the caller was in control and the girls would get into what position you liked and would do within the restrictions whatever you liked
This is why i no longer phone BS
Over the last 2 years i have only phoned Dionne Mendez on X panded so i have saved myself a fortune compared to what i used to spend
13-08-2018 00:22
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I wonder if a new way for BS to go(and I reckon you would have to drag them all kicking and screaming away in straitjackets) is what happens with Hot n Wet where the girls/women are solely in control of cameras allowing them to give close ups of what they are doing and/or roam about their own bodies. Just a thought I doubt it would actually be implemented or th Mr.P's of the world would be redundant Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-08-2018 01:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

New chick Nikita is great! Lovely natural body. How about a nude POV or standing session to end the night Smile

AKA Lara Croft
13-08-2018 03:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

About as likely as Maxie doing one or any of the other girls except for the ones that always do them (Alice, Dannii and Lori) Nikita would be a good candidate as would Bella (whose second one was very hot) Dixie, Jasmin-Marie, Chloe(her first was amazing) and a myriad of others but for some reason this is not considered.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-08-2018 11:30
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

To be honest, the best we're likely to get is a kneeling-on-the-bed non-naked position, like we got from Maxie last night! (And even THAT came as a pleasant surprise....)
13-08-2018 13:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You know what I used to find really irritating. One girl Lexie Rider who was very lovely and sexy used to always be bigging up her 'my number one lover Harry Boy' all the time, in fact I swear he probably thought he didn't exist unless mentioned several times by her. He even sent her some jewellery(what a sap!) to gain even more notoriety whilst spending vast amounts of money just to be able to boast he was her no.1. I used to wonder why these idiots did this, they are never likely to meet the girls, they probably pretend they are their boyfriends and send gifts and other things through the post(I pity the poor postman lumping the sack heaving under the weight of the parcels sent) and some of the girls were completely indifferent to them, opening the packages, looking at some make-up or a small chain and then moving on to the next package. Did they actually realise just how lucky they were that these people took the time and trouble to spend their hard-earned on beautiful girls only to have their feelings dashed by that indifference? I am sure some of the girls were very grateful and flattered by that attention. In summary you can say it in ONE sentence "what mugs men can be!":rolleyes:

13-08-2018 21:41
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^Trouble is these babes aren’t grounded in real life so to speak, they don’t care to know or realise that guys take time, effort plus the money to send them stuff and all they care about is the next one they receive. I’ve never sent anything to the babes and never will do mainly because they are supposedly strong independent women who can afford this shit off their own wages, see I’m a feminist!!! Plus unless it’s something that cost 1,000’s they won’t give a shit!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-08-2018 21:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV