babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Does Alice get special treatment from Mr.P Seems to be that way as she did not one but two PoV /roam cams last night on two different sets. One was him with his pervecam out of shot whilst she thrust back and forth and then an hour or so later with the steady cam roaming over her body as she did a listen-in line/2 min challenge. Danni H and Lori appear to warrant this treatment too yet other girls only do the usual stuff. I really think it is about time BS listened to their viewers and come up with something different otherwise it will die a slow, agonising death eve with the hit new girls coming on the scene like Bella, Chloe, Maxie, Jasmine-Marie, Dixie etc

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-08-2018 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I would gladly see the fresher new girls including beth nicole Ashley and sophie right now as im bored to death with the likes of alice lori priya lynda
08-08-2018 17:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The trouble with making such statements, and I'll hold my hands up and say I've made them too in the past, is that we all leave out the one established babe that we favour when we make that list. And the thing is there is someone, no many guys, that would leave out each one of the ones you have included in that way.

That's why they all are and stay established names.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-08-2018 19:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It might seem that I don't like Alice, Lori, Dannii etc - its not them I don't like, its the fact that Mr.P so -called seems to favour those three over everyone else for roaming/perve 2min challenge things. I really like those three and they have fantastic bodies, especially Dannii at 36 now astounding, its just they become tiresome when they have them all the time and nothing seems to change-same angles, same earthquake-style movement of the camera and those incredibly cheap looking sets.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-08-2018 20:08
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(08-08-2018 17:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I would gladly see the fresher new girls including beth nicole Ashley and sophie right now as im bored to death with the likes of alice lori priya lynda

(08-08-2018 19:29 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The trouble with making such statements, and I'll hold my hands up and say I've made them too in the past, is that we all leave out the one established babe that we favour when we make that list. And the thing is there is someone, no many guys, that would leave out each one of the ones you have included in that way.

That's why they all are and stay established names.

(31-07-2018 17:19 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  SNIP

It also ably demonstrates the rather nonsensical nature, of some in these parts, of constantly moaning about the 'usual suspects' always being on, taking over etc. SNIP
...such moans can really be boiled down to 'someone I don't like is on, rather than someone that I do like Rolleyes ).

SNIP

Rolleyes
08-08-2018 22:14
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(08-08-2018 20:08 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It might seem that I don't like Alice, Lori, Dannii etc - its not them I don't like, its the fact that Mr.P so -called seems to favour those three over everyone else for roaming/perve 2min challenge things.
SNIP

Is that necessarily a good thing, though? As far as I'm aware, there seems to have been little but complaints about 2 minute challenges, and recent (largely limited to top half shots) POVs.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 00:45 by Censorship :-(.)
08-08-2018 22:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes many people who use the BS chat box are fed up with them and the perve cam Mr P specials especially with Alice because they say you can't see anything as th camera is pointed up too high. The two-minute challenge was a good idea, something new and exciting once but now if everyone does it it becomes old hat. Newer babes don't get a look in or at least tried out and it becomes same old, same old for many. The girls you really want to see do them can't for some reason or don't.

Have you noticed that Beth proudly flaunts her great rock of a wedding ring and yet Alice, who has been married for four years never seems to wear one.

Here's a question for you all-how would YOU improve BStation -what would you keep/remove/improve upon and what if anything could you bring in to spice things up for long term viewers and aficionados?

09-08-2018 00:16
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2018 20:08 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It might seem that I don't like Alice, Lori, Dannii etc - its not them I don't like, its the fact that Mr.P so -called seems to favour those three over everyone else for roaming/perve 2min challenge things. I really like those three and they have fantastic bodies, especially Dannii at 36 now astounding, its just they become tiresome when they have them all the time and nothing seems to change-same angles, same earthquake-style movement of the camera and those incredibly cheap looking sets.

Good points, esp. regarding the sets. They ever gonna upgrade the sets on BS? Or at least tidy up the existing ones? A lot of them look downright grimy most of the time. And there's basically no variety offered. You have the pink cube, the blue cube, the brick wallpaper cube, the purple cube (my fav cube), and the lesser pink cube. Really limits the types of shows the girls can put on, leading to every show looking similar regardless of who's on.

They should use the alley-way set more during nightshows. Saw Beth on there for a little while last night, but it doesn't get much use except during days. Would allow for more standing sessions and at least provide a change of pace instead of cycling through the same 3 or 4 tired sets repeatedly.

And a stripper pole set would be good too. Can't believe none of the shows have one. Would be worthwhile just to see what Atlanta could do with it.

(09-08-2018 00:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yes many people who use the BS chat box are fed up with them and the perve cam Mr P specials especially with Alice because they say you can't see anything as th camera is pointed up too high. The two-minute challenge was a good idea, something new and exciting once but now if everyone does it it becomes old hat. Newer babes don't get a look in or at least tried out and it becomes same old, same old for many. The girls you really want to see do them can't for some reason or don't.

Have you noticed that Beth proudly flaunts her great rock of a wedding ring and yet Alice, who has been married for four years never seems to wear one.

Here's a question for you all-how would YOU improve BStation -what would you keep/remove/improve upon and what if anything could you bring in to spice things up for long term viewers and aficionados?

How much time ya got? You could fill entire threads with suggestions for both BS and S66. Not sure either are all that interested in hearing them though.
09-08-2018 02:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's the very purpose of the General chat threads for both BS & St66 - and i have to say the subject of improving/new sets for BS & S66 has been done to death a great many times

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-08-2018 03:00
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2018 00:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yes many people who use the BS chat box are fed up with them and the perve cam Mr P specials especially with Alice because they say you can't see anything as th camera is pointed up too high. The two-minute challenge was a good idea, something new and exciting once but now if everyone does it it becomes old hat. Newer babes don't get a look in or at least tried out and it becomes same old, same old for many. The girls you really want to see do them can't for some reason or don't.

babestation would only be interested in ideas that make them even more profit ,theres no customer guarantee of anything that goes with anything they do,suggestions dating back to as long as i can remember have been thwarted on deaf ears by them ,in fact apart from the shower set (sadly now fully rested in piece)i cant think of anything they have ever done requested by the forum fans of the show being actually put into a show
09-08-2018 06:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV