Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(20-05-2018 14:46 )Skyline Wrote:  Where's nottooold when you need him!........

I'm still here.......... I didn't go on holiday with Evelyn!!!!! However, I've been quiet because I have no more information as yet. As far as I am aware w/c 11th June is still the most likely time for her return.

Yes, it has been a bit bleak without her...As William Shakespeare - a big fan of the Babechannels - once said.."Oh Evelyn...how like a winter has thine absence been!"
21-05-2018 12:58
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

Big Grin nice...
gotta say thats the first time you made me chuckle... thanks.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-05-2018 14:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Caps & Vids
why... i seem to be the only 1 here doing this... if more people were willing to give it a go and im sure there are some here more talented than me, then sure a separate topic would be worth opening.
but for now im happy to post my work in the relevant girls threads... you all get to see em anyway...

im just learning to do this at the moment so im just sharing what i make as i learn before i hopefully can get a job doing it for reals Wink ...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2018 13:14 by HEX!T.)
27-05-2018 13:08
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I have occasionally done pencil line drawings of my top babes in poses. But none I'd be brave enough to share here lol. Although one thumbnail sketch of a Fox News babe has made the avatar.
27-05-2018 14:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

cant upload line art as i dont have a scanner. but ive always drew stuff.. often a little more trippy than you see here.

brave?. honestly being brave never even entered my head...

not every 1 will appreciate the effort but thats cool we all have different taste.
so i say go for it... you might be surprised at how many people thank you for your efforts. who knows maybe 1 day 1 of the girls will give you a like Wink

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2018 15:18 by HEX!T.)
27-05-2018 15:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-05-2018 13:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  why... i seem to be the only 1 here doing this... if more people were willing to give it a go and im sure there are some here more talented than me, then sure a separate topic would be worth opening.
but for now im happy to post my work in the relevant girls threads... you all get to see em anyway...

im just learning to do this at the moment so im just sharing what i make as i learn before i hopefully can get a job doing it for reals Wink ...

Think our wires are crossed here. In no way was my post meant as a slight mate, quite the opposite. These contributions are very welcome here. They are good.

I was saying that there could be a specific category in the awards for this sort of thing (as it might encourage something that seems to come and go from fandom otherwise) not a separate thread.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-05-2018 15:55
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Thursday 14th June..................................
31-05-2018 15:26
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

Shy RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
^ Hallelujah!!!, Can't wait!!..So much for my guessSmile
31-05-2018 15:38
MadEnoughNoMore Offline
Apprentice Poster

Random question. I play a few rpg’s, one of them being Vampire the Masquerade. I have made and based my character on Evelyn. I know a guy playing a female character is very cliche.
Can I copy your image for my character’s profile page?
09-06-2018 13:51
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ Evelyn...Vampire's!..Intriguing!
09-06-2018 16:27
Thread Closed