Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Well put. Tonight we have Lucy and Ella ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wonder if the producers would be willing to come to some type of viewer/caller agreement, that if the women reached a certain number of calls within their first couple of sessions, that the producers would let them do an uncensored web only session where everyone could watch. That way they get the numbers they want during the regular sessions, but could also still be taking calls of course during the web show, which is free to view for everyone.

That to me would be a nice balance of giving the fans what they want and still making their quota per night.

As I've said before, I love a tease with little glimpses of the lower half, little slips that go unnoticed, but these are few and far between on the regular sessions, which is why a web session (Not the alt camera angle we sometimes see) either completely uncensored or just far less censored would be great to see.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2018 17:09 by mrmann.)
21-05-2018 21:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Good idea mrmann,

Yes, I much prefer to see the lower half, with their lips spilling out all the time, rather than a completely naked babe. I was always a sucker for Wendy Taylor, who invariably at some stage would produce the goods during her shows on cougars. Nowadays, it seems if the babe is showing too much they make them go and change their outfit.
22-05-2018 16:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

It's really starting to feel like 66 are papering over the cracks with this mini night shows from some of the day girls,
There night roster is tiny and mostly made up of girls who have been on the shows of to long and are looking for that one last easy payday before returning,
Was watching Imogen on xp lastnight being excellent and most importantly never off the phone and thinking how did 66 let her go,
The fact there management seams unable to see potential in any young girl and even worse no patience to give them time to let that potential show, is killing them as a night show,
They need to bring in 7-8 new night girl's and then give them the shows to become stars if that means moving girls on then they should do it, I know it will.never happen as its all a mates club and not run like a business that looking any further than the end of the month as to what they are doing,
If they don't change things I think they will be in a mess sooner than later, if u believe what some are saying XP is now making g more money then them from night shows, who would ever have predicted that went XP started,
The question is do they got the management with the balls to make the changes need to get back to number 2 I doubt it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-05-2018 12:35
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It's actually borderline impossible to watch a 66 night show now (IMO). And the day shows are little better! It's such a stale, lazy, complacent channel, with no motivation to WANT to improve and put on higher quality shows.

The same faces dominate week after week. Consistently tired, repetitive 'performances'. Fresh talent booted out after 1 or 2 shows because they don't immediately do the same numbers as the old face brigade. It is a genuinely dire channel now. Rotten to the core with arrogance and boredom. But, as Winsaw said - will they change? Of course not. Can't upset the precious flowers that feature so prominently, can we?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-05-2018 14:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Elite TV lived up to the name or at least aspired to, with stuff like Dionne Daniels, Caty Cole & Mica Martinez 3-4-1 shows and Danica Thrall 2-4-1 shows with various hosts.

S66 have become stagnant or regressed, with sparks of brightness like alternative FTA cam angles, Stella & Rebecca 2-4-1 web-only show & some of their late night/early morning tease shows.

Only 8 presenters are on today's schedule for S66.

Cara Brett and Clare Richards are potentially their biggest "stars" so having them on tonight will make S66 money.

14 presenters are on BS's schedule for today.

If BS's potential biggest "stars" Alice Goodwin and Ashley Emma were on tonight, they might make more money combined than Clare and Cara though.

It'd be interesting to see the earnings and viewership numbers for all channels and hosts.

Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Mikaela Witt & Fernanda Ferrari might be the highest earners, along with Cara Brett, Clare Richards, Ashley Emma & Alice Goodwin.

I love babes with brown nipples
23-05-2018 20:57
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Right now we have Cara dressed and behaving as if it were her Day show, and Clare talking to some unfortunate punter on a premium rate line whilst stuffing her face with digestive biscuits!!!!! How sexy is that! Is that good PR?
I fully blame the production team for the demise of this channel.
Very poor studio management. Failure to bring on new girls - as said above - ditching them before they have a chance to develop. Over reliance on the same old faces - some of whom clearly don't give a stuff, after too many years in the job.
Kudos to BS - who I used to deride - they have revitalised their offering with new and exciting presenters, and reduced the hours of the old stagers.
24-05-2018 00:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If the women didn't let the producers have some "fun" with them at times, I think the producers would be harder on them to produce more effort during their sessions. No more bare boob grabbing or bare ass grabbing or whatever that we've seen before (Of course this isn't going to stop lol). Also, I think the producers don't really care much anymore, as long as the women make a certain number of calls per night, and I have a feeling they're sticking to the same roster of women to save cash.

Boring callers don't help either, ya know the ones who want to talk about life, their issues, which there are plenty of.

Cara's last tease session? My ass Rolleyes

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2018 01:29 by mrmann.)
24-05-2018 00:47
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

To see St66 disappear up it's own arse would be a sad thing but TBH I think the channel has only itself to blame fot its own demise (if it happens). I think the quality of the output for it's "web only" show is by and large totally unsatisfactory for a "adult" service and certainly i agree with all the comments above. They have done very little to replace babes who have been through the doors of St66 and I feel they have wasted that opportunity by discarding new babes without ever really giving them an ample opportunity to show what they can do.

In football terms I would say Elite are fighting for their existence in the Babe Channel Premier League and their stadium attendances are falling because the players on the pitch aren't simply not producing the performances that ensure their survival, I certainly expected Elite to be pushing BS all the way to the title but BS have simply "done a City" and are romping to victory, but certainly feel now that XP are going to be more than likely to be the ones BS will have to watch much more closely in future.

In short Elite is fast becoming a victim of it's own early success. It's days of being one of the best babe channels around have clearly long gone.

Their first XI (with a few exceptions) is fast becoming stale and predictable

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2018 06:49 by lovebabes56.)
24-05-2018 06:44
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

Have they been singled out by Ofcom of late because they did not let Clare and Cara take their knickers when they clearly wanted to?
24-05-2018 11:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ What makes you say clearly? Genuine question.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-05-2018 14:33