babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Babestation FV and Babenation FV but not for some reason Babecall FV. Technology! I was hoping to get footage of all 5 girls BUT Atlanta, Lilly and Lori didn't show. So BS replaced them with Alice! and Sophie! So a very different show to that advertised!
All 4 girls were good but not GREAT!
Alice wasn't on Babenation but was on Babestation for a total of 2 hours 30 minutes. Very good as usual but no roamcam! But she did another POINTLESS Alice and Mr P section! I really hate those!
Sophie was in a filthy mood and was FULLY naked at 11.06! and was FULLY naked a lot of the time on both shows! Lovely.
Scarlett was on for a longish time on both shows and was naked (on and off!) most of the time and REALLY shook and played with her lovely big tits, rubbed her lovely big bum and showed off her landing strip! So NORMAL but lovely Scarlett! FANTASTIC!
Jasmin was on both shows for a longish time and was topless and braless showing off her lovely tits in various positions! Good!
So a VERY different show but not bad. All the girls were good but Scarlett and Sophie seemed to be the best REALLY seeming to be in a filthy mood!
Tonight we have: Ashley! (10.00-5.00), Jessica (Mila) (10.00-4.00), Olivia (10.00-5.00), Kitty King (8.00-4.00) and Dannii (10.00-5.30). So the "usual" Dannii show! I might record BUT only for Ashley and Jessica? Enjoy. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2018 08:54 by trains55.)
19-04-2018 08:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought lastnight was very good,
Scarlett was her usual botn level, she really can do no wrong on the shows, always such a sexy show to watch, love her standing nude shows a total joy,
Jasmin was very good had her lovely boobs out the hole time and was braless a lot for the first time so her development on nights continues, she's lovely,
Lily was amazing ( yes trains55 she was there ) she did I think one of her best shows since coming back two great outfits and some sexy bare bum action, had her perfect boobs out all night,
A great show lots of good in it, as for tonight 3 boring old guard and 2 girls who have said they will not show thinking it's 66 for me for first time this week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-04-2018 11:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2018 11:37 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought lastnight was very good,
Scarlett was her usual botn level, she really can do no wrong on the shows, always such a sexy show to watch, love her standing nude shows a total joy,
Jasmin was very good had her lovely boobs out the hole time and was braless a lot for the first time so her development on nights continues, she's lovely,
Lily was amazing ( yes trains55 she was there ) she did I think one of her best shows since coming back two great outfits and some sexy bare bum action, had her perfect boobs out all night,
A great show lots of good in it, as for tonight 3 boring old guard and 2 girls who have said they will not show thinking it's 66 for me for first time this week

Yes it was a good show ESPECIALLY Scarlett and Sophie (who was on fire!) I presume Lily was on Babecall most of the time!? Gutted I missed her: I've always loved her BIG boobs and missed her when she was last on BS going naked!................
As regards Jasmine: yes she was very good BUT she went naked back in February so was not braless for the FIRST time last night!
But yes a good show despite the no-shows!
Tonight probably won't be good BUT will record just in case! Thanks.
19-04-2018 12:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Always a treat seeing sophie butt naked just lush Alice is boring me now
Scarlett lovely as always
Jasmine improving
19-04-2018 17:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2018 17:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Always a treat seeing sophie butt naked just lush Alice is boring me now
Scarlett lovely as always
Jasmine improving

Yes I think Sophie was feeling really horny last night as she doesn't go FULLY naked that often does she! Scarlett was VERY good as usual! And Jasmine was REASONABLE but she has been better: don't forget she went naked back in February! So yes a reasonable show: despite half of the scheduled girls not being on!
Tonight I might record just because Ashley and Jessica (Mila) are on but not expecting a great show as it's a Dannii night!............................
19-04-2018 18:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The next 3 nights a gonna be a dannii fest i reckon
Ashley is the only one I'll be watching tonight not expecting anything from kitty or Jessica
Whlist Olivia does nothing for me
19-04-2018 19:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was a bit miffed that the 3-5 FV slot was mostly filled with adverts, even with so many babes on Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-04-2018 08:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Recorded all three FV shows BUT as suspected Dannii took over!
She was on all the shows and for a LONG time on both Babestation and Babenation as usual! She did TWO Danni and Mr P sections on Babestation!
Ashley was on both Babestation and Babenation BUT twice and for longer on Babestation. Very good as usual BUT a long time on her front!
Jessica (Mila) was only on Babenation and Babecall showing good cleavage in a nice white suit.
Kitty was on Babestation and Babenation showing good cleavage.
Olivia wasn't on at all AGAIN! but BS replaced her with Jess (the well-known super-sub) who was VERY good going naked on Babestation and Babenation (twice) BUT was best on Babestation where she was FULLY naked and oiled up in the massage room! Very nice!
So a REASONABLE night BUT Babecall was not GREAT! After 10 minutes of adverts (for sex chat) Jessica (Mila) was on for about 50 minutes (before finishing) in her white suit showing nice cleavage! Nice!
Then 33 minutes of more (sex chat) adverts! before Dannii was on for the last 25 minutes going naked until near the end when she put a black suit on showing a nipple until the very end!
So it was the usual Dannii night! But the other girls did all right.
Tonight we have: Alice Goodwin! (10.00-5.00), Jessie Boulevard! (8.00-4.00), Olivia Berzinc?? (10.00-4.00), Dannii Harwood again! (10.00-5.30) and Lynda Leigh (10.00-5.00)
So I will record BUT only for Alice and Jessie! Enjoy!?....................Thanks.
20-04-2018 08:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. As expected Dannii was on lots on ALL three FV shows!
Alice had a VERY good night:She did several POV's with Mr P both on Babestation and Babenation plus one (solo) on Babenation! Very good camera angles!
Lynda was.................boring!
Once again Olivia didn't show up or Jessie! But Super-sub Jess was on and very good as usual going naked again! Aemelia was also on until 4.00am.
So a REASONABLE show but FAR too much of Dannii as usual!.....................
Tonight we have: Alice again! (10.00-5.00), Ashley! (10.00-5.00), Dixie Love! (8.00-4.00), Sophie (8.00-4.00) and Dannii!!!(10.00-5.30). So I will record for Alice, Ashley and Dixie BUT fear it will be ANOTHER Dannii take-over!?..................Thanks.
21-04-2018 08:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought aemelia and jess were great despite not having as much time as dannii and alice
21-04-2018 09:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV