Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Which was when? I've forgotten

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-01-2018 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

it may not have been a tech issue. maybe they had the police in to investigate the thefts. dannii's shoes cost 500, she said there was more items missing and not just from her locker so it could be 1000's worth of items missing.
saying as danni announced it on twitter b.s probs had no choice but to get the cops involved leading to all the staff being interviewed and the resulting night off while it is being handled...

without bs saying anything it leaves the whole thing up to speculation...
but saying as they did say the last time, that it was a technical issue beyond there control, and nothing last night. it makes me think that it the thievery that they were addressing and didnt want to announce it as calling the police on your staff isnt good for the brand image.

(*this post is based on speculation and rumors. and shouldn't be taken in any way as factual*)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 13:06 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2018 13:01
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(04-01-2018 01:49 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Your odds don't make any mathematical sense. The first is a 40% chance and the second is a 33% chance. That adds up to 73% - so there should have been at least one further betting option to account for the missing 27%.

The missing option could have been that the TV channels wouldn't be fixed in time, but the webstreams would be working. If you put that option in at 2/1 the maths works out to near perfection.

On air 6/4
Streams only 2/1
Off Air 2/1
04-01-2018 13:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-01-2018 13:01 )HEX!T Wrote:  it may not have been a tech issue. maybe they had the police in to investigate the thefts. dannii's shoes cost 500, she said there was more items missing and not just from her locker so it could be 1000's worth of items missing.
saying as danni announced it on twitter b.s probs had no choice but to get the cops involved leading to all the staff being interviewed and the resulting night off while it is being handled...

but saying as they did say the last time, that it was a technical issue beyond there control, and nothing last night. it makes me think that it the thievery that they were addressing and didnt want to announce it as calling the police on your staff isnt good for the brand image.

(*this post is based on speculation and rumors. and shouldn't be taken in any way as factual*)

Yes saw that romour as well, it could well be true as its some big money,
One thing is for sure I bet the police had no trouble finding 10 officers to go down and interview them yet if that was any normal people they might turn up in a month or two if we can find the time,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-01-2018 14:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

So how does that fit with them going off air for about an hour during the morning dayshow but still had Pervcam access? If and it's a big if the police were involved they would interview staff and that does not require taking the program off air.
04-01-2018 14:19
terence Offline

police thing sounds wrong to me. they could easily interview girls on breaks or more likely do it during the day at the local police station.

it wasn't the crown jewels that were stolen. Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-01-2018 14:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah unleashed 2 (bsweb) was still live and broadcasting dead air/jpg as well as some of the pervcams, which made me think it wasnt a tech issue.

like i say though its pure speculation on my part as to why they turned off the tv feeds and most of the web feeds.
as for interviewing staff off air... that may be the idea but the constant hustle and bustle may have been to much of a distraction
and the risk of disruption if they tried to arrest some 1 while live may have been a reason to shut up shop.

after all babestation wouldnt want to be on the 10pm news with the headline...
*breaking news*
drama at a an adult tv studio...
a man/woman resisted arrest tonight in the babestation studio.
officers tried to apprehend the suspect but he/she held them off with a stiletto and clapper board until fire arms officers arrived at the scene and shot him/her to death laugh

oh wait we dont live in america... Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 14:39 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2018 14:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

They've had tech issues before and still had Pervcam. There is more than enough space at the studio to do private interviews. I suggest conspiracy theories should be put to one side and let facts do the talking.
04-01-2018 14:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

NOPE! im having fun speculating. Tongue

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 14:44 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2018 14:44
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2018 14:05 )winsaw Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 13:01 )HEX!T Wrote:  it may not have been a tech issue. maybe they had the police in to investigate the thefts. dannii's shoes cost 500, she said there was more items missing and not just from her locker so it could be 1000's worth of items missing.

Yes saw that romour as well, it could well be true as its some big money,
One thing is for sure I bet the police had no trouble finding 10 officers to go down and interview them yet if that was any normal people they might turn up in a month or two if we can find the time,

Nah - why would the police do interviews in the middle of the night for a non-emergency crime (i.e. no life in danger and the suspect left the premisis). It could take weeks to get the police to look into this one considering their other priorities even if they have been called at all.

Its tech issues. One of the warnings in the last cellcast annual report was the crumbling infrastructure and lack of funds to update it. Seems to be happening more and more which is not a good sign
04-01-2018 14:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV