babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
This xmas possibly the worse two nights I can ever remember.
26-12-2017 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Absolutley pointless two nights. Hardly any boobs free from what i saw which wasn't much as little to no boobs is not what i enjoy watching. I just don't get how BS think people want to see this stuff. If babes don't want to show boobs then they shouldn't be on nights and if a babe wants to show boobs they should be allowed to. This is supposed to be an Adult show, not PG13!!! More likely to see boobs at hooters then here. Roll on the "Old Guards" return.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
26-12-2017 13:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought it was a good night ,
Atlanta got naked did some really nice long stints full of her trademark gymnastics,
Daisy was her usual naughty self, got naked boobs out hole time in the shower as well,
Maisie carried the show over 2 hours with out a break boobs out the hole time working are sexy ass as well,
As the night went on the newbies got less air time as the no boob shows where not getting many calls,
Kitty with her boobs out again at last did long shows as well covering,
Only bad section was about midnight to 130 when Daisy and Atlanta went in the shower and then on break so the newbies had to cover a lot of air time,

Funniest thing about last night is the producers did all they could to stop the newbies getting there boobs out even though they wanted to and ant the same time did all they could to encourage kitty to get them out even though she is not confident doing so, the crazy world of bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2017 13:48
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I just don't get it. Probably just my bad timing. If a babe wants to be topless let them BS. I just don't find little to no topless shows great viewing. But any how this is the future of these shows, gotta keep the puppies in for pervcam.

26-12-2017 13:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-12-2017 13:53 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I just don't get it. Probably just my bad timing. If a babe wants to be topless let them BS. I just don't find little to no topless shows great viewing. But any how this is the future of these shows, gotta keep the puppies in for pervcam.

Totally agree with u mate I hate those shows as well, and i really hate it when a girl asks her producer if she can get her boobs out and he says no,
Point I was making was there was a lot of boob from the 4 girls who got most screen time plus two of the got naked, so a lot of good stuff to watch lastnight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2017 13:59
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

No doubting, just i missed all the good stuff!!!! Saw a few moments of Atlanta though. Just mostly saw the non topless brigade!!!! Quite farcical a babe asking "can i get my boobs out? Please? BS:NO!!!

26-12-2017 14:02
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I thought the last 2 nights were good, especially Christmas Eve, which I thought was Babestation's best night for a while. Last night was good too and different, since none of the usual suspects were on.
26-12-2017 14:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2017 14:13 )aaron Wrote:  I thought the last 2 nights were good, especially Christmas Eve, which I thought was Babestation's best night for a while. Last night was good too and different, since none of the usual suspects were on.

Yes last night was VERY different BUT on the whole I thought the "new" and recent girls put on a very good show and it was refreshing not having the usual suspects on who can become predictable! I thought that Brooke Winters was really stunning with a nice slim body and lovely SMALL tits! And it was good that Atlanta was able to "escape" from Babecall and the webshow during Freeview hours! How about the same again tonight BS BUT with less double girl sections! Only 6 girls tonight (if Eliza Rose is in!?) but we still have Maisie!, Brooke Winters! plus Penny Lee!, Jessica Jinx! and Mia Middleton! interesting line-up again and no "regulars"! Enjoy!?......
26-12-2017 15:23
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(26-12-2017 15:23 )trains55 Wrote:  
(26-12-2017 14:13 )aaron Wrote:  I thought the last 2 nights were good, especially Christmas Eve, which I thought was Babestation's best night for a while. Last night was good too and different, since none of the usual suspects were on.

Yes last night was VERY different BUT on the whole I thought the "new" and recent girls put on a very good show and it was refreshing not having the usual suspects on who can become predictable! I thought that Brooke Winters was really stunning with a nice slim body and lovely SMALL tits! And it was good that Atlanta was able to "escape" from Babecall and the webshow during Freeview hours! How about the same again tonight BS BUT with less double girl sections! Only 6 girls tonight (if Eliza Rose is in!?) but we still have Maisie!, Brooke Winters! plus Penny Lee!, Jessica Jinx! and Mia Middleton! interesting line-up again and no "regulars"! Enjoy!?......

Completely agree lads

What great additions Atalanta, Kitty, Daisy, Maisie, Jessica have been. Breath of much needed fresh air!!
26-12-2017 16:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Decent show until now. All 3 channels all 3 non topless. Granted Hope is practically topless and there was a quick flash. Complete waste of airtime. Jessica is boobs free on the webstream whilst this is going on. Would be interesting to see how well BS's obsession with cam and non topless shows over these two days have done for them. They must have lost money.

Update: WE HAVE BOOBS ON TV!!!!!! Thanks Jessica!!

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2017 01:03 by babefan2012.)
27-12-2017 01:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV