Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
That's why I no longer pay to phone and hardly watch BS as it is crap
24-12-2017 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(24-12-2017 00:50 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  That's why I no longer pay to phone and hardly watch BS as it is crap

Never once rang a babeshow, is it worth it? Will I get ripped off?
24-12-2017 00:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well I watch now and then. Mostly the usual crowd of Ashley, Alice, Lori and the twins. Mostly because at least they’re naked and or boobs free. Barely glance at the princess shows. I mean the regulars shows are bad enough, who’d actually watch a babe who’s not going topless when on another channel you at least see boobs. Thanks BS for making it a case of either boobs free and or naked or boobs certainly not free but slightly more movement then the usual.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2017 01:09 by babefan2012.)
24-12-2017 00:59
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2017 22:41 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Tbh Im gonna be honest and real with you on here Ive actually found over the last few times Ive watched Babestation it has been Shyte one thing I can say is on the site I watch it hasn't froze like it usually does but now it doesn't freeze the lighting is horrendous so bright the contrast is out , the camera angles have got even worse especially with the perve cam thats got to be the biggest joke on here like Ive said before and just general no show or lack of showing and teasing anyway Ive enjoyed Xxpanded Amanda Rendall is the saviour shame shes gone home for xmas ... lol

and what's with the new music on tv shows that is far too loud and distorted bladewave
24-12-2017 01:10
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(24-12-2017 01:10 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(23-12-2017 22:41 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Tbh Im gonna be honest and real with you on here Ive actually found over the last few times Ive watched Babestation it has been Shyte one thing I can say is on the site I watch it hasn't froze like it usually does but now it doesn't freeze the lighting is horrendous so bright the contrast is out , the camera angles have got even worse especially with the perve cam thats got to be the biggest joke on here like Ive said before and just general no show or lack of showing and teasing anyway Ive enjoyed Xxpanded Amanda Rendall is the saviour shame shes gone home for xmas ... lol

and what's with the new music on tv shows that is far too loud and distorted bladewave
Easy just turn the sound down matey
24-12-2017 02:17
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

No sign of Daisy Dillon tonight.
24-12-2017 02:45
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(24-12-2017 00:59 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well I watch now and then. Mostly the usual crowd of Ashley, Alice, Lori and the twins. Mostly because at least they’re naked and or boobs free. Barely glance at the princess shows. I mean the regulars shows are bad enough, who’d actually watch a babe who’s not going topless when on another channel you at least see boobs. Thanks BS for making it a case of either boobs free and or naked or boobs certainly not free but slightly more movement then the usual.

Any advice for a first time caller? Never rung in before.
24-12-2017 02:46
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ The advice would be don't ring in.

Instead save your money, buy a large bottle of whisky and drink it. It will be a far more pleasant experience(apart from the banging hangover next morning).Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-12-2017 07:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2017 02:45 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  No sign of Daisy Dillon tonight.

She tweeted hours before she is ill. Said she would be back on Christmas day night

poor thing been covering other girls shifts for couple of weeks prob got sick

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-12-2017 08:05
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And if you do ring don't piss the babes off

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-12-2017 11:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV