Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(23-12-2017 11:18 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh joy, what a Christmas treat 66 have lined up for us - tonight we're 'privileged' to get one of Lucy Anne's pointless tease shows, but this time it'll be for two hours.

Not a 'babe' that wants to give people a special, erotic show, put in the effort and get us all drooling. Instead it'll be the usual tame Lucy shite - her wearing the same outfit as she did during the day show - probably with less cleavage on show, actually - and showing off her knickers a lot.

This channel is so fucking dumb now it's almost comical.

We'll also have the endless pleasure of Lucy being on her phone annoyed
23-12-2017 12:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(23-12-2017 11:18 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh joy, what a Christmas treat 66 have lined up for us - tonight we're 'privileged' to get one of Lucy Anne's pointless tease shows, but this time it'll be for two hours.

Not a 'babe' that wants to give people a special, erotic show, put in the effort and get us all drooling. Instead it'll be the usual tame Lucy shite - her wearing the same outfit as she did during the day show - probably with less cleavage on show, actually - and showing off her knickers a lot.

This channel is so fucking dumb now it's almost comical.

Agree about Lucy-Anne. Her and Becky Roberts are not only dull but deeply unpleasant people. Add that to the fact they are always on together and you have a truly horrible shift.
23-12-2017 13:14
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Has TJ left? She ain't been on in ages and wasn't even scheduled for the show she didn't turn up for until a couple of hours before the supposed start.

Not that I'm complaining.
23-12-2017 13:41
Jam Da Man Offline

(23-12-2017 13:41 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Has TJ left?

Teejay Walker? She's supposed to be on tomorrow.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-12-2017 13:53
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Do people even call the shows?? Becky is actually really pleasent girl and Lucy-Anne the same. Her tease shows are incredible for callers. She doesn’t get her tits out but she talks very well. Really pays attention and delivers. Not just jumping around the bed like a Lori buckby screaming pretending to listen. How’s that sexy when you pay? It’s only good for the viewers who don’t put there hand in there pockets then moan
23-12-2017 13:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^You even said yourself just a week ago that Lucy's tease show was crap, and that she put in no effort http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2113603

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 15:22 by Robot Devil.)
23-12-2017 15:21
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Read what I said and whathas previously been said??? That was. Bad show yea I admit. I bet lucy would too upon reflection. But in the main she is very good. I think girls are allowed bad days at the office
23-12-2017 16:12
Robot Devil Offline

^Yeah, they are allowed bad days, I quite agree, but that WAS the last one she did so my point was that it doesn't bode well for tonight. Her shows aren't getting better. If you - or anyone else - still enjoys them - fair fucks to you.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-12-2017 16:26
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Do you ring!? If not I don’t understand why the girls would cater a show for you?
23-12-2017 16:28
Robot Devil Offline

^I haven't rung any in about 18 months. The appeal is no longer there. They might consider catering for non-callers because.....it's a television show - primarily. Ask yourself one thing - will it have more callers/listeners on the phones or more people watching? Bingo - viewers. Easily. If they don't give a shit about the visual output they shouldn't be on TV. They ARE, therefore the effort needs to be upped.

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 16:45 by Robot Devil.)
23-12-2017 16:45