gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Just checked in, this is a dream, I'm calling up 100% today! perfect angle for instructions Wink
06-12-2017 18:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

arse fully on show now ..with a hint of pussy?
06-12-2017 21:51
plop47 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & Vids
I hope this POV is a trend that continues.

(06-12-2017 21:50 )Danzig Wrote:  Fernanda ass up
06-12-2017 22:38
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & Vids
(06-12-2017 21:51 )Danzig Wrote:  FernandaBig GrinBig Grin

Best development in a long time.
06-12-2017 23:11
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

It's not Fernanda's fault but when she's on TV, I don't think the other models on the other channels get a look in, to be honest.

She's a force of nature!
06-12-2017 23:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yep, and now she's getting this extra little leg up too! Wink

I wonder if some might claim that giving any one babe an extra stream for a significant part of her shift amounts to her having an unfair advantage over her fellow babes in accumulating call stats (that's the main reason the stream is there after all). Although I suppose, as we have it currently, this is offset by Fernie foregoing any pervcam stats while it's on. (I believe the babes are judged on a combination of the two figures these days.)

Either way she would appear to be such a well established special case, that an exact comparable playing field is unnecessary (or something that can be compensated/ allowed for). Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-12-2017 20:15
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2017 20:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yep, and now she's getting this extra little leg up too! Wink

I wonder if some might claim that giving any one babe an extra stream for a significant part of her shift amounts to her having an unfair advantage over her fellow babes in accumulating call stats (that's the main reason the stream is there after all). Although I suppose, as we have it currently, this is offset by Fernie foregoing any pervcam stats while it's on. (I believe the babes are judged on a combination of the two figures these days.)

To be honest; if any of the other girls says that the only reason Fernanda has higher call stats is because of this new camera angle, they need to have a look at themselves. How many would embrace it with the same enthusiasm?

The queue for Fernanda's callers must be about four deep pretty much all shift. That's down to her attitude, not the extra cam position.

More importantly, she doesn't seem to be in the Guide for tomorrow Sad
08-12-2017 09:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's because she is away this weekend

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-12-2017 12:00
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(08-12-2017 09:36 )Fishface Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 20:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yep, and now she's getting this extra little leg up too! Wink

The queue for Fernanda's callers must be about four deep pretty much all shift. That's down to her attitude, not the extra cam position.

I don't particularly fancy Fern but the fact that she towers over her peers is 80% due to her superb attitude, in my opinion.

There are many so-called "babes" who could learn a lot from her on the same Channel.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 12:17 by Rake.)
08-12-2017 12:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-12-2017 09:36 )Fishface Wrote:  To be honest; if any of the other girls says that the only reason Fernanda has higher call stats is because of this new camera angle, they need to have a look at themselves. How many would embrace it with the same enthusiasm?

More importantly, she doesn't seem to be in the Guide for tomorrow Sad

Oh I agree... most heartily. If you look back you'll see I've said as much only recently. Smile My post was a minor point; just idle speculation that there might be some that'd say Fern doesn't need any help. But again I agree: The key is actually that virtually no other babe would be willing to work out how to play to both second cam and pervcam at the same time (more fool them because with the right attitude and positioning it could be a real draw for guys to cross the paywall).

The fact that 66 are choosing the 'one or the other' route tells of a timidity across the board against messing with the golden goose and against risking the ire of Ofcom - when if they grasped the thing by the balls and worked on the angles the combo might well revive the spirit of many a disenfranchised customer such is the style of show it evokes. Dispiritingly they probably know they no longer have the personnel to work that way too.

Whether she is a guy's type of babe or not, most would say, I think, that Fern has become a remarkable one-off. It'll be a very sad day for the shows when she goes.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-12-2017 20:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles