Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
^^
Same last night, a good sexy show from the lovely Lola last night in every stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2017 11:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xalders Offline
Account Closed

OMFG! Is it just me or is Lola just one seriously f&@#ing hot lady!! Love the way she teases with her lips and sumptuous eyes.

Personal opinion only but for me she has to be babe of the year this year. Hands down the best performer across all channels with perhaps (and again in my opinion) only Verity on xxxpanded and maybe Sophie Hart on BS striving to match the consistent night show performance delivery of Lola. She is simply in a league of her own!

Please note that this post is simply my opinion and is not intended to offend any individual. Apologies in advance if any offence has been caused.
09-11-2017 00:20
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I don't know if it's just this site or the prevailing culture but it's come to a pretty pass when a poster feels the need to apologise for saying that they like a girl.

09-11-2017 01:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah wheres all the hate we cant having posters liking girls where will it all end Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-11-2017 10:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Lola last night. Looked wonderful in her white lingerie and on good form with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & bouncing around plus bent over with her lovely arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
09-11-2017 10:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:OMFG! Is it just me or is Lola just one seriously f&@#ing hot lady!! Love the way she teases with her lips and sumptuous eyes.

Personal opinion only but for me she has to be babe of the year this year. Hands down the best performer across all channels with perhaps (and again in my opinion) only Verity on xxxpanded and maybe Sophie Hart on BS striving to match the consistent night show performance delivery of Lola. She is simply in a league of her own!

Please note that this post is simply my opinion and is not intended to offend any individual. Apologies in advance if any offence has been caused.

Apologies in advance if any offence has been caused???

You listen to me you son of a bit*h!!! The next time you EVER compliment a woman or proclaim a woman to be your favorite, you had BETTER watch out!

I'm damn serious!!!!!!!!!

How fu**ing DARE you like a certain babe channel woman the most!!!

How could you??!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Son of a bi***!! The BALLS on you to come HERE, to THIS forum, and state that you like a particular woman the MOST???

Wow, you have no idea how much damage you've caused to everyone here. I believe a mass exodus is in order for us to heal from your OFFENSIVE words and for you to take a DAMN good look in the mirror. Who the hell do you think you are???????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Lara Croft
09-11-2017 15:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i though she was amazing lastnight, that outfit was prefect for her, made her look even more cute and sexy that normal,
she really has got the sweet innocent girl look down to a tee,
she is so good now at the slow sensual show dont think anyone dose it better, not that many have it about them to try as so much easier to jump around the set,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-11-2017 16:03
terence Offline

(09-11-2017 15:56 )mrmann Wrote:  
Quote:OMFG! Is it just me or is Lola just one seriously f&@#ing hot lady!! Love the way she teases with her lips and sumptuous eyes.

Apologies in advance if any offence has been caused???

You listen to me you son of a bit*h!!! The next time you EVER compliment a woman or proclaim a woman to be your favorite, you had BETTER watch out!

I'm damn serious!!!!!!!!!

How fu**ing DARE you like a certain babe channel woman the most!!!

How could you??!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Son of a bi***!! The BALLS on you to come HERE, to THIS forum, and state that you like a particular woman the MOST???

Wow, you have no idea how much damage you've caused to everyone here. I believe a mass exodus is in order for us to heal from your OFFENSIVE words and for you to take a DAMN good look in the mirror. Who the hell do you think you are???????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's lucky i've been in a fabulous mood lately, or bans may have ensued! Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-11-2017 16:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(09-11-2017 01:31 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I don't know if it's just this site or the prevailing culture but it's come to a pretty pass when a poster feels the need to apologise for saying that they like a girl.

It's 'Political Correctness gone mad', don't you know. bladewave laugh
09-11-2017 16:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Dammm lola looks hot tonight in see thru tights/leggings (not sure what they are footless tights lol) and sheer black top Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-11-2017 23:39