babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
..what would be termed as 'Normal Service Resumed' on BS then?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2017 09:17 by lovebabes56.)
20-10-2017 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

last night i was sent a clip from the fta side of the curtain and i was speachless at what i saw and heard.

last week they had alice, oli, ash, and lori all crammed into a set charging 6-8quid a minute for group and wanting to charge 10quid a minute private.
while per girl 10 quid a minute equates to 2.50 each they only had 6 of there 20 chatters in the room and paying for group.
mr: p was on the mic doing his level best to drum up interest saying we need 4 more guys just 4 more and the show will start. ??? (if the girls were worth watching he wouldnt have had to do this)
then it got to 8 guys but this took about 10 mins to achieve and then the numbers dropped, thats 6 guys paying to wait for 4 other guys to join.
while the girls just sat about handthonging and giggling...
yeah im not surprised there giggling they made a possible 360+ quid in that 10 mins for nothing...
eventually they had so much interest that they ended up dropping the price of the private but by then it was 2 late and the guys that were paying to watch left and the "show" ended.

and you wonder why guys were looking to watch for free.

now the next show is alice and oli. there last show was a shit show with alice doing most of the work. oli was her typical handthong and quick flash self while alice tried her best to twirl and show off.
problem is because they were behind the curtain with the light casting a shadow show, anything that might have been on show was in deep shadow.
after that i wont be surprised if they have even less interest in there up coming "event"

so yeah to me the whole thing has become a parody of what its meant to be.
i mean look at my free cams. theres solo girls on there earning 4-40k per night for an hour to 2 hour show in public from tips alone... why? because its free to watch so guys aint constantly checking there balance.
and while its true that there can be up to 1000 guys watching free these girls are getting a consistent flow of small tips, which really do add up.
you get the odd punter making it rain but generally its 1-5 or 5-10 tokens per tip. but still there's a huge pool of punters and the bigger it gets the more chance of earning tips.
also the girls set goals and when the goals are met they actually do what the goal is. goals encourage tipping without the girls resorting to begging.

this approach has been so successful for MFC they they can run 100's of girls 24/7 364, yet babestation cant even get 10 guys in there rooms for 4 of there A-team.

so yeah the potential to make money off cams is real but the girls for the most part are getting in there own way by asking people to pay/pay silly money to watch.
and charging guys to sit in a room waiting for others to join?, thats about as low as it gets in the caming world.
so im not surprised they find it difficult to drum up any real interest or make any real money from it.
you gotta have viewers before you can earn money and if you cant get guys to watch a naked woman playing with her self then your doing it wrong!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2017 21:10 by HEX!T.)
20-10-2017 14:48
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

£360 for 10 minutes doing nothing eek Bscams pay is even better than the house of lords Wink
20-10-2017 15:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

its a rough guess mate but it would be about that... Rolleyes
but it had to be split 4 ways and a chunk to the channel. but still doesnt excuse the ridiculous pricing.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-10-2017 15:35
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Everyone's rightly moaning about the cam/curtain shows being crap but I just want to point out that for the last 2 Thursday nights Ruby Ryder has stayed on till midnight and did 2 hours behind the curtain.

For £3 a minute you could see Ruby totally naked, playing with herself, sliding fingers in, using vibrators, bending over, cumming etc - to me that's a proper show and how it should be done! So thank you to Ruby for doing a proper show for people to enjoy and I hope lots of people get to experience any possible future ones!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
21-10-2017 09:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

(21-10-2017 09:30 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Everyone's rightly moaning about the cam/curtain shows being crap but I just want to point out that for the last 2 Thursday nights Ruby Ryder has stayed on till midnight and did 2 hours behind the curtain.

For £3 a minute you could see Ruby totally naked, playing with herself, sliding fingers in, using vibrators, bending over, cumming etc - to me that's a proper show and how it should be done! So thank you to Ruby for doing a proper show for people to enjoy and I hope lots of people get to experience any possible future ones!
thanks for pointing this out mate.
there are some stand outs with the girls that just get on with it and earn there bit, i have no issue.
ruby was 1 of the girls that actually made me think that the webcams could make the girls money. but like a lot of the other girls who got on with it, she has been pushed out. replaced by the likes of cali, who charges x2 as much and does next to nothing in comparison.
basically ruby got pushed out when other girls saw there was money to be made then proceeded to rinse for all it was worth to the point of making the service pointless in a lot of respects.
so yeah i have nothing negative to say about girls like ruby.

(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 10:36 by HEX!T.)
21-10-2017 10:01
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS should promote on their websites what levels each host performs at on solo and 2-4-1 cam shows.

At least that way we as customers will know what were getting and then can choose to pay or not pay for it.

Rather than paying to view a show and then hoping that a presenter might use a toy or might tongue kiss the other host.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-10-2017 11:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^But, if you're BS you'd just say "Who gives a fuck if people feel ripped off?" They would never do something so reasonable and fair to the customers. It's all about eeking every last penny out of them, for as little effort as possible.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-10-2017 11:12
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Trouble is there's a fair percentage of addicted or vulnerable punters who actually don't realise they're getting ripped off or are totally willing to be, in total thrall to their babe. Some of these babes feel they never have to provide a decent service, just continue to prey on them. Cold.
21-10-2017 11:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-10-2017 11:12 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^But, if you're BS you'd just say "Who gives a fuck if people feel ripped off?" They would never do something so reasonable and fair to the customers. It's all about eeking every last penny out of them, for as little effort as possible.

You do wonder if anyone has tried to tilt at the self-destructive short-termism of this. There seems to be little consideration given to whether such a way of working is actually the best way to build the business and genuinely maximise its return. It's as if the easy nature of some guy's spending blinds those exploiting it to any possible impact on the sustainability of that style of operation - and its totally negative effect on the thinking on the majority, more rational, spenders.

If any boss a BS does think more longterm then he/she doesn't seem to be getting the message down the chain at all.

In part this is a consequence of having contracted talent in a business model that sets babe against babe in terms of stats. The channels trade in individualism. They set up to actively encourage a grab it while you can attitude. They cannot really complain when those at the coal-face put short-term gain above more ethical practices that might (and of course there is always doubt in such things) set the business on a stronger footing for the future.

Why should the babes (or most working at the studios on a daily basis) really give a damn how the rest of the business is doing, their impact on other babe's working, or how long they will be in business for beyond the next few months? They are young people predominately out for the now and what the company can do for them in that moment. They are looking to get on and then out. How much thought or consideration will most put into what they do beyond that?

Working for a wank channel would be a means to an end for the vast majority. It is hard to see how they can ever get away from their own poor view of their products, the people that use them and the consequent stance on how to operate.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 12:58 by ShandyHand.)
21-10-2017 12:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV