Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
That's a cracking idea Shandyhand lol.

Every presenter should be assessed on their twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat, onlyfans, webcam and wishlist interactions rather than just call stats.

All the data could then be gathered and whoever has the lowest scores, would then be replaced by a new host.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 23:52 by ryuken.)
06-08-2017 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I've already decided that XP and their presenters are getting all my votes for the end of year awards.

BS & S66 are absolutely clueless.

I hope they both go out of business and all their hosts go to XP.

07-08-2017 00:19
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Just an observation, not a criticism, but it's interesting to see how many of the babes wear what look like engagement/wedding rings in social media posts that lots of fans can see but remove said rings while performing on the shows. I know some girls, like Beth recently for example, wear their rings on the shows.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
08-08-2017 20:52
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(08-08-2017 20:52 )Jay1 Wrote:  Just an observation, not a criticism, but it's interesting to see how many of the babes wear what look like engagement/wedding rings in social media posts that lots of fans can see but remove said rings while performing on the shows. I know some girls, like Beth recently for example, wear their rings on the shows.

and Mica swaps it to her other hand.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-08-2017 22:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Mica is married? Is she married to one of the guys who films her website videos, because she doesn't mind him squeezing her bare breasts laugh

AKA Lara Croft
09-08-2017 00:29
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

and Mica swaps it to her other hand.
[/quote]

Indeed. I think there are a few girls who just put the ring on a different finger on the same hand.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
09-08-2017 00:54
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(09-08-2017 00:29 )mrmann Wrote:  Mica is married? Is she married to one of the guys who films her website videos, because she doesn't mind him squeezing her bare breasts laugh

it looks like an engagement ring to me, not a wedding ring. and i have no idea who to Wink

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-08-2017 17:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The competition for the operators going the cam route - inside story on LiveJasmin's operators in Romania: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40829230

Note the one studio's education program for its babes including training in how to better understand their customer's psychology.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 21:19 by ShandyHand.)
10-08-2017 21:13
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Every channel should use their quieter periods as breeding grounds for the next generation of presenters.

If the phones tend to be not as busy on the weekends then opportunities should be given to new hosts.

13-08-2017 06:57
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I understand that all the channels and presenters want us "freeloaders" to pay for calls, photos, videos, website subscriptions, pervecam etc but that won't happen if their free content is not enticing.

It's like when I go to a strip club, if a girl puts on a great pole dance show on the stage for free, I'll then pay her for a private lapdance.

If a host is lying motionless on a bed for eight hours whilst she plays on her phone, there is almost no chance in the world I'd pay for anything she does.

But if they put on a really sexually enticing show then I'll definitely look to pay for anything they do, like I do with Fernanda Ferrari & Mikaela Witt.

So please can every channel please allow and encourage their hosts to put on really sexually enticing performances.

All the channels also need to improve their sound, picture and lighting quality too.

I'm tired of hearing background noise and watching poorly lit shows, with god awful picture quality.

19-08-2017 19:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV