babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Everyone will probably disagree with me, but if it's a case of ultra tamed POVs where we see nothing, or less tame ones where areas are briefly blurred, I'll take briefly blurred any day of the week. Then again, I'd rather brief glimpses fully shown Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
18-08-2017 11:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ People will probably disagree with me, but, POVs are better these days if they are not nude. Rolleyes Wink
18-08-2017 11:17

Another 'development' of 'new' MTB seems to be babes going private, as winsaw pointed out the other day - at least, I assume that's the explanation, given the regular, quite frequent 'here one minute, gone the next' that's now happening - if so, then the 'babe on two channels simultaneously' is not just 'break covering'.

BTW, do they still offer a listen in option for this channel?
18-08-2017 11:32
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^^ Strangely enough those caps seem to be of the same image quality as a lot of the pervecams! More subliminal advertising?! TongueWink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-08-2017 12:55

^ So, roving POV cam (which is of noticeably poorer quality than the main cam), plus 'Blurovison' = pervcam 'quality'? Surprised

Perhaps that's the benchmark they were aiming for with their premium priced product? Huh Rolleyes Wink Yep, that sounds like Lamestation 'logic' to me. Big Grin laugh

(or, it could just be my caps to blame! Blush Wink )
18-08-2017 14:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

so what have we learned about the new MTB this week, other than its shit laugh
it seams that if there are no "new" girls in like last night then its just used like the other 2 channels just with the girl disappearing from time to time when she is took off into private,
we have also learned that a girl is decided to be "new" by the producer on the night so some girls like Maisie who only have a few shows under there belt get to do normal shows on all 3 channels (thank god) but other girls like Scarlett with 10 months and lots of night shows are now "new"
so there is now way of knowing which girls are now going to be required to keep there outfit on and show nothing,
all this is turning MTB into a total bodge job of a channel thats very unwatchable some nights,
it will be interesting to see how many calls Mia gets on the 21st when she dose her next non-nightshow on MTB will people still call now they now there is no payoff to that call, will she get so much private action to get the amount of money she makes upto what a girl doing a normal nightshow on the other channel will, i dont think so

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-08-2017 15:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^

Yes it seems like a BS bodge job! I used to enjoy MTB when it was on FV BUT I'm ALMOST glad that it's not on! As you say it's so variable without consistency! It also seems to be on FV from 3.00 despite what the EPG says!
Next Monday will/could be "interesting" as we have Mia Middleton and Jasmine Marie on (both "new" girls) who haven't gone topless plus ONLY Sophie Hart and Olivia Berzinc! So unless BS add extra girls? they will have to go on the "MAIN" channels and show more! Or will they??......................
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 15:37 by trains55.)
18-08-2017 15:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Is "new" this guy's (or BS's) euphemism for 'girl of the night with lowest average stats to date'?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-08-2017 19:41
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

There's a weird effect on Lynda's microphone, every time she speaks her voice vibrates like someone is repeatedly slapping her on the back (you know the wawawawa sort of noise)
19-08-2017 00:12
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2017 15:01 )winsaw Wrote:  so what have we learned about the new MTB this week, other than its shit laugh

If you liked Olivia you'd agree that MTB was the best channel on Thursday night.
19-08-2017 00:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV