babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-08-2017 14:35 )winsaw Wrote:  the fact bs are calling Scarlett a new girl is beyond a joke, she has lots of experience from doing lots of night shows,
every other girl on MTB was just allowed to do there normal show making the hole thing even more silly,
newer girls need all the help they can get these days to get over with the fans and all bs is doing is driving them away,
they will never be able to make more money from cam than phone as they are a very small and expensive player in that market,
cam should be used the way 66 do as an added revenue stream with out affecting the money the tv show is making,
i just dont see this making them the money they are hoping for long term

Agree winsaw again, it's a joke Scarlett is being called a "new girl" as she's been doing nightshows for nearly a year now.

Do agree with Scarlett, this new show is ideal for daybabes who are considering doing nightshows but don't want to get thrown in the deep end.

It is NOT!! suited for established nightbabes like Scarlett who has been doing nightshows for quite a while.

Hope you are feeling ok soon Scarlett & also hope bs don't keep putting you on this type of show, it is a waste of your talents

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2017 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-08-2017 14:20 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ The enticement is that if you take her private she will take her kit off. We know that they've given up the MTB Freeview slot so they are trying a different cost model. This experiment will either work or it won't. If they are in a declining market for phone calls then going back in time & ignoring how the market has changed will be suicide. We might not like what they are doing but as a businessman myself who has at times been brought in to rescue declining businesses I do recognise a company who are at least trying different approaches to reinvigorate their business.

I would suggest though that rather than just complain on here people should contact BS direct and politely put their views across.

Spoken like a true diplomat mate. ;)

There was no going back in time suggested. I was refering to BS's confidence in its own babes that has changed along with the market.

The question is what approach works best as enticement. As a businessman would you recommend hiring someone to do a job then not letting them do it in the manner that they would like? Isn't that sort of thing generally considered to be counter productive.

Too often atm, BS "fresh approach", for anyone but their biggest names, seems to consist of telling the babe to hide away their naughty act on Adult TV. :huh: Awesome inspiring stuff! Only each channel doesn't exist in a vacuum and that will see everyone switching over to the tits on the other side. You know, where they might be inspired to at least a semi first instead of being expected to call or cam cold. :P

Scarlet herself has said how being under these resrictions hampered her ability to achieve the numbers that she would usually obtain. I think that's pretty much case closed for anyone but the absolute newbie on MTB. Until the next rethink rolls around that is.

As for your final advice, this forum would be a hell of a lot less than it is if everyone took heed there.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 16:12 by ShandyHand.)
17-08-2017 16:11
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(17-08-2017 14:20 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I would suggest though that rather than just complain on here people should contact BS direct and politely put their views across.

Do you really believe that this amateurish bunch of rip-off merchants take their customer services responsibilities seriously? They certainly didn't respond to my communications a few years back when they took my money without supplying me with the BSX access code.
I've not spent a brass farthing with them since then and I doubt I ever will.*

* Might reconsider if they get Rosie back on nights.

17-08-2017 17:16
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Regarding MTB's absence on freeview, I noticed this morning that they were showing the feed on 674 from about 3.25 (Scarett and Charley) when I stumbled across it, up to 4.00 when the scheduled MTB hour starts.
Not sure if this was a one-off, a technical cock-up or what. I'll set the recorder tonight and see what happens.

17-08-2017 17:28
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Going off track slightly but in keeping with the "amateurish" comment above from Dan Volatile. I saw a tweet yesterday from the BS account that contained a teaser vid of Madison Rose but they claimed it was Maddie Parker Rolleyes

They're sitting on their elbows and and keep bumping their funny Gluteus maximus'.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 17:30 by Jay1.)
17-08-2017 17:29
terence Offline

(17-08-2017 17:29 )Jay1 Wrote:  Going off track slightly but in keeping with the "amateurish" comment above from Dan Volatile.

his comments are amateurish. glad i'm not the only one who's noticed this. Smile Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
17-08-2017 17:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Dan Volatile - Yes I do suggest that people complain directly to them. I'll bet they have to report on complaints they receive to their board and in my own experience I always get a response when I complain even if I don't like what they say. I've also had numerous refunds from them over the last few years. It seems to me at times we all have a rant on here but could also give them direct feedback if we'd be prepared to spend a couple of minutes doing so.
17-08-2017 17:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I saw something on the webshow yesterday that I hadn't seen before. Ella and Jess where in the shower but where shot out of focus, there was a tripod mounted camera in front of them which I presume was in focus but which you had to pay to watch. I have a feeling of dread that is practice will spread to the TV nightshows.
17-08-2017 17:50
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(17-08-2017 17:38 )terence Wrote:  his comments are amateurish. glad i'm not the only one who's notice this. Smile Tongue

laugh Mischievous.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
17-08-2017 18:13
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I wouldn't waste your time contacting Lamestation's customer services - in my experience, all you'll likely get is the usual 'we'll pass it onto the relevant department'* fob off.

( * I suspect that this is code for 'throw it in the bin' (figuratively speaking) Rolleyes )
Cynical? Moi? Rolleyes laugh

But, hey, it's your time to waste, knock yourself out! Tongue
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 18:59 by Censorship :-(.)
17-08-2017 18:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV