babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(02-08-2017 08:16 )trains55 Wrote:  What does everyone else think or have I got it wrong!? (I thought it was almost like the GOOD oldish days from a few years back) Thanks.

POVs are like brexit deals, bad ones are worse than none at all and these ones were just like all the recent ones, pervecam tease shows deposited straight into the recycle bin.

You haven't got it wrong BB its just a difference of opinion - you like them and I think they're crap.

02-08-2017 13:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(02-08-2017 13:05 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 08:16 )trains55 Wrote:  What does everyone else think or have I got it wrong!? (I thought it was almost like the GOOD oldish days from a few years back) Thanks.

POVs are like brexit deals, bad ones are worse than none at all and these ones were just like all the recent ones, pervecam tease shows deposited straight into the recycle bin.

You haven't got it wrong BB its just a difference of opinion - you like them and I think they're crap.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree BUT I don't remember EVER seeing such clear close up handthong or rubbing of pussy (above the pervcam) on any BS Freeview show ever! It was great: Penny and Olivia bum handthong and Preeti really rubbing her pussy VERY visibly! I didn't think I'd ever see that on FV!.........
02-08-2017 13:53
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(02-08-2017 13:53 )trains55 Wrote:  

I think we'll have to agree to disagree BUT I don't remember EVER seeing such clear close up handthong or rubbing of pussy (above the pervcam) on any BS Freeview show ever! It was great: Penny and Olivia bum handthong and Preeti really rubbing her pussy VERY visibly! I didn't think I'd ever see that on FV!.........

Yeah there were a few shots of of the pervcam pointing at the palmthong. I wonder why they only lingered there for a very short time.

02-08-2017 19:38
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-08-2017 13:53 )trains55 Wrote:  

I saw the above mentioned on one of my rare visits to the channels,if seeing a very fleeting glimpse of a hand between some thighs floats your boat and gets you that excited then BS is the place for you,it's the reason i no longer watch such crap.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-08-2017 20:16
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

USA QVC is hotter than a lot of Dayshows, to be fair...check out YouTube.
02-08-2017 22:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

BS site down as well as S66?
Screen shot please

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-08-2017 22:47
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

BS is so tame I do not watch very much now
Who wants to see just the top half of the babe because of perv cam
Most girls other than Dannii Harwood do not wear high heels but if you cannot see the lower half of their bodies then high heels is not so much of a problem
Over the last month Lucy Zara has been putting on far superior shows on S66 than BS
At one time Lucy wore corsets and too much clothing and was boring
Now she is wearing just a thong and stockings and high heels showing her sexy legs and boobs and also being naked in heels
I like to see the whole of the babes body in high heels just wearing a thong because if they are nude it restricts their movement to the camera
Priya for example when on RLC always wore high heels but not on BS. Oh for Lori to wear high heels and keep them on
Get your act together BS management team if there is one as your channels are going downhill fast
03-08-2017 01:14
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(03-08-2017 01:14 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  SNIP
...Oh for Lori to wear high heels and keep them on

SNIP

+1. Important Cool
03-08-2017 01:32
marty1990 Offline
Account Closed

I've not been watching the channels lately because i think it's repetitive atm. Same sets, same girls, same poses etc. A shake up is needed. Maybe with the channel move, things will improve. If new changes are made, then i'll start watching again.
03-08-2017 23:06
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

This from Mr.p in the chat box tonight:

Quote:Going forward we will have new girls who have never been seen naked on TV or day girls on MTB or web. You can see them being filthy by taking them private.

Doesn't this kinda defeat the object......

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 22:55 by FanofCamilla.)
04-08-2017 22:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV