babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^ I take it this is Xpanded/Playboy from the call costs, two girls on each set, headsets, etc. But she says three channels? I suppose that's the day channel (she says she starts at 8pm) and the two night ones or is she including the FV channel (it's the same bloody content - typical CV type accounting either way from a media type).

Interesting that nearly all their producers are female.

Also the line about callers being fooled by the rubbing... Hmmm, go with it would be nearer the mark I think. These execs always under-estimate a guy's willingness to play along once he's invested. He's hardly gonna stop the babe half way through to complain about her technique. He wants the girl to be into it and having a frig so he ignores the exact positioning of her fingers and concentrates on something else. The babes words most likely whilst pretending her fingers are in the right place.

Whenever producton people are interviewed (even the males) you can always tell they would never go near being on the receiving end of their own product as they invariably stress how deluded the users are. Nothing of the kind in a lot of cases, the correct description is a suspension of disbelief. In other words the act has to be good enough to ignore little descrepancies. It doesn't mean the guy has to believe it all to get off.

The unsubtley of thinking in their descriptions betrays a desire to downcast the guys, and potray them all as mindless dupes. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 21:20 by ShandyHand.)
21-06-2017 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(21-06-2017 16:32 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Cream cheese & crackers? OK own up, who was it? laugh

Not me - the Heinz Chicken & Mushroom Toast Topper was my weapon of choice.

21-06-2017 17:10
ShandyHand Offline

^ A whole new meaning to 69 varieties! laugh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-06-2017 17:20
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

(21-06-2017 15:06 )Bandwagon Wrote:  What it‘s really like to be a woman working at a babe channel

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/...e-channel/

Great article,

One thing that i found crazy:
Quote:If I ever caught them talking about double-glazing with some guy who’d just had his windows done, it was my job to pop on the line and say, “keep talking about your pussy, keep it dirty.”

Surely the whole idea is to keep the guy on the phone for as long as possible so if he wants to talk about windows - encourage him.

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
21-06-2017 18:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ If the talk is boring then callers in the queue or who have selected the listen in option will terminate their calls. That's why they keep the calls on sex topics
21-06-2017 18:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure here are many of us who will have listened in on some poor bugger attempting getting off on the phone and probably think "What an a****le* come to think of it I wonder if any of us ever listened in to that Kevin's calls?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-06-2017 19:21
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

(21-06-2017 18:54 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ If the talk is boring then callers in the queue or who have selected the listen in option will terminate their calls. That's why they keep the calls on sex topics

Thanks SecretAgent, totally slipped my mind about the listen in option Big Grin

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
21-06-2017 19:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder what it would be like on the phones if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak?..... Tongue.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
21-06-2017 19:35
ShandyHand Offline

^ A Chippendale-type phone sex show you mean? Women calling guys? Has that been done?! Would it ever be more than a gimmick?

Or are you talking about something else?!Huh

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 20:24 by ShandyHand.)
21-06-2017 20:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just wondered if it has ever been attempted and yes I did mean women calling guys can only imagine how much dirtier women would be..

21-06-2017 20:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV