babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-04-2017 16:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why is Charley Green wasted airtime??????? Just because you don't like her & her shows doesn't mean Charley can't be on nights.

Babestation have to cater to all tastes in order to get the most amount of calls etc in and to do that they have to have a wide variety of babes on their roster.

Lots of people love curvy women like Charley and will call her when she's on bs. Charley is clearly popular with the people who matter most bs, the callers and as long as Charley is popular with callers, bs will keep having Charley on.

People like you who make the "I don't like this babe, get her off my screen" comment won't have any influence on Charley being on bs.

If you don't like Charley, watch another babe

At least Danni goes nude, whereas Charley is boring and tame. That's the main issue for me. Has nothing to do with curves, at least not in this case Rammy. I don't even want Cali on the night shows anymore, as she's a complete bore and only goes topless.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 18:16 by mrmann.)
06-04-2017 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2017 17:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  charley is far better viewing dannii borewood
All she does is flop her tits about. It's supposed to be about phone sex, there's a lot more to sex than a pair of massive titsWink
06-04-2017 23:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-04-2017 18:15 )mrmann Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 16:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why is Charley Green wasted airtime??????? Just because you don't like her & her shows doesn't mean Charley can't be on nights.

Babestation have to cater to all tastes in order to get the most amount of calls etc in and to do that they have to have a wide variety of babes on their roster.

Lots of people love curvy women like Charley and will call her when she's on bs. Charley is clearly popular with the people who matter most bs, the callers and as long as Charley is popular with callers, bs will keep having Charley on.

People like you who make the "I don't like this babe, get her off my screen" comment won't have any influence on Charley being on bs.

If you don't like Charley, watch another babe

At least Danni goes nude, whereas Charley is boring and tame. That's the main issue for me. Has nothing to do with curves, at least not in this case Rammy. I don't even want Cali on the night shows anymore, as she's a complete bore and only goes topless.

the babeshows are mainly about phone sex, doesn't really matter what they do visually, including nakedness, which is basically why you want cali & charley off nights.

as long as Charley & Cali are bringing in the calls, bs will keep on giving them shifts/shows on the nightshows. so they may be "wasted air time to you" but not to babestation as clearly Charley & Cali are popular with callers.

not everyone likes the same babes so the shows have to have a wide variety of babes on their roster

Piper Niven Superfan
06-04-2017 23:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(06-04-2017 23:23 )steviebaby Wrote:  All she does is flop her tits about. It's supposed to be about phone sex, there's a lot more to sex than a pair of massive titsWink

Is there..? Surprised

I wish someone had told me... Wink laugh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
07-04-2017 00:48
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(04-04-2017 22:53 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 18:40 )senor Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 18:20 )BarrieBF Wrote:  I'd be surprised if that's correct. Lexie's been talking about leaving for a long time and even now, as far as I know, hasn't 100% ruled out the possibility of a return at some point.

I'd say that Lexie's leaving is nothing to do with the rumoured departure of a popular and regular girl, who apparently is in danger of being let go because her stats have slipped.

Who's the popular and regular girl that your'e talking about?

I hope I'm wrong but I think it could be Kimberly Jenner, her name isn't on any of the schedules for this week. shocked

I've just had a horrible thought! Flick hasn't been on much or listed in the schedules recently! I just hope she's not leaving as she was just settling into nights and injecting some new energy into them AND going naked! I know she's missed a few shows BUT believe she's very popular. Hope I'm wrong..............
07-04-2017 11:18
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2017 00:48 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 23:23 )steviebaby Wrote:  All she does is flop her tits about. It's supposed to be about phone sex, there's a lot more to sex than a pair of massive titsWink

Is there..? Surprised

I wish someone had told me... Wink laugh

LOL
I hope that's an attempt at sarcasm. If not, you're a very sad personlaugh
07-04-2017 23:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance for an Ashley/Olivia nude 2-4-1 tonight, or a topless one with lots of touching? Puhleeeeease? Smile

AKA Lara Croft
08-04-2017 19:26
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I thought I should upload this ... Shows how long Ive been a fan lol

Clearing out my loft and found this its from a car show I went to in 2006 its a car window sticker Cool

[Image: v2wup0.jpg]
08-04-2017 21:00
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Who's the girl?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 21:04 by FanofCamilla.)
08-04-2017 21:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

It's Delta White who has been in the news this week for all the wrong reasons. She had been on s66 a few months ago

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2017 21:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV