babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2017 07:57 )babelover48 Wrote:  Why are we not putting our collective thoughts and voices into a letter to all of the stations outlining our disgust and disappointment at their production and stimulating shows both day and night?
If we want change we have to make it clear to them that if they did a total re design of sets that provided way more stimulation and interaction for both babe & caller but keeping within the Ofcom guidelines, they may see a more marked improvement in the babes and callers and they would realise they wouldn't need to sink money into perve cam and such I know we all have been saying it for years on the forum but I think we should say that if we don't see an improvement from the channels set wise then we will boycott daytime for one Saturday a month on each channel in turn until they improve the designs that would help both the babes and the callers have far better interactive experience

If the channels were receptive people it would be worthwhile. Sadly I believe the channels Believe in them and ofcom v the viewer. The viewer will always lose in this situation as he/she wants better but the channels and ofcom don't.

If the channels did not make money in the current situation they would be more open to the viewers. But they seem to see the viewer as trouble.
28-03-2017 15:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

or maybe St66/Adultwork?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-03-2017 20:22
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(28-03-2017 15:12 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ Could we ever see a possible pairing of such companies perhaps? Babestation/MFC?
Both companies could stand to gain something from such a partnership.

It wouldn't surprise me if something like that did happen.
29-03-2017 16:15
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

I'm a well respected member of this forum.I can't view Gemma Jane babestation caps.Whats this activation code someone help me please.Pm me or on here thanks.
31-03-2017 01:43
Jam Da Man Offline

(31-03-2017 01:43 )mrcat Wrote:  I can't view Gemma Jane babestation caps.Whats this activation code someone help me please.Pm me or on here thanks.

Go to Group Memberships. On the line that says 'Babestation Daytime' click 'Join Group'.

You should then be able to view her thread.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

31-03-2017 09:38
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Dionne Mendez back on night shows

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
13-04-2017 00:29
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

The channels have become so dull and lifeless. Ofcom have nothing to police anymore
13-04-2017 00:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Yep.
And on that note I'm off to bed.
The nightshows are a cheap and cheerful alternative to general anaesthetic most of the time and tonight is no exception imo.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rolleyes

13-04-2017 00:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ 'Cheerful' ?!? Cheap, yes. Cheerful, never. The night shows are just a perpetual display of tedious, repetitive, non-sexual, by-the-numbers dross. And, unfortunately, the day shows are fast catching up.

Thing is we ALL know the babe channels, first and foremost, are a business. They don't do it to give pleasure to viewers, callers, subscribers etc. They do it to earn themselves money. But Christ, they could add some incentive to try and lure new customers. The product - across the board - is staggeringly woeful these days. Nothing provocative or sensual about it. The time to chuck in the towel is drawing close, I think.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-04-2017 09:53
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(13-04-2017 09:53 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ 'Cheerful' ?!? Cheap, yes. Cheerful, never. The night shows are just a perpetual display of tedious, repetitive, non-sexual, by-the-numbers dross. And, unfortunately, the day shows are fast catching up.

Thing is we ALL know the babe channels, first and foremost, are a business. They don't do it to give pleasure to viewers, callers, subscribers etc. They do it to earn themselves money. But Christ, they could add some incentive to try and lure new customers. The product - across the board - is staggeringly woeful these days. Nothing provocative or sensual about it. The time to chuck in the towel is drawing close, I think.
sad but true
13-04-2017 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV