Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Sixty6 Magazine

teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I can confirm there`s nothing in the magazine to read. Also very few girls who have appeared on S66, Make of that what you will......

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
04-02-2017 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Think there was a s66 party last night any pics would be good
23-02-2017 16:04
Jam Da Man Offline

Caught an advert for the 2nd edition of the magazine earlier, inbetween Fernanda sections.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-03-2017 22:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

But they all look bored or otherwise fed up?! What is this, counter-marketing?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-03-2017 22:43
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I see Elite are pointlessly throwing a party to celebrate the launch of issue 2 of their (certainly not for profit) magazine tomorrow. Nice to see their priorities are in order - shite output day after day recently, or have another pointless event were the bosses can strut around some tacky venue, thinking they're gangsters, while the 'babes' just have another piss-up and convince themselves they're celebrities.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-03-2017 19:56
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2017 19:56 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I see Elite are pointlessly throwing a party to celebrate the launch of issue 2 of their (certainly not for profit) magazine tomorrow. Nice to see their priorities are in order - shite output day after day recently, or have another pointless event were the bosses can strut around some tacky venue, thinking they're gangsters, while the 'babes' just have another piss-up and convince themselves they're celebrities.

Have to agree to some extent why do they need a lauch party for the 2nd issue i understand for the first issue. hope they arent going to have one for every edition as it is going to leave some very boring night on s66 one LDM scheduled for tomorrow ZZZZ, and no Mkaela tease hour very dissapointing, will have only done 0ne in 3 weeks.

hope their will be someone added to the night schedule, 2 boring in a row as tonight is boring as well. they need 1 or 2 other day babes to do the odd night or mini night Eg stacey, Abbey, Macy or Lara or get Mikki B doing more nights
21-03-2017 23:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2017 19:56 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I see Elite are pointlessly throwing a party to celebrate the launch of issue 2 of their (certainly not for profit) magazine tomorrow. Nice to see their priorities are in order - shite output day after day recently, or have another pointless event were the bosses can strut around some tacky venue, thinking they're gangsters, while the 'babes' just have another piss-up and convince themselves they're celebrities.

And bring in mega stars like Callum Best. Actually thought they were celebrating that they had now sold a copy of issue no.1, which I do believe was bought by Rammy.
21-03-2017 23:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-03-2017 23:48 )derekdas Wrote:  

And bring in mega stars like Callum Best. Actually thought they were celebrating that they had now sold a copy of issue no.1, which I do believe was bought by Rammy.

Wrong Big Grin I've not bought a copy of issue 1 & wont be getting issue 2. Here is the cover for issue 2 though

[Image: IMG_3829.jpg]

Disagree tomorrow will be boring with most s66 babes at the party. LDM has been very good her past few shows and Faye Rampton is on too and she never dissapoints. Also some people may find babes boring but not everyone, especially the callers to s66. If they find a babe boring, the babe don't get calls and s66 won't give her shifts

Given 1 s66 nightbabe on s66 channels currently, 1 more babe will be added.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 00:04 by Rammyrascal.)
22-03-2017 00:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(21-03-2017 23:48 )derekdas Wrote:  

I'd like to know how many they actually did sell!! I've never even found the need to buy one as I feel the age of the lads mag has been long gone dead and buried all St66 are trying to do IMO with the mag is flog a long dead horse

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-03-2017 05:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The 66 mag is not particularly about selling copies I don't think. It's more concerned with marketing values like brand awareness, sophistication and reach. (Robert Devil's more cynical interpretation may have some validity too. Wink )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-03-2017 07:56