Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

beresv Offline
Reloaded

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
[Image: raw]
23-02-2017 11:11
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

More bad news...Evelyn has been deleted from the schedule for 28th Feb, and does not have any dates listed for her at the moment.

She is presumably still in Ukraine.
27-02-2017 21:26
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

All the girls are in the business to make a lucrative living out of it nothing else. Evelyn is no exception. They don't do it for the buzz of it, potential fulfilment or to form enriching relationships with their customers. They might prefer some customers to others but they still see each and everyone of them as potential cash cows ripe for milking, rather than as people to form emotional attachments with. I'm really not having a go at anybody but money is the number one
driving force behind any decision they
make regarding cam work or anything
else for that matter. For example how
many of the girls on the show who have
a twitter account, don't have a wish list topping the 10k barrier?

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 17:14 by setter1000.)
28-02-2017 17:12
nottooold Offline

Setter1000' wrote -

All the girls are in the business to make a lucrative living out of it nothing else. Evelyn is no exception. They don't do it for the buzz of it, potential fulfilment or to form enriching relationships with their customers. They might prefer some customers to others but they still see each and everyone of them as potential cash cows ripe for milking, rather than as people to form emotional attachments with. I'm really not having a go at anybody but money is the number one
driving force behind any decision they
make regarding cam work or anything
else for that matter. For example how
many of the girls on the show who have
a twitter account, don't have a wish list topping the 10k barrier?

You make some very valid general points about this business. However I am having some difficulty applying them to the present situation. Firstly, Evelyn has clearly chosen to put family first, and earning an income second. Secondly, as far as I know, she does not have a twitter account with a wish list.
28-02-2017 18:54
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I was referring to some earlier posts hence why I mentioned camshows. Also getting bored of some people not necessarily just on this thread who think by fighting for some of the babes honour they can get in with them when in reality they could not give a rats arse about them. However I should have quoted the Posts I was referring to because if there is any chance of a post being misunderstood on here it inevitably does.

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 20:12 by setter1000.)
28-02-2017 20:11
nottooold Offline

Setter1000' wrote -

I was referring to some earlier posts hence why I mentioned camshows. Also getting bored of some people not necessarily just on this thread who think by fighting for some of the babes honour they can get in with them when in reality they could not give a rats arse about them. However I should have quoted the Posts I was referring to because if there is any chance of a post being misunderstood on here it inevitably does.

I continue to agree with you - as general comments about the business. My surprise is that you chose Evelyn's pages to make your comments. It seems clear to me that she is less mercenary than just about any other girl in the glamour industry. She does pervecam but only for part of the day unlike others. She cut her shifts down to two per week when she agreed to use pervecam. Other girls do more. She doesn't do downblouse cam, webcam, cam2cam, private shows etc whereas others do so. She doesn't do lucrative photo and video shoots like the others. She never asks for tips unlike several other girls.

Please don't think of me as a brain-dead fan fighting desperately to protect the girl's honour - we get that sort of comment quite often. I do agree with every thing you say - as general comments - I just think you have put them in the wrong place. I would say exactly what you say - but on some other pages, not here.
28-02-2017 21:50
nottooold Offline

Good news, possibly....Evelyn is scheduled to return on Friday 17th March...however, there are five girls listed for the daytime shift, so maybe there's some uncertainty about it.
11-03-2017 08:36
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Meh
11-03-2017 12:12
nottooold Offline

There are five names including Evelyn in the daytime schedule for Friday 17th March which suggests that Studio 66 are uncertain about her return that day. However, there are only four girls, including her, for Monday 20th March, which appears to be more confident.
15-03-2017 08:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Waited weeks for Evelyn to return, and she wears my least favourite outfit. Sad
17-03-2017 12:23
Thread Closed