gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
this week XP have been miles ahead of the stale crap being offered by the other 2 channels,
there roster just seams to enjoy them selfs and all like working hard to put a good show on, something that has been forgotten on the other 2 by so many of there girls,
for me its the first channel i look at on a night never thought i would say that a year ago

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-03-2017 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Last night was a joke 3 girls sharing a set all night, there would have been uproar on here if BS or S66 did that, Lacey Lorenzo is a great performer but she didn't have much room on that bed last night
02-03-2017 17:23
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Does anyone know what happened to Playboy TV Chat on Wednesday night? The Sky channel 902 was off Air all night?

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-03-2017 02:34
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Technical problems with the link from studio to satellite uplink. There were high winds in parts of the country last night.

One of the radio stations I work for had problems with wind damage at their transmitter site last night.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
03-03-2017 02:45
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(02-03-2017 17:23 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I thought Last night was a joke 3 girls sharing a set all night, there would have been uproar on here if BS or S66 did that, Lacey Lorenzo is a great performer but she didn't have much room on that bed last night

Last couple of nights have been woeful viewing technical difficulties aside.Most babes were wearing double thongs last night yet every time amanda is on she does naked handthong.A sensible customer would call amanda over the others on principle for money value then maybe the boring babes on xpanded ( which is most ) will improve.
03-03-2017 20:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2017 20:12 )forumdude Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 17:23 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I thought Last night was a joke 3 girls sharing a set all night, there would have been uproar on here if BS or S66 did that, Lacey Lorenzo is a great performer but she didn't have much room on that bed last night

Last couple of nights have been woeful viewing technical difficulties aside.Most babes were wearing double thongs last night yet every time amanda is on she does naked handthong.A sensible customer would call amanda over the others on principle for money value then maybe the boring babes on xpanded ( which is most ) will improve.

What is even more ironical when they wear double thongs is that the cameraman often mistakes the thong underneath, if the colour is pink or similar, for pubes popping out. Wasn't 100 % certain whether Amanda's later costume change was a white thong and pink one, or was it an all in one. if it was two then the pink one would have been ideal.
04-03-2017 20:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(To be read in the voice of David Attenborough as commentary over tonight's footage of Michelle) A UNIQUE and contradictory phenomena can be witnessed at XpandedTV in recent times. Despite relying COMPLETELY on being observed by the male of the species for their VERY survival, the female babeshow babe has developed such a FEAR of extinction that it feels the need to constantly huddle together in confined spaces for comfort. EVEN more remarkable than this, is that NOW, seemingly, those very same pressures, have granted some of their number the ability to blend into their natural habitat! See HERE how the babe on the right's back appears to have ABSOLUTELY no definition at all in regard to her white background..! In places she appears to have LITERALLY melded into her surroundings! This, TRULY EXTRAORDINARY, behaviour...

(Whispers off to crew) Oh shit, no wait - isn't this just the crappy way we are lighting her?!!! ... PEOPLE PLEASE! (Storms off mic)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-03-2017 01:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Or alternatively in the voice of Murray Walker: Wink

10pm: And its go go go Big Grin
And there's two of them side by side Wink
Oh my goodness there was nearly contact there Surprised
Conversations clearly going on with the team there, are they coming in for a pit stop? laugh
Well would you look at that Tongue Babe A has had a major shunt up her rear end. Incredible eek Big Laugh
And Babe B off for a pit stop Cool
Oh my goodness Babe C has emerged from nowhere this is unbelievable stuff Surprised
And they are going at it hammer and tongues now Big Grin
Spin spin spin - what on earth happened there? shocked
Looks like Babe C has the set all to herself now, clear track in front of her Rolleyes
Team orders coming into play there perhaps? Tongue

etc etc etc Wink

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 09:12 by Snooks.)
05-03-2017 09:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd say you were putting 'the pits' into the babeshows there... Wink But I've a feeling that's already been done! Most Saturday nights in recent memory in fact. bladewave Any spark left in the shows is firmly elsewhere and the impression given off by the weekenders is too often as if they have their arms up their backs...

Someone call in the entire cast of Casualty, we have a patient that needs shocking back to life. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-03-2017 11:02
Charlemagne Offline

Whatever happened to Xpanded's best girls working nightshows.
Mia and GoldieLox just seem to be used on the dayshows and not where they are needed.

Xpanded has lost it's soul. It's just become a ex Storm babe channel. annoyed

05-03-2017 12:35

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles