Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-02-2017 16:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Do you have specific info that it shows their targets? Genuine question.

It looked to me that the display showed not just the call figures but whether they were up or down.

It's just an assumption on my part that the up or down is on what the figures are expected to be.
26-02-2017 16:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2017 16:48 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Every girl has a target that they should meet, we don't nessecarily know the target number or what the girl hits per session, but it does exist. It might not seem like they are on a call but customers that phone and just listen count towards the target, so they may seem unpopular but how many customers are just listening in?

People like Caitlyn left S66 cause she consistently missed her targets.

Good post by FanofCamilla and all very true.

Every girl has a target that they should meet and not just on Studio 66 either. It's the same on the other channels.
26-02-2017 16:58
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2017 16:54 )george lusk Wrote:  It looked to me that the display showed not just the call figures but whether they were up or down.

It's just an assumption on my part that the up or down is on what the figures are expected to be.

Each girl would surely know what her target is anyway, regardless of whether it is on the display or not.
26-02-2017 17:13
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Yes, they know what their target is, i'd say George is right, it's a live feed of their actual vs target for the session.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
26-02-2017 17:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Undoubtedly they know their targets (plural). And we do know a little of these figures (or did - they would inevitably have been modified once pervecam had settled in) courtesy of Circles... If I may be allowed to plug my own thread Wink: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1859460

It is a possibility that one target or other could be incorporated into the mysterious "REMBA" in some way too.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-02-2017 17:41
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(26-02-2017 16:48 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 16:30 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  If they have call stats and call stats targets so you say, how come so many of them who get bugger all calls during their shift are able to keep working for the shows lol

Every girl has a target that they should meet, we don't nessecarily know the target number or what the girl hits per session, but it does exist. It might not seem like they are on a call but customers that phone and just listen count towards the target, so they may seem unpopular but how many customers are just listening in?

People like Caitlyn left S66 cause she consistently missed her targets.

I still don't get how this would work to be honest. While I can accept at face value every girl has her targets to meet, how can they sometimes meet these targets to something that is completely out of their hands and beyond their control. You can't really force people to phone up, either they do or don't. It seems incredibly unfair and unjust but how can a babe meet this so called target if people just at the end of the day can't be arsed to phone in lol

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-02-2017 17:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Never said it was fair. Every job needs a way to evaluate performance, this is how it's done on the shows, can't think of any other way of doing it.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
26-02-2017 18:07
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2017 17:58 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  You can't really force people to phone up, either they do or don't.

The key to success is often not in getting people to phone up. It's in keeping people on the phone for as long as possible - especially the listeners.
26-02-2017 18:11
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2017 17:58 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  how can they sometimes meet these targets to something that is completely out of their hands and beyond their control

Some girls (especially on daytime I've noticed) carefully cultivate their callers to get them to call again another time, so it's not beyond their control.
26-02-2017 18:20
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(26-02-2017 18:20 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 17:58 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  how can they sometimes meet these targets to something that is completely out of their hands and beyond their control

Some girls (especially on daytime I've noticed) carefully cultivate their callers to get them to call again another time, so it's not beyond their control.

In what way do they cultivate? What do they do or say that makes them 100% sure the guy will call again?

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-02-2017 18:23