Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2017 17:55 )masterjboy Wrote:  SNIP

Has anyone else noticed that they seem to be copying every BAD IDEA that S66 come up with about a year ago?

SNIP

Indeed - In recent times, S66 started the regular DBS, pervcam etc., then LS followed. I'm guessing that they wait for S66 to 'test the water', to see if there is any negative impact (from the broadcasters' point of view), then go ahead and implement something similar?

Again, it's all part of the seeming 'race to the bottom' (at least, from the viewers' perspective) amongst the ever dwindling number of channels. bladewave Sad
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 16:06 by Censorship :-(.)
02-02-2017 14:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The bs daytime (web) show times have changed again (14.00 - 22.00) with some many girls on staggered shifts covering all the bs platorms, I don't know if I'm coming or going.Wink
02-02-2017 17:28
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

And to be honest you don't even know who is on Bs web these day's as anyone is going on there looking at electra today she is showing as much cleavage as the web babes are

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-02-2017 17:33
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(02-02-2017 17:28 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The bs daytime (web) show times have changed again (14.00 - 22.00) with some many girls on staggered shifts covering all the bs platorms, I don't know if I'm coming or going.Wink

'Coming' seems unlikely, given the 'quality' of Lamestation's output, these days... Rolleyes Tongue

Hah, the obvious ones are the best! laugh (or not... Rolleyes )
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 17:46 by Censorship :-(.)
02-02-2017 17:45
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Really poor showing again tonight from BS and the night is ended with danni being as tame as it gets on 906,adverts on 908 and two trans women on 909 (Asian Channel) Rolleyes
03-02-2017 05:33
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Lol. My god. Do people still even pay for the 'B.S.' BS is putting out daytime?

First. Things were meh with the newly implemented pervecam system. Really tee'd me how it virtually eliminated any views of the chick's lower half in general viewing, but was willing to overlook it for the 24 hour pass discount they offered.

Then they switched to a pay per minute system.

I mean jesus..way to double rape your customers. Not only do you have to call to see if a chick isn't wheelchair bound, but you also have to chip in an additional 3 pounds a minute to see if she's summon up enough effort to show anything more than a lifeless pair of panties on a non broadcast quality webcam feed!! #cuckgoalzz

As if these daytime chicks didn't already need enough incentive to be lifeless, pretentious statues constantly dabbling and updating their FB status on their Ipads whilst pretending to be somewhat interested (not all, but most). In any event, finally found it the opportune time to forever sever ties with my rampant premium account due to this. Just no incentive whatsoever.

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 08:42 by lynseylover.)
03-02-2017 08:40
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

I don't think the producers should pressure the babes to copy another babes show as it is not fair & looks desperate. If they do use these tactics they should at least coach the babe off screen rather than doing it onscreen which looks terrible & is embarrassing for the babe.
Show some professionalist. annoyed
04-02-2017 05:11
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

A while back i posted tha XXXpanded has the best girls, well now Babestation has snapped most of them up and has the best babes - but the quality of the shows is poor, it's always the same thing, mostly the same outfits.

Those 2 twin girls - always the same, a viewer might as-well just record it - record his call and play it back as many times as he likes for free.

If a channel like that had any sense they would be using a fantastic vehicle like the Babe Show Forum - to find out what viewers want to see, it's the customers that keep these channels going and if they took viewers input into consideration - the viewers may call more! (obviously just my opinion but that's what i'd do if i was the boss a channel) then a little "babeshows.co.uk" banners across the bottom of the screen - then on quite nights a discount for forum members to call in, it's so obvious, it's so easy, just a little effort and they could improve so much.

There is a new girl over on XXXpanded called Maddie Parker - she's so beautiful, has tattoos but not too many, i expect Babestation will be going in for her come April, but i hope they don't as XXXpanded may only have 2 sets - but at least the girls change outfits regularly and do actually move Tongue Babestation seem to have camera's superglued above a girls shoulders - you can watch a show for 20 minutes without taking your eyes off it and not once will the camera move, even the presenters on Sky News do more! Tongue

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
04-02-2017 06:21
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

dont think babeshows.co.uk would be compliant to advertise on TV
04-02-2017 12:15
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster