Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
After not watching for a while I tuned in to see Evelyn has improved her content, all that is required for a fantastic show rather than a good one is no tit tape and no bra, come on Evelyn so close to the perfect day show.
22-01-2017 17:01
Find all posts by this user
Senior Poster

Hopefully Evelyn will go the extra mile outfit wise tomorrow, would love to see her show what she has to offer, she blows away every other girl body wise just wish she would flaunt it. I'm not expecting to see anything it's a day show after all but just the thought of her with no bra or tit tape is a major turn on.
23-01-2017 20:46
Senior Poster

So hope she reads the posts in this forum, I'm sure someone said in a previous entry that she does, maybe she will here is hoping that she will and give all the viewers a real treat tomorrow with a hot outfit and free from the dreaded tape!
23-01-2017 20:51
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I can assure Disappointed for Sure that recently Evelyn has been bra-less on many occasions. Last week her old dress, which was wearing thin. was obviously a bit too see-thru for the producer, hence the bra.
As for the tape, if we get lots of cleavage, there is a strong possibility of tape because of the risk of a "reveal" which is not supposed to happen in the daytime. She has bounced about a lot recently!
24-01-2017 09:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I gotta say she's got a fantastic ass really glad she's showing it off more reminds of a line from the film Face Off "I could eat a peach for hours" lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-01-2017 21:32
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

I'm so pleased Evelyn is now an arse showing girl. Whoever got her to agree to flash it deserves a medal. It's perfect, so is she
24-01-2017 23:33
Senior Poster

Yesterday's show, what can I say... pure class. Ticked all the boxes. Great outfit, no bra, no tit tape and Evelyn was totally up for it, even got her ass out and a bit of tit showing on the perv cam!! That is the kind of show i have been waiting for since she joined s66.
25-01-2017 15:38
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

probably yesterday we also had the "hottest" show.. leaving her nipples away of her hands more often.
The thing is that now, there is no reason to continue with hands bra... she could leave them go with the flow... let's see what the future will bring, but yesterday before leaving she wrote "hope to play with you again soon", when normally she would have write "see you on friday". Only a mistake, or maybe she will not do camshow for some time?
25-01-2017 17:37
Senior Poster

shame the days are gone that we used to enjoy an outfit change during the shift.. today's choice isn't great Evelyn you can do better than that.
27-01-2017 15:41
Senior Poster

Really hope the outfit is hot tomorrow, Evelyn has a nice array of dresses which would be fantastic if she keeps up the no bra/tit tape of recent shows. All in all her last two shows have been the best she has done for a long time. Maybe a friskier Evelyn will consider venturing into nights, she certainly seems more at ease showing off her assets on pervcam and on the regular show of late. Long let it continue.
29-01-2017 19:09
Thread Closed