babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think the babestation production team are pretty poor, they either spend too much time on other things or don't have the ability to produce the show correctly. The best example of this is the disaster of a day webshow that's now runs from the same studio, most of the time the sound, microphones or something else very basic is not working properly, this used to be fine when it was unleashed , is it the sane producers as then ? or or the usual babestation clowns having a go.... think I know the answer to that one
What it shows is how little they check the output for quality , plenty of checking for compliance supported by shit yourself , nervy camera work but absolutely no fuck given for the quality of service , just goes to prove how much they really care about the quality of show.
I know it will never go back to its "glory days" but this babestation is a very very very poor imitation of something that was already really bad and very poorly managed. No suprise the girls can't find exit quick enough.

Sorry BS but it's a shambles ?
02-01-2017 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(02-01-2017 20:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thought Fazer and Ashley were no more

Sorry, I was unaware they had split up. Fazer must be kicking himself, Ashley is so beautiful.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-01-2017 22:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont know for sure was a couple of tweets think was oct that alluded to the fact they were no more dont know for sure though

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-01-2017 22:14
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I agree the basic production values on BS are awful. They really do need to improve their lighting, camerawork, sound quality, webstreams and set design.

I feel that the powers that be at BS don't really care though, as long as they're making a profit. Which they will do given the quality of performances that Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin and Nicole Snow are putting in.

They're lucky they are the biggest brand in the industry with so many beautiful girls on their roster, because if they weren't they might have suffered the same fate as Storm.

With Tori Lee now working for Spearmint Rhino, I fear some hosts may leave the channels. So the future looks slightly bleak unless someone shakes up the industry, because history has shown that men are always willing to pay to interact with women.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-01-2017 22:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-01-2017 22:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  dont know for sure was a couple of tweets think was oct that alluded to the fact they were no more dont know for sure though

yeah Ashley did tweet in October hinting that she and fazer were no longer together. think the tweets were soon deleted when people sussed what Ashley was on about

Piper Niven Superfan
03-01-2017 00:42
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I had a sexy chat with Lexi Lowe tonight for about 6 mins and then I was cut off because Babestation were now doing a POV listen in line and a 2 mins wait to get through. Perhaps they did not like it because I had exceeded their 2 mins challenge
No customer satisfaction from BS or climax satisfaction for myself
Another scam from the fuckin tossers running BS
Forum members beware of this crap service before you spend your cash
03-01-2017 01:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-01-2017 01:28 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I had a sexy chat with Lexi Lowe tonight for about 6 mins and then I was cut off because Babestation were now doing a POV listen in line and a 2 mins wait to get through. Perhaps they did not like it because I had exceeded their 2 mins challenge
No customer satisfaction from BS or climax satisfaction for myself
Another scam from the fuckin tossers running BS
Forum members beware of this crap service before you spend your cash

Oh I long since stopped calling BS because of just that sort of behaviour about 7 months back Rolleyes (barring one call at Christmas to Jess West). £2.00 per minute to get cut off midstream.
Yeah thanks BS but no thanks bladewave.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 01:35 by Snooks.)
03-01-2017 01:33
Galahad Offline
Banned

Cheers for the heads ups guys. Hate the rip off culture at the channels.
03-01-2017 01:35
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

How has the live web streaming for you lads?
Last year the live streaming wasn't working properly at all like
Freezing and messing up! Have they fixed it?
03-01-2017 02:53
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2017 19:00 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Why should they get bonuses just for doing their job? Ideally they need to be managed more robustly.

i agree in principal, but the current set up doesn,t seem to be workingannoyed I suppose with the producers being guaranteed their wage regardless, there is no incentive to do moreHuh
Maybe if they was given a lower wage with a commision bonus based on productivity they might pull their finger outeek
Or better still make their wage completely commision based! that would put a rocket up their assBig LaughBounce
What do you thinkHuh
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 03:36 by johnnytheirishman.)
03-01-2017 03:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV