babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
^ Maybe Rick forgot to put 50p in the meter
26-06-2016 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Why does the bloody screen keep going black intermittently ? This happened on Beth's last bsx show as well. annoyed
17-12-2016 00:47
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

has anyone been able to view 'BSX live' webstream from a pc recently? If so which browser? I've tried chrome and firefox but it hasn't worked for several weeks. Just me or general problem?
30-12-2016 00:16
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2016 00:16 )atozed Wrote:  has anyone been able to view 'BSX live' webstream from a pc recently? If so which browser? I've tried chrome and firefox but it hasn't worked for several weeks. Just me or general problem?

I've had the same problem. Tried 4 different browsers. Cleared history, cleared cache and cookies, restarted my Mac multiple times but still nothing. Have emailed customer support (at the bottom if the page on the website) mentioning other people having the same issue but all I've had so far is advice to use other browsers and clearing cache. It HAS to be a problem their end. So frustrating!
Maybe you could try emailing them as well. That will highlight the problem isn't just one person.
30-12-2016 02:46
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

nada for me........ImportantImportantSadSad

30-12-2016 18:14
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2016 18:14 )cwpussylover Wrote:  nada for me........ImportantImportantSadSad

Been like it for months - just shows what a crap bunch of operators they are.
Concentrating too much on fleecing punters willing to pay for pervcam to do anything to resolve the issues
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2016 19:21 by billyboy1963.)
30-12-2016 19:17
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(30-12-2016 02:46 )AprilFools Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 00:16 )atozed Wrote:  has anyone been able to view 'BSX live' webstream from a pc recently? If so which browser? I've tried chrome and firefox but it hasn't worked for several weeks. Just me or general problem?

I've had the same problem. Tried 4 different browsers. Cleared history, cleared cache and cookies, restarted my Mac multiple times but still nothing. Have emailed customer support (at the bottom if the page on the website) mentioning other people having the same issue but all I've had so far is advice to use other browsers and clearing cache. It HAS to be a problem their end. So frustrating!
Maybe you could try emailing them as well. That will highlight the problem isn't just one person.

yeah I've emailed them too, and said other people on forums also reporting problems. So far just got "Please bear with us and thank you for your patience" response.
31-12-2016 00:36
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(31-12-2016 00:36 )atozed Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 02:46 )AprilFools Wrote:  

yeah I've emailed them too, and said other people on forums also reporting problems. So far just got "Please bear with us and thank you for your patience" response.

Nice one. Good to know they're aware a bunch of people aren't receiving it. Let's hope the fix is sooner rather than later.
31-12-2016 12:52
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.
02-01-2017 07:34
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2017 07:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.

Hmmmm, this gets stranger so theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Answers on a postcard as to what this issue could be........

To sum up I have done the following, Flash Player updated, Cookies and cache cleared, History Cleared, Refreshed Page over and over, Restarted Laptop a bunch. The regular BS Streams work fine, BSX web stream is just black screen with Player Loading Config in the middle of it.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 12:16 by AprilFools.)
02-01-2017 12:15

babestation xtra