Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

TitoTata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(13-11-2016 22:39 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 22:11 )TitoTata Wrote:  I'd also stipulate that any NEW girls should have to be natural so no more boring fake boobs as they're a complete turnoff for so many of us .

Not as boring as you saying you hate enhanced boobs in every post you make BounceBounceBounce

Maybe somebody should put up a poll to see what the split is between the lovers and haters of horrendous , fake boobs Smile

It may prove to be enlightening to a few of you and maybe even the producers ..
14-11-2016 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-11-2016 00:49 )TitoTata Wrote:  Maybe somebody should put up a poll to see what the split is between the lovers and haters of horrendous , fake boobs Smile

Yeah, good luck with that one Rolleyes
14-11-2016 00:58
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Well, Stella Cox would certainly sway the vote for the naturals right now. What a beautiful pair she's been blessed with, it'd be criminal if she ever 'enhanced' them.
14-11-2016 01:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

But Stella was just sat there just, hardly moving. Both her and Brooke's abilities are lessened because they have to put up with a double set again. The same on BS - a double stint meaning Sophie and Priya are helpless to perform. Over there the graphics are shocking too.

I know it's a Sunday night, and we expect a certain slowness on a Sunday - but come on - this is low key tonight.

On the plus side - I think Brooke's FAKE boobs look great. At least I'm not complaining about that... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
14-11-2016 01:09
TitoTata Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2016 01:09 )Regenerated Wrote:  But Stella was just sat there just, hardly moving. Both her and Brooke's abilities are lessened because they have to put up with a double set again. The same on BS - a double stint meaning Sophie and Priya are helpless to perform. Over there the graphics are shocking too.

I know it's a Sunday night, and we expect a certain slowness on a Sunday - but come on - this is low key tonight.

On the plus side - I think Brooke's FAKE boobs look great. At least I'm not complaining about that... Wink

I'll turn a blind eye to Brooke's boobs as she is simply gorgeous looking ...
14-11-2016 01:11
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(13-11-2016 13:16 )ryuken Wrote:  Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the producers on all channels make exceptions for some hosts with awful call stats.

Pure delusion would have been more appropriate then pure speculation.

The channels are currently fighting for their very existence. That's how difficult the market is right now. In these circumstances anyone with awful call stats has no hope of being retained on any channel. Not even the slightest chance, because no channel could afford it.
14-11-2016 01:38
hotfuzz Away
Banned

calling the babe channels
I use to call the night time babes a lot back in the day in 2014 I took a 2 year break from watching and calling the babe channels I release how expensive it was to call them and how much money I saved in 2 years not calling the babe channels I have now retired from calling the babe channels I world rather save my money then call the babe channels I just watch the babe channels only now the money I saved not calling the babe channels in 2 years I bought a PS4

I tweet Cara Brett a lot telling her I will be watching her on S66TV she tweeted back and said maybe call me for once then she don't release it is to expensive to call her it's not her paying for the call it's me paying for the call
14-11-2016 01:51
Jay1 Online
Master Poster

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
14-11-2016 04:22
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

The only S66 girl (or any channel ,really), who would merit a special week and get called constantly would be Fernanda Ferrari .
The rest are miles behind her in performance ,outfits ,call stats and results .
Any shift she does ,early am , afternoon ,night show ,twilight zone 3am -5.30am , Fernanda Ferrari is ALWAYS in demand .
The rest are not in her league .
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2016 07:28 by mickster.)
14-11-2016 07:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would totally agree with that Sentiment mate Fern puts in way more into her performance appearance than probably most other babes however I do think Mikaela is not so far behind her in terms f the performance she gives us. What we need now from Fernanda is a night show going from Saturday into Sunday or Friday into Saturday which would start a weekend off perfectly for me,

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-11-2016 13:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV